Flash (otra serie)

Responder
  1. Avatar de ulisessoad
    Registración
    Oct 2010

Re: Flash (otra serie)

Se ve que tiraron toda la carne al asador de mitad de temporada en adelante, ojala mantengan el ritmo aunque es difícil, ya le paso a arrow que se estanco en la tercera
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

2. So tired! Avatar de Ikari-
    Registración
    Oct 2004

Citar Mensaje original enviado por ulisessoad Ver Mensaje
    Se ve que tiraron toda la carne al asador de mitad de temporada en adelante, ojala mantengan el ritmo aunque es difícil, ya le paso a arrow que se estanco en la tercera
    No te creas, el universo de Flash tiene mucho más para sacar.

Para el que no sabe, Wally West era el sobrinito de Iris, en este caso va a ser afroamericano, grone.

Ya que estamos:

The Flash’: Wally West May Come to Central City in Season 2

The Flash is already full of interesting characters, engaging storylines and intriguing mysteries, and it’s just in its first season. We’ve already seen various villains – from Captain Cold to the Reverse-Flash – and other superheroes, including Arrow and Firestorm.

Now, a new scoop from the series’ producers indicates there could soon be more heroes coming to central city – and one of them might be a new speedster.

During a Q&A session at PaleyFest this weekend, showrunner Greg Berlanti told the audience that Wally West could appear on The Flash as soon as season 2. After being asked whether another member of the “Flash family” would show up on the series, Berlanti said:

“That’s our hope. And we’ve already been picked up for a second season so I think if we were going to do something like that, we would do it next season.”

Back in September, Berlanti confirmed that Wally West a.k.a. Kid Flash would be African-American, just like in the New 52 comic book line, and that Joe and Iris West were made African-American to set that storyline up. Of course, things could change and Wally West’s entrance could be delayed, but it sounds like the writers are already planning to introduce him in season 2.

At PaleyFest, Berlanti also teased that very soon the series will start to explore what happened to Mama West. According to executive producer Andrew Kreisberg, there’s a scene coming up where Dr. Harrison Wells (Tom Cavanagh) and Joe (Jesse L. Martin) discuss Iris’ mother, but that the storyline won’t be fleshed out until season 2.

Meanwhile for Iris West (Candice Patton), the moment everyone has been waiting for might happen before this season is up. Berlanti and Kreisberg wouldn’t say when Iris would discover Barry’s identity, but Patton told the audience that the moment will have serious repercussions:

“I can only imagine that when she finds out Barry and Joe have been lying to her, it’s going to be a huge sense of betrayal. That’s at the base of everything. How could your family… keep something so big from her? It’s going to change everything.”

As for the show’s many mysteries, the biggest takeaway from PaleyFest was Cavanagh telling the audience that “Harrison Wells is just a guy who wants to get home.” It’s been speculated that Wells – who is seemingly the Reverse-Flash – could be from the future, and this new statement only further supports that theory.

Yet time travel is a complicated matter, and Kreisberg also teased there could be consequences to Barry trying to save his mom:

“We’re definitely talking about the ramifications of time travel. There are episodes coming up where there is concern of certain events being changed in the past that would affect who people are and their relationships with each other. If the past changes, does the present change as well?”

Flashpoint, anyone?

There could even be alternate timelines coming up on the show as a new trailer screened before the panel depicted Detective Eddie Thawne (Rick Cosnett) shoot two cops at point blank range and punch Barry in the face after hearing about his feelings for Iris. Then again, Thawne could just be a secret bad guy; after all, he has the same last name as Professor Zoom (i.e., the first evil speedster to wear a yellow Flash suit in the comics).

About Eddie Thawne, Cosnett would only say, “Eddie has an amazing arc over the season and you’re going to be so surprised.”

With a third of the season still left to go, it’s clear there are still a lot of characters, storylines and mysteries to cover on The Flash. Also coming up before the first season is done will be a major storyline from the comics playing out onscreen and one of the main characters getting superpowers “sooner rather than later.”

But what do you think, Screen Rant readers? What are you most excited to see? What are you thoughts on everything revealed at Paley? Let us know in the comments.

The Flash returns Tuesday, March 17th @8pm on The CW.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Y, a pesar del odio y la aversión a la guerra, no quisiera verme privado del recuerdo de aquellos primeros días durante el resto de mi vida: miles, cientos de miles de hombres sentían como nunca lo que más les hubiera valido sentir en tiempos de paz: que eran parte de un todo"

Stefan Zweig

3. Dazed and Confused Avatar de villaNo
    Registración
    Mar 2003

Tremendo capítulo el mejor de la serie por lejos!!! Ni el beso bien dio iris por dios metele labio mujer, ni lengua te pido, labio!
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    V

4. Puro corazon! Avatar de Zeus.- ETM
    Registración
    Jul 2010

Wells puede moverse rápido sin el traje, ya lo ha hecho en la serie.
    Para mi van a usar lazo cerrado en lo que respecta al time loop, onda. La unica cagada es que habría dos personas cambiando la linea de tiempo, hay que ver a cual siguen (podriam seguir las dos pero lo dudo)

Va a terminar como flashpoint, persiguiendose por el tiempo, volviendo al pasado y se reinicia la historia.

Enviado desde mi SM-T231 mediante Tapatalk
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

5. Avatar de FrictioN
    Registración
    Apr 2004

Citar Mensaje original enviado por villaNo Ver Mensaje
    Tremendo capítulo el mejor de la serie por lejos!!! Ni el beso bien dio iris por dios metele labio mujer, ni lengua te pido, labio!
    Si mal, es increiblemente de madera esa mina, como la remó Barry jajajaja
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    iRacing -> Licenced - Ferrari Virtual Academy -> Licenced - rFactor - > Licenced - Richard Burns Rally -
    GTR 2 - > Licenced- rFactor F1 RH05 -> [Campeon VSL 06]

6. Avatar de tatunion
    Registración
    Oct 2005

Me estoy acordando un capítulo que wells quiere correr rápido y no puede. Por que será? Padece algún tipo de enfermedad??

Enviado desde mi móvil vía 3DG App.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

7. Puro corazon! Avatar de Zeus.- ETM
    Registración
    Jul 2010

Supuestamente esta "perdiendo" sus poderes, por eso robo el artefacto....barry al contrario, gana exponencialmente sus poderes.

Enviado desde mi SM-T231 mediante Tapatalk
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

8. So tired! Avatar de Ikari-
    Registración
    Oct 2004

Citar Mensaje original enviado por tatunion Ver Mensaje
    Me estoy acordando un capítulo que wells quiere correr rápido y no puede. Por que será? Padece algún tipo de enfermedad??

Enviado desde mi móvil vía 3DG App.
    Lectura obligatoria.

‘The Flash’: Time Travel Theories & Powers Explained http://screenrant.com/the-flash-cw-t...zergnet_449882
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Y, a pesar del odio y la aversión a la guerra, no quisiera verme privado del recuerdo de aquellos primeros días durante el resto de mi vida: miles, cientos de miles de hombres sentían como nunca lo que más les hubiera valido sentir en tiempos de paz: que eran parte de un todo"

Stefan Zweig

9. Pensamiento esclavo Avatar de /* Nacho */
    Registración
    Apr 2005

Groso capitulo. Se cae de maduro que hacen la gran sacrifico mi amor por la negra y salvo a todos.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    PSN: nacho2007
    My PS4 Twitch

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Dr.D Ver Mensaje
    No sé, pero tu vieja no se queja.

10. let there be rock Avatar de Rokku
    Registración
    Jun 2006

mi amor por la negra jaajajaa
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

11. Avatar de titi666
    Registración
    Sep 2007

En algun momento se tiene que mandar una cagada en algun viaje al pasado para que no lo haga a cada rato
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

12. Avatar de muKen1o
    Registración
    Nov 2003

Spoiler!  Videito de lo que se viene...  
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

13. lo brazo Avatar de UZI.Suicide
    Registración
    Mar 2007

gran capituloo
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

14. Hold the door! Avatar de Tutto.
    Registración
    Jun 2006

Recién termino el último.
    Un poco choto cómo resuelven todo, pero por lo menos al final le queda instalado a Barry que Wells no es quién dice ser.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

15. Is your pussy wet? Avatar de Delirium.
    Registración
    May 2011

No me gustó el último, siempre que aparecen Cold y compañía baja mucho el nivel la serie, además, Barry demostró que puede desarmar a la minita en medio segundo y, aunque en este capítulo no lo hizo con Cold porque tenía a Cisco, por qué no lo hizo los anterioressss.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Ohaco Ver Mensaje
    Despertarse al lado de un PanzerIV, en una casa que no conoces, es complicado...nunca lo hice ni lo volvere a hacer.

16. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 78682
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder

Tags para este Tema