Y: The Last Man (FX - TBA)

Responder
    Registración
    Jun 2005

Y: The Last Man (FX - TBA)

For years, Y: The Last Man was in development as a movie, with directors like D.J. Caruso and Dan Trachtenberg coming and going. Since a movie never got off the ground, the rights reverted back to Vaughan and artist Pia Guerro in 2014. In October of 2015, a television adaptation of the comic book series was reportedly in the works at FX, but news on the project has been quiet ever since.

We now have a brief update on the project, courtesy of CBM. At the recent TCA press tour, FX CEO John Landgraf said that Vaughan himself has creative control of the series adaptation. According to Landgraf:

“We’ve had a number of producers and writers who really want to participate in that. Ultimately, it’s Brian’s call who he wants to work with and I think that’ll come out soon.”

Y: The Last Man follows the adventures of amateur escape artist Yorick Brown and his capuchin monkey Ampersand, the only male survivors of a mysterious disaster that causes the simultaneous death of every mammal with a Y chromosome. Even the mooted film version’s last director Dan Trachtenberg supported a more serialized format for an adaptation of the comic’s sprawling storyline, so few at this point would argue against the FX series.

Ni idea que onda esto, habrá que esperar.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    We're flawed, because we want so much more...

2. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 148
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
    elements of life. Avatar de gabb :)
    Registración
    Jun 2005

Re: Y: The Last Man (FX - TBA)

Excelente noticia, yo lo estoy leyendo. Compre la Deluxe Edition que son 5 libros y es simplemente espectacular. Para la adptacion de una serie de TV es increible
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    | NZXT PHANTOM | GIGABYTE Z87X D3H | I5 4670K 4.2 @ CM 212+ | MSI GTX970 4G GAMING 4GB OC | GSKILL 8GB 1600MHZ | SSD CRUCIAL MX500 240GB + WD GREEN 1TB + WD 500GB | SONY 49" 835c 4K | XBOX 360 SLIM | PS3 SLIM 120GB | PS4 500GB | XBOX ONE 500GB |

Responder