[HBO] Game of Thrones

Responder
  1. Avatar de Omare
    Registración
    Aug 2000

re: [HBO] Game of Thrones

FAltan 20 dias y comienza...

Trailer nuevo
    Tendra algun problema de columna Samsa que cada vez que la muestran de perfil esta como torcida hacia adelante?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

2. Retired Avatar de ElSinNombre.
    Registración
    Jan 2004

Iba a postear eso mismo.

/hype
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por han- Ver Mensaje
    escribo asi xq soi medio caballo i xq la ortografia no es un mui importante a la hora de transmitir ideas.. [...] me malacostumbre en la escuela en la que los profesores me enseñaron asi i x ende soi como soi asi..si se que esta mal pero no me inetersa saver escribir bien..

3. Avatar de Exodus
    Registración
    Jun 2002

basta locuuu me hace mal!!
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Maisor Burning Blade

4. Avatar de Levels
    Registración
    Sep 2010

En el min 0:39 aparece theon con

Spoiler!  No abrir si no leiste el segundo libro  
    La hermana? a esa actriz eligieron? Ya la esperaba mas perra, sinceramente
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

5. Avatar de Tresthal
    Registración
    Jul 2006

Terrible ese trailer, me habia olvidado lo hermosa que es dany, en mi mente era una mina mas ruda por los libros, es una nena

y cuando dice "WITH FAIERH AND BLOHT" con ese acento jasdjaskj3r23rjasd

HYPEEEEEEEEEE
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Chocoland`s Desvirtue Squad Member Nº22 (C.D.S)

Porque mi perra se llama Lola y mi vecino es un viejo buena onda.
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Dexter. Ver Mensaje
    No merecés seguir viendo Dexter. Andá a ver Mike And Molly.
    #sixseasonsandamovie

6. Avatar de KamiKazeee
    Registración
    Mar 2007

te spoileo akilla, el verdugo al ser ciego le da un hachazo con la parte plana sin querer a Cersei, lo cual la deja medio turuleca y empieza a ver con cariño a tyrion, se lo termina garchando y tienen hijos deformes por el resto de la eternidad
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

7. Avatar de Tresthal
    Registración
    Jul 2006

all you had to do was to NOT spoil the people CJ
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

#sixseasonsandamovie

8. Avatar de Aresius
    Registración
    Aug 2003

Citar Mensaje original enviado por KamiKazeee Ver Mensaje
    te spoileo akilla, el verdugo al ser ciego le da un hachazo con la parte plana sin querer a Cersei, lo cual la deja medio turuleca y empieza a ver con cariño a tyrion, se lo termina garchando y tienen hijos deformes por el resto de la eternidad
    lol te reportaron por spoiler.

Gente... es claro que eso NO PASA.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense.

9. Avatar de KamiKazeee
    Registración
    Mar 2007

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Aresius Ver Mensaje
    lol te reportaron por spoiler.

Gente... es claro que eso NO PASA.

LOL.

encima le pifié, Sir ilyn Payne es mudo, no ciego, jajjajaj
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

10. Avatar de Tresthal
    Registración
    Jul 2006

LLAMAME LLAMAME MIRA MI RINGTONE.

ohh yes!!! TU TU TURURU TURURURUR TURURU TAAAN TAAAN TARARAANN TAAN TARARAANNN
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

#sixseasonsandamovie

11. Avatar de NBalrog
    Registración
    May 2010

Bueno vengo a traerles un poco mas de hype
    De entrada un chiste:

El nuevo CGI de Greywind (bastante bien IMO)

Y el plato fuerte
    El press realese de los primeros 5 capitulos de la season 2 con un resumen de que pasa y los nombres de los capitulos
    Guarda que hay spoilers
    Spoiler!  CINCO PRIMEROS CAPITULOS  

EMMY®- AND GOLDEN GLOBE-WINNING HBO SERIES GAME OF THRONES BEGINS ITS SECOND SEASON APRIL 1

War is coming to Westeros. As the cold winds rise and five kings vie for power, bonds are forged and broken, identities are challenged and romance blossoms. With the stakes higher than ever before, who will survive the chaos to claim the Iron Throne?

Based on the bestselling fantasy book series by George R.R. Martin, GAME OF THRONES is an epic drama set in the world of Westeros, where ambitious men and women of both honor and ill-repute live in a land whose summers and winters can last years. The Emmy®- and Golden Globe-winning fantasy series begins its second season SUNDAY, APRIL 1 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT), exclusively on HBO, followed by other episodes on subsequent Sundays at the same time.

Created and executive produced by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, the ten-episode second season of GAME OF THRONES plays out against the backdrop of a fast-approaching winter – the season of the white raven. In King’s Landing, the coveted Iron Throne is occupied by cruel young Joffrey, counseled by his conniving mother Cersei and his uncle Tyrion, who has been appointed Hand of the King.

But the Lannister hold on the Throne is under assault on many fronts. Robb Stark, son of Ned Stark, the slain Lord of Winterfell, seeks autonomy in the North and has taken Cersei’s brother Jaime prisoner in battle. Daenerys Targaryen looks to shore up her depleted power in the East with her three newborn dragons. Stannis Baratheon, brother of the late King Robert, rejects Joffrey’s legitimacy and aligns with a powerful priestess to raise a naval attack. And Renly, Stannis’ charismatic brother, has maintained his own claim since fleeing King’s Landing.

In the meantime, a new leader is rising among the wildlings North of the Wall, adding fresh perils for Jon Snow and the order of the Night’s Watch. With tensions and treaties, animosity and alliances, the second season of GAME OF THRONES will be a thrilling journey through an unforgettable landscape.

Returning cast members include: Emmy® and Golden Globe winner Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister), Michelle Fairley (Catelyn Stark), Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister), Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister), Aidan Gillen (Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish), Iain Glen (Jorah Mormont), Kit Harington (Jon Snow), Richard Madden (Robb Stark), Maisie Williams (Arya Stark), Isaac Hempstead Wright (Bran Stark), Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark), Jack Gleeson (Joffrey Baratheon), Alfie Allen (Theon Greyjoy) and Rory McCann (Sandor “The Hound” Clegane).

Also returning for the second season are: Charles Dance (Tywin Lannister), Jerome Flynn (Bronn), Conleth Hill (Varys), John Bradley (Samwell Tarly), James Cosmo (Commander Mormont), Sibel Kekilli (Shae), Donald Sumpter (Maester Luwin), Ron Donachie (Rodrik Cassel) and Gethin Anthony (Renly Baratheon).

New cast members in the second season include: Stephen Dillane (Stannis Baratheon), Gwendoline Christie (Brienne), Carice van Houten (Melisandre), Liam Cunningham (Davos Seaworth), Natalie Dormer (Margaery Tyrell) and Rose Leslie (Ygritte).

April’s episodes:

Episode #11: “The North Remembers”
    Debut: SUNDAY, APRIL 1 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT)
    Other HBO playdates: April 1 (10:00 p.m., 11:00 p.m.), 3 (11:05 p.m.), 4 (10:00 p.m.) and 7 (10:15 p.m.)
    HBO2 playdates: April 2 (9:00 p.m.), 5 (8:00 p.m.), 6 (midnight), 8 (4:00 p.m.) and 20 (9:00 p.m.)
    As Robb Stark and his northern army continue the war against the Lannisters, Tyrion arrives in King’s Landing to counsel Joffrey and temper the young king’s excesses. On the island of Dragonstone, Stannis Baratheon plots an invasion to claim his late brother’s throne, allying himself with the fiery Melisandre, a strange priestess of a stranger god. Across the sea, Daenerys, her three young dragons and khalasar trek through the Red Waste in search of allies, or water. In the North, Bran presides over a threadbare Winterfell, while beyond the Wall, Jon Snow and the Night’s Watch must shelter with a devious wildling.
    Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Alan Taylor.

Episode #12: “The Night Lands”
    Debut: SUNDAY, APRIL 8 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)
    Other HBO playdates: April 8 (11:00 p.m.), 10 (11:00 p.m.), 11 (10:00 p.m.) and 14 (1:00 a.m. ET/11:45 p.m. PT)
    HBO2 playdates: April 9 (9:00 p.m.), 12 (8:00 p.m.), 13 (midnight), 15 (2:35 p.m.) and 20 (10:00 p.m.)
    In the wake of a bloody purge in the capital, Tyrion chastens Cersei for alienating the king’s subjects. On the road north, Arya shares a secret with Gendry, a Night’s Watch recruit. With supplies dwindling, one of Dany’s scouts returns with news of their position. After nine years as a Stark ward, Theon Greyjoy reunites with his father Balon, who wants to restore the ancient Kingdom of the Iron Islands. Davos enlists Salladhor Saan, a pirate, to join forces with Stannis and Melisandre for a naval invasion of King’s Landing.
    Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Alan Taylor.

Episode #13: “What Is Dead May Never Die”
    Debut: SUNDAY, APRIL 15 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)
    Other HBO playdates: April 15 (11:05 p.m.), 17 (11:00 p.m.), 18 (10:05 p.m.) and 21 (11:00 p.m.)
    HBO2 playdates: April 16 (8:00 p.m.), 19 (8:00 p.m.), 20 (11:00 p.m.) and 22 (6:00 p.m.)
    At the Red Keep, Tyrion plots three alliances through the promise of marriage. Catelyn arrives in the Stormlands to forge an alliance of her own. But King Renly, his new wife Margaery and her brother Loras Tyrell have other plans. At Winterfell, Luwin tries to decipher Bran’s dreams.
    Written by Bryan Cogman; directed by Alik Sakharov.

Episode #14: “Garden of Bones”
    Debut: SUNDAY, APRIL 22 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)
    Other HBO playdates: April 22 (11:00 p.m.), 24 (11:00 p.m.), 25 (10:00 p.m.) and 28 (1:30 a.m. ET/12:15 a.m. PT)
    HBO2 playdates: April 23 (8:00 p.m.), 26 (8:00 p.m.), 27 (midnight) and 29 (1:10 p.m.)
    Joffrey punishes Sansa for Robb’s victories, while Tyrion and Bronn scramble to temper the king’s cruelty. Catelyn entreats Stannis and Renly to forego their ambitions and unite against the Lannisters. Dany and her exhausted khalasar arrive at the gates of Qarth, a prosperous city with strong walls and rulers who greet her outside them. Tyrion coerces a queen’s man into being his eyes and ears. Arya and Gendry are taken to Harrenhal, where their lives rest in the hands of “The Mountain,” Gregor Clegane. Davos must revert to his old ways and smuggle Melisandre into a secret cove.
    Written by Vanessa Taylor; directed by David Petrarca.

Episode #15: “The Ghost of Harrenhal”
    Debut: SUNDAY, APRIL 29 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)
    Other HBO playdates: April 29 (11:00 p.m.) and May 1 (11:00 p.m.), 2 (10:00 p.m.) and 5 (11:30 p.m.)
    HBO2 playdate: April 30 (9:00 p.m.)
    The end of the Baratheon rivalry drives Catelyn to flee and Littlefinger to act. At King’s Landing, Tyrion’s source alerts him to Joffrey’s flawed defense plan and a mysterious secret weapon. Theon sails to the Stony Shore to prove he’s worthy to be called Ironborn. In Harrenhal, Arya receives a promise from Jaqen H’ghar, one of three prisoners she saved from the Gold Cloaks. The Night’s Watch arrive at the Fist of the First Men, an ancient fortress where they hope to stem the advance of the wildling army.
    Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by David Petrarca.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

12. Hold the door! Avatar de Tutto.
    Registración
    Jun 2006

Muy bueno ese lobo eh.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

13. Avatar de Kenji
    Registración
    Feb 2003

"Ese es tu personaje favorito?"
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    House: Sometimes the best thank-you is never having to see you again.

14. Avatar de Civfanatic
    Registración
    Aug 2007

hmm por la descripción de los capitulos parece que van a seguir denuevo bastante bien la linea del libro.

Quiero ver el 4to. Ya me imagino el final con Davos y Melisandre
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    196 Million PC Gamers worldwide
    We're not a hobby. We're a nation.

15. Avatar de Levels
    Registración
    Sep 2010

YA quiero ver el 5to
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta