Flash Gordon (FOX - TBA)

Responder
    Registración
    Jun 2005

Flash Gordon (FOX - TBA)

Flash Gordon Reboot Getting a Rewrite from Thor Scribe

In 2014, 20th Century Fox announced they had acquired the rights to the space opera with writing duties falling to Star Trek 3 scribes J.D. Payne and Patrick McKay. Matthew Vaughn (Kingsman: The Secret Service) was recently brought in to helm the update, although at the cost of the earlier script. Now, things are finally falling into place for the updated Flash as Fox has hired Mark Protosevich to rewrite the script.

According to his Facebook page (via Hitfix), Protosevich (Thor) is the latest addition to the Flash Gordon reboot. Protosevich’s first high-profile film was the Jennifer Lopez thriller The Cell in 2000. He also retooled the disaster flick Poseidon and scripted Will Smith’s I Am Legend update. Protosevich also let fans in on his motivations for the updated Flash, if not his ideas:

“I can’t wait to get started and if you’re curious about the take? I’m not saying a word. All I’ll say is this – it will be nothing like any version of Flash Gordon you’ve seen.”
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    We're flawed, because we want so much more...

2. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 135
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
    Registración
    Sep 2007

Re: Flash Gordon (FOX - TBA)

Esto es un poco grax a Ted no???
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

So tired! Avatar de Ikari-
    Registración
    Oct 2004

Re: Flash Gordon (FOX - TBA)

Citar Mensaje original enviado por titi666 Ver Mensaje
    Esto es un poco grax a Ted no???
    Un poco?

El mensaje que ingresaste es muy corto, necesita 10 caracteres má
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Y, a pesar del odio y la aversión a la guerra, no quisiera verme privado del recuerdo de aquellos primeros días durante el resto de mi vida: miles, cientos de miles de hombres sentían como nunca lo que más les hubiera valido sentir en tiempos de paz: que eran parte de un todo"

Stefan Zweig

Responder