Lost in Space (Netflix - TBA)

Responder
    Registración
    Jun 2005

Lost in Space (Netflix - TBA)

According to Deadline, director Neil Marshall (The Descent) and co-executive producer of Legendary TV, Marc Helwig, will be overseeing a Netflix Original Series reboot of the 1960s series, with Burns and Jashni on board as the project moves forward. Matt Sazama and Burk Sharpless (Dracula Untold) will write on the new show, that is currently being pitched as a more grounded, science-fiction drama about its depicted nuclear family of young space travelers intent on exploring alien and dangerous intergalactic terrain, no matter the odds.

Reformatting a production as seemingly archaic as Allen’s show of wholesome family values is an odd concept in theory, though Burns and Jashni have undoubtedly thought long and hard about the specifics of adapting its story to a 21st century audience.

It’s unlikely that many will remember much of Hopkins’ film of 1998, even if it boasted such dramatic heavy weights as William Hurt and Gary Oldman in the two lead roles of father Robinson and lead antagonist, secret agent Smith. That being said, a new take a fabled classic should provide Netflix subscribers a block of original programming that will offer those unfamiliar with the original show something oddly novel, and may just win a few fans to the Robinson family fold in the process.

Copado, espero salga algo bueno! La película fue medio pelo BTW...
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    We're flawed, because we want so much more...

2. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 177
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
    Registración
    Dec 2002

Re: Lost in Space (Netflix - TBA)

la peli lo unico bueno era la pendeja morocha y cuando gary oldeman se convierte en monstruo

nunca vi la serie vieja de los 60

tienen una gran oportunidad de hacer algo bueno, la trama es interesante, y pueden pasar de planeta y planeta con varias historias , y personajes
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    kronoesculturas.blogspot.com

KRATOS ESCULTURA EN VENTA
    http://foros.3dgames.com.ar/compra-v...s-god-war.html

Responder