Arrow (Green Arrow)

Responder
  1. Is your pussy wet? Avatar de Delirium.
    Registración
    May 2011

Re: Arrow (Green Arrow)

Trailer nuevo! me encantó.

• Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Ohaco Ver Mensaje
    Despertarse al lado de un PanzerIV, en una casa que no conoces, es complicado...nunca lo hice ni lo volvere a hacer.

2. Avatar de mik.kiske
    Registración
    Aug 2008

ah bue felicity en 0.18
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Newells Carajo

3. Il Duce Avatar de Ward3n
    Registración
    Mar 2003

Seeee Thea entrenando, go go speedy.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Steam ● xWard3n
    “If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!” Jack Napier

4. let there be rock Avatar de Rokku
    Registración
    Jun 2006

se viene olicity????
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

5. Dance Machine Avatar de ENERGY
    Registración
    Sep 2000

Solo se que quiero MAS crossovers con Flash!
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    No Obstacles, Only Challenges

Facebook.com/matinrg

6. Would You Serve In... Avatar de Kaim
    Registración
    May 2006

tenemos nuevo Ra'S Al Ghul...

The CW has announced that Australian actor and former rugby player Matthew Nable, who American audiences may know best as Boss Johns from the movie Riddick, will play Ra’s al Ghul in the upcoming third season of Arrow, starting with the fourth episode, “The Magician.”
    Created by Dennis O’Neil and Neal Adams, Ra’s al Ghul is one of the few Batman villains who is an intellectual equal to the great detective, and occasionally a physical one as well. The schemes of Ra’s are among the most deadly of all the Dark Knight’s foes, and that his daughter Talia and Batman have been in love and even had a child together only heightens the dramatic importance of Ra’s al Ghul in the Dark Knight mythos. He’s also one of the few major DC Comics characters of color — specifically, a Middle Eastern character.
    In the comics, Ra’s — whose name is Arabic, meaning “the head of the demon” or “devil” — has always been depicted as distinctly Middle Eastern, with references made to an Arabian homeland and an East Asian ancestry. Like many people from that region and such a background, his skin is commonly olive or dark brown. Like other people from the same region and background, he has also been depicted with pale white skin. Crucially, ever since his debut in 1971, he has been a distinctly non-European, non-western character, and culturally Middle-Eastern.
    But in film and TV, Ra’s al Ghul is has pretty much been exclusively depicted as a white westerner.
    The only Asian actor to ever play Ra’s al-Ghul was Ken Wantanabe in Batman Begins, and (spoiler for a 9-year-old movie) that was a fake-out. The real Ra’s of the Nolan films was the very white, very Irish Liam Neeson.
    In Batman: The Animated Series, Ra’s looked like he did in the original O’Neil and Adams comics, but was voiced by English actor David Warner. In Arkham City, he was voiced by American Dee Bradley Baker.
    One notable exception to the extra-comics whitewashing of Ra’s al Ghul is Young Justice, the Warner Bros. Animation series in which Ra’s was voiced by Israeli actor Oded Fehr. African-American actor Lance Reddick voiced the character on WB’s Beware the Batman.
    Arrow has been building up to Ra’s al Ghul appearing for nearly an entire year, with appearances by the League of Assassins throughout the second season. Last season, the character of Nyssa al Ghul, Ra’s daughter appeared for several episodes, played by actress Katrina Law, who is half Taiwanese.
    Perhaps Arrow‘s producers just can’t get enough of season baddies coming from Australia and its neighbors. Manu Bennett, who played Deathsroke, season two’s big bad, hails from New Zealand.
    As ComicsAlliance editor Andy Khouri — himself an Arab-American who grew up in the Middle East and Southeast Asia — observed today on Twitter, there is a kind of logic behind stripping Ra’s al Ghul of his ethnic identity in mass media portrayals. Inescapably, Ra’s is an Arab-ish villain who fanatically pursues the destruction of modern civilization, a sentiment that the American news media has effectively assigned to all foreign Arabs, Muslims, Persians and anyone else who’s conveniently conflated into a monolithic “Middle Eastern” identity in post-9/11 America. To put forth a villain with superficial similarities to that prevailing stereotype could be seen as offensive on the part of DC and its parent Warner Bros., particularly during the time Batman Begins was in production, when America’s war in Iraq — ostensibly over weapons of mass destruction — was relatively new.
    But as fellow ComicsAlliance writer Zainab Ahktar also pointed out, Ra’s is a multi-faceted villain, particularly in Batman Begins. Unfortunately, Andy argued, there is such a small Middle Eastern visibility in American entertainment that fear of stereotypes takes even villain roles away, like the great Ra’s al Ghul from Middle Easterners (just like the the Mandarin was taken away from East Asians in Iron Man 3). Meanwhile, in Andy’s words, regular old racism keeps the hero roles away, leaving cable news as the one place Americans see Arabs, Muslims and other Middle Easterners regularly — which is a very terrible thing, and causes the cycle of underrepresentation in entertainment to perpetuate itself.
    FUENTE
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

7. Avatar de ThE PeGaSuS
    Registración
    Feb 2004

Citar Mensaje original enviado por mik.kiske Ver Mensaje
    ah bue felicity en 0.18

Cada vez se pone mejor esta serie y felicity.
    Cuando se cruce con Flash va a estar MUY bueno

Salu2!
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Independiente

Citar Mensaje original enviado por rnx_fenix 2.0 Ver Mensaje
    Yo no soy Superman detrás de un monitor, lo soy en la vida real
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Sad_song Ver Mensaje
    SOS UN TIPO DURO E. e

8. Avatar de Tresthal
    Registración
    Jul 2006

thea entrenando ggwp
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Chocoland`s Desvirtue Squad Member Nº22 (C.D.S)

Porque mi perra se llama Lola y mi vecino es un viejo buena onda.
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Dexter. Ver Mensaje
    No merecés seguir viendo Dexter. Andá a ver Mike And Molly.
    #sixseasonsandamovie

9. Hold the door! Avatar de Tutto.
    Registración
    Jun 2006

Vuelve el 8 de Octubre.
    Estaría bueno que hagan algún episodio en la playa con Felicity o una pileta, o algo (?).

Parece que los productores están analizando hacer una serie de Supergirl ahora.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

10. eaeaeaeaeaea Avatar de Innova
    Registración
    May 2002

buen trailer... pero insisto esta vez me la fumo entera y a 1.5 de velocidad saltando los cliche moments
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Spoiler!  ZZ-Top  
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por ZZ-Top Ver Mensaje
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Innova Ver Mensaje
    yo todavia no se quien es ruso123 y zztop
    Una persona que postea 600 veces más que vos

Según rage un random

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Im Bi-winning Avatar de Nhotak
    Registración
    Mar 2007

Yo se las hice ver a varios amigos y les super encanto..

El otro día hablando que volvía les dije.. Arrow está buena, pero hay mejores, mucho mejores. Les dije , es un toque teen a mi gusto. Todos modelitos (ojo tampoco digo que tienen que ser feas /os
    jaja) , no hay ni un gramo de sangre y acción heavy, están todos de novios un rato con cada uno y actúan TOOOODOS horrible.

Para que.... Las puteadas que me comí Jajaja terrible como saltaro como Leche hervida.

En fin, veremos como bien esta temp

Enviado desde mi XT919
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    You think i ain't worth a dollar, but i feel Like a millionaire

12. Avatar de Tresthal
    Registración
    Jul 2006

Pero después te gusta twd. Pareces de raza pero luego te juntas con lameloides.

Entre todos los malos actores que andan por ahi, los de aca (tipicos de the cw) estan mas q bien.

Enviado desde mi cafetera mediante Tapatalk
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Chocoland`s Desvirtue Squad Member Nº22 (C.D.S)

Porque mi perra se llama Lola y mi vecino es un viejo buena onda.
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Dexter. Ver Mensaje
    No merecés seguir viendo Dexter. Andá a ver Mike And Molly.
    #sixseasonsandamovie

13. Avatar de numark2007
    Registración
    Nov 2012

jajajaja es tal cual dice nhotak, ojo a mi me encanta arrow es muy entretenida, pero los actores son de madera ejemplo el vago que interpreta a oliver, el unico que labura bien es crixus jaja, con respecto a the walking dead tambien son horribles los actores, pero la sigo por curioso o morbo jajaa que se yo algunos episodios entretiene y otros es mejor pegarte un tiro.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

14. eaeaeaeaeaea Avatar de Innova
    Registración
    May 2002

no puedo ver TWD me genera mucho cancer
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Spoiler!  ZZ-Top  
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por ZZ-Top Ver Mensaje
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Innova Ver Mensaje
    yo todavia no se quien es ruso123 y zztop
    Una persona que postea 600 veces más que vos

Según rage un random

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Avatar de mik.kiske
    Registración
    Aug 2008

Obviamente oliver es de madera, pero hay actores de otras series que te dan ganas de cagarlos a piñas de lo mal que actuan.
    Igual aca la parte buena de la serie son las peleas y el you have failed this city y eso lo hace perfecto, las partes de drama cliche me chupan un huevo jaja.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Newells Carajo

16. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 119246
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder

Tags para este Tema