.:: The Walking Dead ::.

Responder
  1. Ingeniero en proce... Avatar de TETOCONPOLERA
    Registración
    Jun 2006

Re: .:: The Walking Dead ~ Season 4 ::.

Asuntos internos sabía que la manteca le tendía una trampa?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 4
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

2. Avatar de PODK
    Registración
    Feb 2013

estos ultimos capitulos son una goma, termino viendo otra cosa de lo aburridos q son..
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

3. Avatar de Nacho092
    Registración
    Nov 2006

Dicen por la net q se cancela la cuarta, es posta?

Enviado desde mi XT1032 usando Tapatalk 2
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

4. Rak! Avatar de straith
    Registración
    Oct 2005

Si se dice es porque no es posta hasta q se confirme aunque dudo q eso pase

@tapa
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por ChapaNDJ Ver Mensaje
    Este país podria haber sido otra cosa de no haber expulsado a los ingleses. Una pena realmente.

5. Avatar de ArzenaTh
    Registración
    Jan 2009

Ya está renovada para la quinta temporada y tiene los rating más altos de la historia de la serie.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Does anybody remember laughter?

6. Avatar de matias_ao
    Registración
    Feb 2003

Parece que en el episodio que viene
    Spoiler!  
    secuestran a la manteca, SE PUDRE TODO!!!!

Para el que no quiere clavarse con otro capitulo de TWD, aca lo que supuestamente va a pasar el proximo cap

Spoiler!  
    The episode opens with a bearded and disheveled Bob, wandering aimlessly around before we see exactly how Bob joined the prison group he meets a week before the events of episode 4.01
    *Opening Credits roll*
    - We then come upon Maggie/Sasha/Bob standing back to back in the fog, battling walkers.

And it is fog, not the smoke from the cabin fire Beth and Daryl set at the end of episode 4.12. Bob appears to have been bitten during the fog scene, but next we see him, it is clear that the walker only bit the bandage over his wound so he is fine. The group then finds signs for Terminus and decide to head in that direction. Maggie is convinced that Glenn would go there. Sasha is reluctant.
    - Daryl and Beth happen upon the cemetery and decide to head to the funeral home.

While tracking a walker, Beth has a slight ankle injury from stepping in a trap and Daryl gives her a kind of piggyback ride into the graveyard and they pause at a gravestone. It is an old stone and reads "Loving Father". They take a moment to pay their respects and place flowers there. Upon exploring the funeral home, they find that it's very clean and there is food and shelter.

Someone has been dusting the place and embalming bodies. The two decide to eat the food and wait to see who has been staying there. Daryl definitely appears emotionally lighter after the events of 'Still', having found some hope in the future and belief in people again.
    - Maggie sneaks off from their little camp in the woods after overhearing Bob and Sasha saying they think Glenn is dead and that shelter needs to be their priority. As Maggie walks, she begins to leave messages about Terminus for Glenn in walker blood. Bob and Sasha go after her.
    - Daryl and Beth explore the funeral home and relax a bit. There is a dog that keeps scratching at the door. Letting his guard down, Daryl decides to open the door and it turns out to be walkers. The walkers swarm the house and Daryl fights them. In the midst of the fight, Beth is kidnapped by someone driving a black car with a white cross in the rear window. It had been following Daryl and Beth as they sought shelter in the funeral home. Daryl runs after the car just in time to see her bagged, and the car speed away. Daryl attempts to track the car, but eventually gives up, sitting on the side of the road.
    - Bob and Sasha go after Maggie, worried for her safety out there alone, but argue as they go. Sasha wants to find shelter, Bob wants to find Maggie and help her find Glenn. He asks Sasha why she is so convinced Tyreese is dead, because if he was alive he'd be at Terminus. He then suggests Sasha doesn't want to find out either way. They later split up, Bob kissing her before heading down the tracks alone in search of Maggie.

But Sasha ends up finding her herself at a warehouse she shelters in. Maggie makes a plea to help her and they set off to catch up with Bob.
    - Daryl meets up with Joe (Jeff Kober) a.k.a. the guy with the tennisball in episode 4x11 'Claimed' and his buddies. Joe thinks Daryl is like them, a bow man. After a tense standoff between Daryl and the group, he decides to join them.

A member of the group, 'Len' isn't so welcoming, but Joe comes across more level-headed and wanting to take Daryl in.
    - Maggie/Sasha/Bob reunite and continue down the tracks together.
    - Final shot is of Glenn seeing the signs for Terminus
    *End Credits*

Me deben 43 minutos de sus vidas (?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    VENDO PS VITA 3.60 HACK
    PSN ID: mati-3d
    PSN ID (The Division)
    : mati-3tdv

7. Avatar de Nacho092
    Registración
    Nov 2006

Citar Mensaje original enviado por ArzenaTh Ver Mensaje
    Ya está renovada para la quinta temporada y tiene los rating más altos de la historia de la serie.
    Claro yo me imagino q es humo pero buen xD
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

8. Avatar de santimaster2000
    Registración
    Dec 2006

Citar Mensaje original enviado por matias_ao Ver Mensaje
    Parece que en el episodio que viene
    Spoiler!  
    secuestran a la manteca, SE PUDRE TODO!!!!

Para el que no quiere clavarse con otro capitulo de TWD, aca lo que supuestamente va a pasar el proximo cap

Spoiler!  
    The episode opens with a bearded and disheveled Bob, wandering aimlessly around before we see exactly how Bob joined the prison group he meets a week before the events of episode 4.01
    *Opening Credits roll*
    - We then come upon Maggie/Sasha/Bob standing back to back in the fog, battling walkers.

And it is fog, not the smoke from the cabin fire Beth and Daryl set at the end of episode 4.12. Bob appears to have been bitten during the fog scene, but next we see him, it is clear that the walker only bit the bandage over his wound so he is fine. The group then finds signs for Terminus and decide to head in that direction. Maggie is convinced that Glenn would go there. Sasha is reluctant.
    - Daryl and Beth happen upon the cemetery and decide to head to the funeral home.

While tracking a walker, Beth has a slight ankle injury from stepping in a trap and Daryl gives her a kind of piggyback ride into the graveyard and they pause at a gravestone. It is an old stone and reads "Loving Father". They take a moment to pay their respects and place flowers there. Upon exploring the funeral home, they find that it's very clean and there is food and shelter.

Someone has been dusting the place and embalming bodies. The two decide to eat the food and wait to see who has been staying there. Daryl definitely appears emotionally lighter after the events of 'Still', having found some hope in the future and belief in people again.
    - Maggie sneaks off from their little camp in the woods after overhearing Bob and Sasha saying they think Glenn is dead and that shelter needs to be their priority. As Maggie walks, she begins to leave messages about Terminus for Glenn in walker blood. Bob and Sasha go after her.
    - Daryl and Beth explore the funeral home and relax a bit. There is a dog that keeps scratching at the door. Letting his guard down, Daryl decides to open the door and it turns out to be walkers. The walkers swarm the house and Daryl fights them. In the midst of the fight, Beth is kidnapped by someone driving a black car with a white cross in the rear window. It had been following Daryl and Beth as they sought shelter in the funeral home. Daryl runs after the car just in time to see her bagged, and the car speed away. Daryl attempts to track the car, but eventually gives up, sitting on the side of the road.
    - Bob and Sasha go after Maggie, worried for her safety out there alone, but argue as they go. Sasha wants to find shelter, Bob wants to find Maggie and help her find Glenn. He asks Sasha why she is so convinced Tyreese is dead, because if he was alive he'd be at Terminus. He then suggests Sasha doesn't want to find out either way. They later split up, Bob kissing her before heading down the tracks alone in search of Maggie.

But Sasha ends up finding her herself at a warehouse she shelters in. Maggie makes a plea to help her and they set off to catch up with Bob.
    - Daryl meets up with Joe (Jeff Kober) a.k.a. the guy with the tennisball in episode 4x11 'Claimed' and his buddies. Joe thinks Daryl is like them, a bow man. After a tense standoff between Daryl and the group, he decides to join them.

A member of the group, 'Len' isn't so welcoming, but Joe comes across more level-headed and wanting to take Daryl in.
    - Maggie/Sasha/Bob reunite and continue down the tracks together.
    - Final shot is of Glenn seeing the signs for Terminus
    *End Credits*

Me deben 43 minutos de sus vidas (?
    Alguien me explica como es que se filtro todo eso ?

PD: Solo puedo pagarte con caca !
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Dr.D Ver Mensaje
    ¿Para que querría ser eso? Es más divertido boludearlos diariamente, hacerles cumplir reglas que yo no acataría ni por asomo, banearlos porque se me antoja y leerlos quejarse, como si a alguien le importara.

9. Avatar de Kenji
    Registración
    Feb 2003

Citar Mensaje original enviado por santimaster2000 Ver Mensaje
    Alguien me explica como es que se filtro todo eso ?

PD: Solo puedo pagarte con caca !
    Hagamos memoria: Sofia zombie, Shane Zombie (x2), Merle Zombie, la muerte de Andrea. Todo eso se filtro en la semana anterior a que saliera el episodio correspondiente, esta no seria la primera vez.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    House: Sometimes the best thank-you is never having to see you again.

10. Mayoi Hell Avatar de Rouge.
    Registración
    Feb 2008

Habiendo un comic no debe ser muy dificil qie se filtren cosas.

enviado desde el Impenetrable, Chaco.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

11. let there be rock Avatar de Rokku
    Registración
    Jun 2006

Si pero la serie no sigue el guión o historia del cómic a raja tabla

Enviado desde mi C2104 mediante Tapatalk
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

12. street Avatar de <elargento>
    Registración
    Mar 2006

a mi me gusto el ultimo capitulo.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    PSN ID: street_arg

I5 2500K - MSI P67A-GD55 (B3) - CM Hyper 212+ - 2x4GB DDR3 GSKILL Ripjaws X @ 1600 MHz 9-9-9-24
    HIS 7970 IceQ X2 - DELL U2211H - SSD CRUCIAL M4 128GB - WD Caviar Black 1TB - WD Caviar Green 1TB
    Corsair 600T Special Edition White - Coolermaster Silent Pro M2 720W

13. L2 &gt; DotA2 Avatar de bladed4ve
    Registración
    Mar 2011

q la van a cancelar los zombie garpan banda
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

14. Avatar de Kenji
    Registración
    Feb 2003

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Rouge. Ver Mensaje
    Habiendo un comic no debe ser muy dificil qie se filtren cosas.

enviado desde el Impenetrable, Chaco.
    Si te referís a que se sabe que pasaban esas cosas por el cómic, ninguna de las que nombre pasaron en el cómic. Merle (y Darryl) ni siquiera existe.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    House: Sometimes the best thank-you is never having to see you again.

15. Abogado Laboralista Avatar de almax
    Registración
    Sep 2004

Deberían haber mas series sobrr zombies y fin del mundo... Si saben q garpa muchisimo.
    Se imaginan una serie de the last of us?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

16. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 565505
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder

Tags para este Tema