Marvel's Luke Cage (Netflix - 2016)

Responder
Ir a 12345 ... ÚltimaÚltima
    Registración
    Jun 2005

Marvel's Luke Cage (Netflix - 2016)

Marvel’s Luke Cage Netflix Series Casts Alfre Woodard In Major Role

Deadline is reporting that Alfre Woodard (State of Affairs, The Last Ship) is finalizing a deal to play the co-starring role of Minetta, a powerful local politician “who will have an impact on Luke Cage’s life.” Additionally, it’s being reported that the character is a version of the Luke Cage and Iron Fist villain from the comics, Black Mariah.

Woodard joins the previously cast Mike Colter, who will debut as Luke Cage in Jessica Jones when the series premieres in the fall. Southland and Ray Donovan writer/producer Cheo Hodari Coker will serve as showrunner and executive producer of Luke Cage. Additionally, it was previously reported that Power Man villain Cornell Cottonmouth could appear as an antagonist on the series.

Introduced in 1973, Black Mariah was the leader of a group of New York criminals called the Rat Pack, though she didn’t have any notable powers. After a run in with Luke Cage, she turned to drug dealing, but was defeated by Iron Fist, Power Man and fellow Heroes for Hire. She has only made a handful of appearances throughout the history of the Marvel comics.

• Me gusta
    Me gusta
    We're flawed, because we want so much more...

2. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 6158
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
    Registración
    Apr 2007

Re: Marvel's Luke Cage (Netflix - 2016)

tendrian que haber puesto a la gorda de precious
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Mar 2015

Nigga powa.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Nov 2006

Al menos traducilo...
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

eaeaeaeaeaea Avatar de Innova
    Registración
    May 2002

anda a aprender ingles, 9 años en un forito de tecnologia y no se te ocurrio aprender?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Spoiler!  ZZ-Top  
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por ZZ-Top Ver Mensaje
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Innova Ver Mensaje
    yo todavia no se quien es ruso123 y zztop
    Una persona que postea 600 veces más que vos

Según rage un random

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carpe Diem Avatar de KeVs.
    Registración
    Oct 2008

No tiene nada que ver, la idea es que lo entiendan todos, este es un foro argentino.

Igual es fácil leer el ingles o los que no puedan lo traducen por Google pero no seria lo justo para los users que no sepan.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Musician Ver Mensaje
    Yo se la puse a zetsu y el a mi.

Registración
    Nov 2004

Solo le tengo fe a esta serie porque la hace Netflix y está conectada con DD. Veremos qué sale.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    La sangre a la luz de la Luna es negra.

Registración
    Jun 2005

Se filtró la sinopsis (no oficial):

Spoiler!  
    According to Heroic Hollywood, the series will feature a character named Willis Stryker – better known as Diamondback – as the primary antagonist. The villain was reportedly prominently featured in the Luke Cage film script that was in development back in the mid-2000s. Former childhood friends, Luke Cage and Diamondback both fell in love with Reva Connors, who is said to be the love interest on the upcoming Netflix series. Here’s the reported synopsis for the show:

“Luke Cage is a former gang member who is framed for a crime. In prison, he volunteers for a medical experiment that goes awry, giving him super strength and bulletproof skin. Using his newfound powers, Cage escapes and becomes a hero for hire. His archenemy is Willy Stryker, a former childhood friend from Harlem. The two committed petty crimes together, and both fell for the same woman, Reva Connors, which led to their eventual falling out. It was Stryker who framed Cage for a drug deal that sent him to prison.”
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Peliculas del Oeste Avatar de Kowalski.
    Registración
    May 2006

tendria que estar ambientada en el Harlem de los 70's
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Blue Bob Ver Mensaje

Todo el polvo del camino...

Registración
    Sep 2007

Pero la idea es pegarlo junto a las otras series de marvel/netflix
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Peliculas del Oeste Avatar de Kowalski.
    Registración
    May 2006

si, es una garcha eso.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Blue Bob Ver Mensaje

Todo el polvo del camino...

Registración
    Jun 2005

Luke Cage: Theo Rossi Joins Netflix Show Cast As Potential Villain

According to Deadline, Theo Rossi has joined Luke Cage as a regular cast member. At this point, reports indicate that he could be playing the Luke Cage comic books-born villain Shades a.k.a. Alvarez, though it is unconfirmed exactly which role will be playing. Nonetheless, Deadline‘s source describe Rossi’s character as being someone who is “relentless and menacing, smooth and manipulative, street-smart and controlling,” which could certainly apply to Shades.

Moreover, Deadline’s report has provided further confirmation that Rosario Dawson – who played Claire Temple in Daredevil and is set to return for Jessica Jones – will also appear on Luke Cage.

Luke Cage: Simone Missick Cast As Female Lead

Jessica Jones debuts in a only a few months, where Mike Colter will first appear as Luke Cage before starring in his own series. That series begins filming soon and has already begun rounding out its main cast with actors Alfre Woodard and Theo Rossi. Joining them, will be Simone Missick as Missy, a character described as having a “strong sense of justice,” but whom comic book fans may recognize as the bionic-armed crime-fighter, Misty Knight.

Marvel Comics first introduced Misty Knight in 1975 and the black woman detective with killer martial arts skills and (eventually) a bionic arm very obviously bares the influence of the era’s blatant blaxsploitation and obsession with Kung Fu.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jun 2005

David Tennant's Purple Man is in Netflix's Luke Cage

David Tennant has been spotted on the set for Luke Cage, revealing that Purple Man won't be a one-and-done villain for Jessica Jones and might have more to do in the Marvel Universe than initially expected. Thus far for Luke Cage, the only villains we knew of were Alfre Woodard as Harlem politician Mariah Dillard and Mahershala Ali as her cousin, Cornell “Cottonmouth" Stokes. Now, with Purple Man thrown into the mix the deck looks much more stacked against our hero for hire.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jun 2005

Marvel has cast Sonia Braga as Claire Temple’s mother in the upcoming Luke Cage series.

The Emmy-nominated actress will be playing Soledad Temple, the mother of Rosario Dawson’s Claire Temple. Details about her role in the series are being kept secret for now as production gets under way.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jun 2005

'Iron Fist': ¿Aparecerá el superhéroe primero en 'Luke Cage'?

La ficción de Marvel y Netflix protagonizada por Finn Jones ('Juego de Tronos') comenzará su producción en abril de 2016.

Es un rumor por ahora, pero estaría bueno.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

17. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 6158
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder
Ir a 12345 ... ÚltimaÚltima