American Horror Story (2011)

Responder
Ir a PrimeroPrimero ... 410111213141516171824 ... ÚltimaÚltima
  1. Totalmente fumado Avatar de MartoRamon
    Registración
    Sep 2010

Re: American Horror Story (2011)

Lindo cap como de costumbre, se van revelando cosas como tiene que ser, y se dieron varias situaciones como nos tienen acostumbrados. A esperar al proximo.

PD: El cap se lo ganó Moira obviamente...

• Me gusta
    Me gusta

2. bleh Avatar de Injulander
    Registración
    Jun 2011

Citar Mensaje original enviado por !Butch Ver Mensaje
    na como va a tener toda la primer temporada, si es echo por un fan eso, se actualiza cada miercoles con información nueva cuando sale el capitulo nuevo.
    pero todas estas cosas que dice todavía no las pasaron

Spoiler!  DANGER! SPOILER ALERT  
    The bride is killed. There are wedding mementos with blood spatters all over the room and the bride looks like she was raped. Her wedding dress is torn up the front and her underwear is torn and thrown to the side, along with her garter belt. There are photos of her husband and her on the wall along with a note from a priest making sure that the husband does not forget his hat or ring. (More TBA)

Loraine Baxter kills her husband, William Baxter, after she finds out about his affair with her best friend. She cuts him up and puts him into jars after poisoning him. Loraine was declared not mentally stable after she was seen by a therapist. He observed that she had major cuts and bruises to her face and minor abrasions to her arms and hands. She told him it was from a ‘mugging’ and he writes that it was not, since it happened on more than one occasion. She appears to have killed herself by placing her head in a oven, similar in fashion of Sylvia Plath.

The house was not abandoned when a boy killed his sister there. Not only this, but there is a “fable” of a monster that is showing this boy how to do bad things, as in, kill animals and hide them. The monster follows him. There are bloodied skates and a mummified ‘creature’ that slightly looks like a rabbit, as well as a box full of specimens (feathers, insects, and other unidentifiable objects). There is a home video playing with shadow puppet hands that are making sinister gestures toward one girl in this video. (More TBA)

Sam and Nikki Argento are murdered in the living room of the house. It was discovered by a man named Daniel Sanchez while he was taking a walk, who had observed the scene from the outside window. He went to the neighbor’s house to use the phone. (The neighbor’s name was V. Miller who is a male at the age of 44. He also mentioned that Sam and Nikki had no pets.) The murder was due to erotic asphyxiation, blunt trauma, and ‘extreme’ knife play. “In addition, the flesh on the victims’ chests and necks appeared shredded or torn, as if by a large animal.” The couple was tied up and chained to the ceiling in an act of BDSM. They were in ‘severe’ positions that dislocated Sam’s shoulder. Nikki was in a standing split. There is evidence of rape and chemical sedation. The Rubber Man is not mentioned, but I assume he is from this murder considering the videos and pictures are reminiscent of his attire.

An anthropologist by the name “V.” is leaving notes about not trusting anything or anyone. Saying that there are germs everywhere. There is a collection of cleaning supplies covered in blood by the window of the study. A set of cell culture dishes (petri dishes) that are arranged to spell out the word ”U-N-C-L-E-A-N”. The radio plays a woman’s voice that tells of making sure no one knew the house was infected. (More TBA).
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

3. Avatar de Remoyr
    Registración
    Jul 2007

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Injulander Ver Mensaje
    pero todas estas cosas que dice todavía no las pasaron

Spoiler!  DANGER! SPOILER ALERT  
    The bride is killed. There are wedding mementos with blood spatters all over the room and the bride looks like she was raped. Her wedding dress is torn up the front and her underwear is torn and thrown to the side, along with her garter belt. There are photos of her husband and her on the wall along with a note from a priest making sure that the husband does not forget his hat or ring. (More TBA)

Loraine Baxter kills her husband, William Baxter, after she finds out about his affair with her best friend. She cuts him up and puts him into jars after poisoning him. Loraine was declared not mentally stable after she was seen by a therapist. He observed that she had major cuts and bruises to her face and minor abrasions to her arms and hands. She told him it was from a ‘mugging’ and he writes that it was not, since it happened on more than one occasion. She appears to have killed herself by placing her head in a oven, similar in fashion of Sylvia Plath.

The house was not abandoned when a boy killed his sister there. Not only this, but there is a “fable” of a monster that is showing this boy how to do bad things, as in, kill animals and hide them. The monster follows him. There are bloodied skates and a mummified ‘creature’ that slightly looks like a rabbit, as well as a box full of specimens (feathers, insects, and other unidentifiable objects). There is a home video playing with shadow puppet hands that are making sinister gestures toward one girl in this video. (More TBA)

Sam and Nikki Argento are murdered in the living room of the house. It was discovered by a man named Daniel Sanchez while he was taking a walk, who had observed the scene from the outside window. He went to the neighbor’s house to use the phone. (The neighbor’s name was V. Miller who is a male at the age of 44. He also mentioned that Sam and Nikki had no pets.) The murder was due to erotic asphyxiation, blunt trauma, and ‘extreme’ knife play. “In addition, the flesh on the victims’ chests and necks appeared shredded or torn, as if by a large animal.” The couple was tied up and chained to the ceiling in an act of BDSM. They were in ‘severe’ positions that dislocated Sam’s shoulder. Nikki was in a standing split. There is evidence of rape and chemical sedation. The Rubber Man is not mentioned, but I assume he is from this murder considering the videos and pictures are reminiscent of his attire.

An anthropologist by the name “V.” is leaving notes about not trusting anything or anyone. Saying that there are germs everywhere. There is a collection of cleaning supplies covered in blood by the window of the study. A set of cell culture dishes (petri dishes) that are arranged to spell out the word ”U-N-C-L-E-A-N”. The radio plays a woman’s voice that tells of making sure no one knew the house was infected. (More TBA).
    che tenes razon ahora que veo, es que al principio dice:

We will map out what happens and when in the house. Including any kind of history we can. It will be chronological. Since we find out information as we go, we update every Wednesday.
    esa info que pusiste la deben haber sacado de otro lado entonces.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Última edición por Remoyr : 18-11-11 el 11:56 AM
    Remoyr.

4. Avatar de rengoloko
    Registración
    May 2007

Spoiler!  final  
    Que pasará ahora que la vieja se dio cuenta que vio un fantasma? (la rubia). Probablemente este pensando en lo que le decia Abby jaaja
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

5. Trompas de falopio Avatar de Norwegian Wood
    Registración
    Apr 2005
    Creo que cuando estaba por estrenarse la serie, la gente se inscribia y recibia mails con avances, historias y extras, asi que calculo que lo saco de ahi. No sabemos si todas las cosas que pone van a aparecer en esta temporada, seguro las dejan para otro momento.
    Que me cuentan de Ben haciendose el Batman?? me causo mucha gracia esa parte jajaja
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por alberik
    Por lo cual, si hasta acá todos sufrieron inseguridad alguna vez en su vida, si habitás Argentina tenés el 100% de probabilidades de sufrir un hecho de inseguridad, es así o no?

6. Avatar de TobiasFunke
    Registración
    Jan 2004

Citar Mensaje original enviado por rengoloko Ver Mensaje
    Spoiler!  final  
    Que pasará ahora que la vieja se dio cuenta que vio un fantasma? (la rubia). Probablemente este pensando en lo que le decia Abby jaaja
    Todos se dieron cuenta de eso a esta altura
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Intel i5 4690k / Asus Z97M Plus / 2x8 DDR3 2400mhz Corsair Vengeance Pro / Nvidia GTX 970 (Asus strix) / LG 24GM77 / Windows 8.1 pro x64

7. Avatar de rengoloko
    Registración
    May 2007

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Jabroni Ver Mensaje
    Todos se dieron cuenta de eso a esta altura
    Spoiler!  asd  
    Me refiero a que la piba al darse cuenta que Tate es un fantasma empezó a ver otros fantasmas, entonces lo mismo deberia pasarle a la vieja.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

8. Awkward- Avatar de kerranG.
    Registración
    Apr 2011

Me encanta la serie lpm,voy por el capitulo 4 recien,medio tarde la empece a ver.
    Como la parto mal a Taissa Farmiga por dios santo y todos los dioses existentes
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Crowsla. Ver Mensaje
    Lo decía por eso de "identificarnos" por el logo y saludarnos en la calle.

- Ey vos sos user de 3D, no? lo digo por el logo que nos identifica.
    - Si, loco, vos tambien? En que secciones participas?
    - Anime, BFN, Outlands, vos?
    - Deportes y hardware.
    - Ah
    - Ah...
    - Bueno chau.

9. Avatar de AM I EVIL
    Registración
    Jan 2004

Citar Mensaje original enviado por [Lady Madeline] Ver Mensaje
    Si, es que todo eso es hermoso.. salvo la parte en que hay un incendio, se quema la cara, y en el 94 es la escena que hablan del otro hijo de Constance (y el no esta deforme)
    La que queda es que el no se haya deformado en ese momento, como siempre lo que cuenta es medio mentira medio verdad..
    Pero segun recuerdo en este capitulo se establece que esa parte fue mentira (Ben confronta a Larry en su depto y le dice eso)
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Of all to whom thine absence is the night"

10. Avatar de TobiasFunke
    Registración
    Jan 2004

Lo que es mentira es que él se volvió loco y quemó a la flía.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Intel i5 4690k / Asus Z97M Plus / 2x8 DDR3 2400mhz Corsair Vengeance Pro / Nvidia GTX 970 (Asus strix) / LG 24GM77 / Windows 8.1 pro x64

11. Trompas de falopio Avatar de Norwegian Wood
    Registración
    Apr 2005

Claro.. supuestamente la parte que cuenta cuando Ben esta en su depto es la verdadera, aunque yo nada mas confio en los flashbacks del principio, el resto es modificable.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Por lo cual, si hasta acá todos sufrieron inseguridad alguna vez en su vida, si habitás Argentina tenés el 100% de probabilidades de sufrir un hecho de inseguridad, es así o no?

12. Avatar de kronosaurio
    Registración
    Dec 2002

parace que en el proximo ep se revela quien es el hombre latex

• Me gusta
    Me gusta
    kronoesculturas.blogspot.com

KRATOS ESCULTURA EN VENTA
    http://foros.3dgames.com.ar/compra-v...s-god-war.html

13. Abogado Laboralista Avatar de almax
    Registración
    Sep 2004

Citar Mensaje original enviado por kerranG. Ver Mensaje
    Me encanta la serie lpm,voy por el capitulo 4 recien,medio tarde la empece a ver.
    Como la parto mal a Taissa Farmiga por dios santo y todos los dioses existentes
    Zafaste x 1 año de ir en cana hdp!

Hoy vi el ultimo capitulo y como siempre, excelente.

Spoiler!  Moira te doy hasta que la AFIP me deje comprar dolares  
    Lo mejor del capitulo? los petinatos de Moira! igual yo tmb hubiera caido en esa... como? vamos al sotano oscuro y tenebroso a garchar????? bueeeee solo porq me lo pedis vos colorada hermosa calienta pijas y la rptmqtrmp

Che, cuantos pibes tuvo Constance? cada capitulo q pasa le suman uno nuevo... q vuelva Addie, era muy copada y creepy esa pendeja!

Lo sigo bancando a Tate, uno de los mejores personajes de la serie, supongo q en algun momento se va a dar cuenta de q le kbio... saben por q no la quiere poner? porq tiene el pecho hecho un colador (culpen al Swat) y si pela, se va todo al carajo!

No me cierra lo de los mellizos, para mi la milf tiene alto freak en la zapan, en un capitulo dicen q en un monstruito y en otro q son gemelos... q onda?

Por q Bou/ hijo deforme de Constance esta encadenado? si parece mas bueno q lassie? aparte aparentaba ser forzudo y lo mato el quemado con una almohada...

Ahora q la Milf sabe q ve gente muerta... se viene el bardo
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

14. Avatar de PedalStool
    Registración
    Apr 2011

Spoiler!  almax  
    tate ya sabe que le kbio
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

15. Trompas de falopio Avatar de Norwegian Wood
    Registración
    Apr 2005

Constance tuvo 4 pibes, ya conocimos a 3. Seguro lo tenia encadenado a Beau porque no queria que nadie supiera.. como ella queria ser actriz en ese momento.
    En los avances Tate no tiene el pecho como un colador, seguro es porque no sabe nada.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

16. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 22447
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder
Ir a PrimeroPrimero ... 410111213141516171824 ... ÚltimaÚltima