Scarface (Remake - TBA)

Responder
    Registración
    Jun 2005

Scarface (Remake - TBA)

Scarface Remake: Antoine Fuqua in Talks to Direct

Deadline that Antoine Fuqua – the director of such films as Training Day, Shooter and The Equalizer – is now circling the new Scarface. No details as to the current state of the new project are otherwise known, save that it intends to be a “re-imagining” of the central premise of the previous Scarface movies: a rags-to-riches story of a poor immigrant who starts off as a low-level criminal in the U.S. but, through ruthless ambition, becomes a powerful underworld figure thereafter.

The new version of Scarface will take place primarily in modern-day Los Angeles, as opposed to the Miami setting of the 1983 film or New York in the 1932 version. The most recent draft of the screenplay was written by Johnathan Herman (Straight Outta Compton), though Fuqua’s Training Day screenwriter (and Suicide Squad writer/director) David Ayer reportedly wrote an earlier draft of the script.

Le tengo fé al director pero basta de remakes por el amor de dio.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    We're flawed, because we want so much more...

2. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 113
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
    Registración
    Dec 2002

Re: Scarface (Remake - TBA)

remake de la remake, la original la vi hace años y esta buena, eso si , por su epoca nada de narco, solo gansters, si hacen una rem ake, supongo que sigue el tema narco
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    kronoesculturas.blogspot.com

KRATOS ESCULTURA EN VENTA
    http://foros.3dgames.com.ar/compra-v...s-god-war.html

Responder

Temas que te pueden interesar