Ir a 1234511 ... ÚltimaÚltima
    nobody cares Avatar de Indy
    Registración
    May 2003

Smallville 7ª season - SPOILERS

Spoilers de la 7ma temporada

Spoiler!  
    General Spoilers:

* 06/13 - "SUPERGIRL" (Kara) - 19 years old, Caucasian, blonds preferred, or willing to dye hair blond. Beautiful, smart and funny. She is Clark's cousin. She was born on Krypton and is the daughter of Zor-El, Jor-El's brother. Kara possesses all of Clark's power and one he doesn't yet have - she can FLY! Kara also has a strong, rebellious streak which puts her at odds with Clark, and puts her into Lex's radar. This is a 7/13 Series Regular role. Source: KryptonSite

* 06/12 - Casting calls are beginning for Supergirl. They are looking for a Caucasian 19-year-old who must be blond, smart, beautiful and funny. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

* 06/12 - I've just been told that The Daily Planet is getting a new editor in chief named Greg. We'll be seeing quite a bit of him early in the season, and surprise, surprise, he's going to be the sexy, smart type. Source: Kristin on E!Online

* 06/11 - On Smallville, the seventh season premiere kicks off with the arrival of Supergirl, whose name is Kara, as Clark's 19-year-old cousin. She was born on Krypton and is the daughter of Zor-El, Jor-El's brother. Kara possesses all of Clark's powers and one he doesn't yet have ?? she can fly! Kara also has a strong, rebellious streak that puts her at odds with Clark, and puts her onto Lex's radar. In addition, she takes a romantic interest in Jimmy Olsen. Source: The CW

* 06/11 - When Smallville returns for its seventh season this fall it will be revealed that Clark Kent is not the only member of his family to survive the destruction of the planet Krypton. His cousin Kara "was sent to Earth in a ship that arrived at the same time as baby Kal-El’s," reveals executive producer Al Gough, referring to Clark by his Kryptonian name. "But there was a problem and she’s been in suspended animation for the last 16 years. We’ll find out in the season premiere that the big dam break in last season’s finale is the reason she’s finally awoken." Gough says this latest visitor from the DC Comics universe "will help Clark get in touch with his Kryptonian roots. With his[adopted father dead and his adopted mother moved to Washington to become a U.S. Senator, and Lana blown up, suddenly there’s some family in his life." Like her cousin, Kara will have enhanced physical abilities generated by Earth’s yellow sun. "She has all of Clark’s powers and a couple he doesn’t have yet," Gough teases. "She can fly. And her response when Clark asks why is ‘obviously girls mature faster than boys.’" Kara, a teenager when Krypton exploded, was sent to Earth by her father, Zor-El (Kal-El’s uncle), to look after her younger cousin. But while in suspended animation she didn’t age and now it’s Clark who must be the mentor. "She becomes enamored with our culture: clothes and iPods and stuff," Gough says. "We’ll have a lot of fun as she gets acclimated." Kara makes her debut in the season premiere of the CW drama and will appear in about half of this season’s episodes. Source: TV Guide Online

* 06/06 - One of my Smallville moles tells me that producers are looking for an "extremely hot" thirtysomething actor to play the new editor of the "Daily Planet" - presumably replacing that slacker Princess Leia, er, Pauline Kahn. He'll appear in six of the first eight episodes and, per my Super spy, will be a love interest for Lois Lane. Source: The Ausiello Report

* 05/24 - On Michael Ausiello's latest Vodcast, John Glover (Lionel Luthor) spilled the beans that Martha Kent is definitely moving to Washington and therefore, Annette O'Toole would not be back next season as a series regular. Ausiello confirmed that she will probably pop up occasionally as a guest appearance. Also, according to Erica Durance (Lois Lane), Chloe is not really dead. That has NOT been confirmed. Source: The Ausiello Report

* 02/14 - Michael Rosenbaum reveals: I think next season will definitely happen. [...] Next year will be my last year. I had a great run. I loved it, but that will be it for me. I think other people have longer contracts. I’m not going to say who, but I know that next year is the last for me. So, it will be very sad when it happens, but all good things must come to an end. Source: Kristin on E!Online

* 02/10 - Alfred Gough reveals: Martian Manhunter will be an ongoing presence this season and perhaps into next. There are a finite number of Zoners, or so we are led to believe. But who knows, there may be more! Source: TV Guide Online

* 12/07 - Alfred Gough reveals: [Jonathan Kent will probably not appear again. If we get a 7th season,] we'll just keep moving [Clark's] journey towards Superman further and introduce other DC comic characters. Source: BuddyTV
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

2. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 16916
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
    Registración
    Oct 2005
    Aguante Kara!!!...

Saludos,

AA
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jan 2004
    q buen spoiler....esperemos q "levante vuelo" con kara!! chan
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me"

Registración
    May 2003
    yo me quede con las ganas de ver a bruce wayne... lo habian anunciado hace un par de temporadas como una posibilidad pero al parecer quedo en la nada...
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Mar 2007
    que basura esta serie, muy aburrida, y tenia potencial e
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    May 2003
    Foto de Kara a.k.a. Supergirl

La actriz se llama Laura Vandervoort

Y algunos spoilers:

Spoiler!  
    # 07/17 - Look for Lex Luthor on Smallville to be saved by a mysterious blonde in the season premiere. Lex takes an interest in finding the fair-haired heroine, along with someone else who might be dead. Source: Kristin on E!Online

# 07/11 - Clark Kent's cousin from Krypton is a Canuck. 22-year-old Laura Vandervoort (Instand Star) has been cast in the plum role of Smallville's Kara aka Supergirl. This superstrong - and airborne! - newcomer may prove to be a super pain to her kin, however. "We've wanted a character to shake things up," series creator Al Gough tells People. "She may be Clark Kent's cousin, but that doesn't mean she's going to be the obedient one!" Source: TV Guide Online

# 07/11 - E! says that a female body is in the morgue. [It] is Chloe, but that "she is not dead." "Actually it's Clark who saves her. After being informed by the nurse that Chloe has been moved to the morgue, he hears her screaming and uses his supervision to scan the body drawers, where he sees her thrashing around." Source: KryptonSite

# 07/09 - A female's body is brought to the morgue in the premiere and don't forget there was more than one main female death in the finale. Jimmy Olsen is no longer in the season premiere. Source: Kristin on E!Online

# 07/04 - KryptonSite.com reveals that the Martian Manhunter, John Jones, will appear in the episode. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

So tired! Avatar de Ikari-
    Registración
    Oct 2004
    Q se ponga la capa y que termine la serie por favor.

Zzzzzzz
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Y, a pesar del odio y la aversión a la guerra, no quisiera verme privado del recuerdo de aquellos primeros días durante el resto de mi vida: miles, cientos de miles de hombres sentían como nunca lo que más les hubiera valido sentir en tiempos de paz: que eran parte de un todo"

Stefan Zweig

Registración
    Oct 2005
    Ayer Se Estrenó la Séptima Temporada.

Me Gustó el Primer Capítulo... No Fué Graaaan Cosa, Pero, Es Smallville.

Saludos,

AA
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jan 2003
    ahora lo voy a bajar para dar mi opinion
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Mas tiempo libre juego 15 minutos cs la gano y me echan por "chitearla" :S

Battlefield 2 es lo mas cercano a una alternativa para viciar

ahh y si... sigue el ns todavia

NS: Magi0oO

Registración
    Aug 2005
    Gracias x avisar, a buscar el 1º Cap! ...

Edit:

Citar Mensaje original enviado por a1maan0nima
    Ayer Se Estrenó la Séptima Temporada.

Me Gustó el Primer Capítulo... No Fué Graaaan Cosa, Pero, Es Smallville.

Saludos,

AA
    Tirame un Pm de donde buscar xq no encuentro LPTM!
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Última edición por ghost_87 : 28-09-07 el 11:18 AM

Registración
    May 2003
    lo acabo de ver, estuvo bueno, esperemos que despues no decaiga y sea una garcha como la temporada 5

para los que no lo bajaron todavia, no se bajen la version 2hd porque tiene varios errores de video... consiganse el proper

Salu2!
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    PSN & Steam ID: nachi_01

Registración
    Jan 2003
    lo vi recien ta bueno safa

ahora kara es la misma de la zona fantasma? o esa se llamaba de otra forma?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Mas tiempo libre juego 15 minutos cs la gano y me echan por "chitearla" :S

Battlefield 2 es lo mas cercano a una alternativa para viciar

ahh y si... sigue el ns todavia

NS: Magi0oO

Registración
    Jan 2005
    safa el capitulo.. digamos que es mas de lo mismo.. smallville tendria que haber terminado hace rato... lo bueno es que esta temporada parece que dura 13 episodios nomas... y van a ir cerrando la historia...
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    El ocio del vago... un espacio para que te diviertas viendo como yo me divierto... jé

elociodelvago.blogspot.com

Registración
    Aug 2005
    Yo lei que se van a la 8 , vi el cap, y tipico cap de smallville , matan al "malo" a los 10 mins finales....habra que esperar a ver como cierran la historia
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Oct 2005
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por New_Ice
    lo vi recien ta bueno safa

ahora kara es la misma de la zona fantasma? o esa se llamaba de otra forma?
    Esa Se Llamaba Raya... Esta Es la Prima de Supes, SuperGirl (conste que es Spoiler Thread).

Saludos,

AA
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

17. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 16916
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Discusión cerrada
Ir a 1234511 ... ÚltimaÚltima