quien te conoce pa... Avatar de ElbergaLarga
    Registración
    May 2006

Re: [Thread Oficial] DC Cinematic Universe

veo que controla el agua a lo poseidon eee
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Shin_K Ver Mensaje
    Esto es lo mas emocionante que he visto desde que el cometa Halley se estrelló con la Luna.
    Spoiler!  clickea  
    epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=1602684

Peliculas del Oeste Avatar de Kowalski.
    Registración
    May 2006

• Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Blue Bob Ver Mensaje

Todo el polvo del camino...

Would You Serve In... Avatar de Kaim
    Registración
    May 2006

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Kowalski. Ver Mensaje
    aporta algo este personaje o es para hacer bulto y saludar al final? Digo, aporta ser algo mas que la jermu de acuaman

En el nuevo 52 te diria que es casi fundamental en los comics de Aquaman. Es de otra "raza" (Xebel) y tiene la habilidad de controlar el agua, superfuerza, resistencia y casi todos los poderes de Arthur.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jun 2005

Rumor: Justice League to Introduce Black Canary for Birds of Prey Movie

Latino Review reports that there are two front-runners to join the cast for either Zack Snyder’s Justice League Part 1 and/or Part 2, as two DC Comics characters who traditionally take on the Black Canary persona at different times (Dinah Drake and her daughter, Dinah Laurel Lance, respectively). Black Canary, of course, is a superhero with martial arts prowess and a devastating sonic scream attack, and the two front-runners is question are supposedly Alona Tal (Burn Notice, Supernatural), and Abbey Lee (Mad Max: Fury Road), both of whom look the part.

The idea, according to LR, is that Black Canary’s inclusion in Justice League will help set up an eventual female-centric team-up film later on – namely, one centered around the Birds of Prey. The Birds of Prey, for the unfamiliar, are a female-led team that generally involve both Black Canary and Barbara Gordon/Batgirl – who, as rumor has it, might be the character whom Jena Malone (Mockingjay – Part 1 & 2) is playing in Batman V Superman. The Birds of Prey were also previously featured in a live-action television show, produced in 2002, that lasted for one season before being cancelled due to low ratings.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    We're flawed, because we want so much more...

Registración
    Sep 2007

si por favor queremos ver una black canary bien hecha y bien perra, q nos saquen el sabor amargo de la version pedorra de arrow
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jun 2005

Batman V Superman Producer Says DCEU Movies Will Be Rated PG-13

“Right now the movies that we’re making, the movies that have been announced by Warner Bros., I would say those are all intended to be PG-13 movies. I can’t tell you something may not come out of left field or we might get inspired to develop a different character, but the ones that are in front of us right now through [Justice League 2 are] PG-13.”

“The intention of the film is definitely to be PG-13… We really want to make these films tonally consistent so that, as I said because this is a shared universe, at least our current thinking—and again, we’re not dealing in absolutes because while this is business it’s also a creative endeavor, so you want to leave yourself open to changing your mind, doing something different, being inspired, that’s the whole process of filmmaking is you have to allow for inspiration as well as having a road map for what you’re gonna do. So our plan right now is to make all these films PG-13. In some cases, you know, right there on the edge of PG-13, but still PG-13.”

Bien ahí.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Oct 2009

Entonces donde queda lo de: "do you bleed?" ... "you will?

LG-D855 AR@tapa 4.8.3
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Eber. Ver Mensaje
    Es la cancerberisacion de facepalm, ya no podemos vivir libres de spoilers.

Registración
    Nov 2012

las de batman/nolan eran pg-13?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Feb 2006

para cuando Zatanna?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Feb 2003

Citar Mensaje original enviado por numark2007 Ver Mensaje
    las de batman/nolan eran pg-13?
    Si, las dos primeras (las únicas que salieron, en mi mente, de Batman-Molan) eran PG-13.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    House: Sometimes the best thank-you is never having to see you again.

Would You Serve In... Avatar de Kaim
    Registración
    May 2006

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Gordo Seinto Ver Mensaje
    para cuando Zatanna?
    Sin ofender pero ojala que nunca. Para mi es un personaje super aburrido que solo existe para ser relleno. Prefiero un constantine o un dr fate bien hecho antes que zatanna
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Feb 2006

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Kaim Ver Mensaje
    Sin ofender pero ojala que nunca. Para mi es un personaje super aburrido que solo existe para ser relleno. Prefiero un constantine o un dr fate bien hecho antes que zatanna
    pero está re buena Zatanna.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jun 2005

Green Lantern Corps Will Be Included in DC’s Justice League Movies

During the DC Films Presents: The Dawn of the Justice League special that aired on The CW, DC Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns confirmed to Kevin Smith that the upcoming Justice League films will include the intergalactic police force otherwise known as The Green Lantern Corps. Per Johns:

“We’ve been to the bottom of the ocean, we’ve been to ancient Greek mythology, we’ve been to the past and future with the Flash, we’ve been to the digital world with Cyborg. We still got to go to space. So the Green Lanterns and the Green Lantern Corps are coming to join the Justice League universe.”
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jun 2005

Batman V Superman: Rumored Green Lantern Actor Discusses His Secret Role

Amboyer spoke about his first day on the set of Batman V Superman, and while he didn’t drop any specific details, the behind-the-scenes information he was willing to discuss is full of interesting information about certain physical elements used in the film, like Superman’s suit and the production’s use of physical sets over CGI. Amboyer doesn’t offer anything pertaining to his exact role in the film, but saying “all of a sudden, you’re on another planet, literally,” does raise some interesting questions about just what the actor was shooting, as everything released for the film so far has been terrestrial in nature. Perhaps Amboyer is merely speaking figuratively about the surreal nature of filming a comic book movie, but, then again, perhaps he and the Green Lantern Corps are seen off-planet at some point. Here’s what Amboyer said:

“It was awesome. I got there right at the beginning of shooting and it was crazy because my first day people were showing me around and all of a sudden the Superman suit comes by — and it’s giant. It’s not something you can hang up. So that was insane. But what I thought was really interesting was that they filmed a lot of it on film, not digital. So a lot of the sets were actually built. So, all of a sudden, you’re on another planet, literally. Everything is so intricate and perfect. You think so much of that is just CGI and postproduction, but it was actually there.”
    Amboyer was pressed for more information about his character, but he simply responded: “I can’t. They told me I couldn’t say anything.” His decision to remain tight-lipped is surely a contractual one, but he did reveal a few hints to his true identity when asked whether or not his character’s full name would be revealed:

“Oh, yes. It does appear, but it’s kind of an undercover thing. The name appears on me at one point.”
    Amboyer could certainly be alluding to his character appearing in a military uniform. Hal Jordan is the best known fighter pilot in all of DC Comics and is well-known for sporting a brown bomber jacket emblazoned with his name. Amboyer then chose to take the Green Lantern teasing a step further by revealing his favorite color:

“Blue. Definitely blue, but I appreciate nature as well and everything green.”
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Última edición por OasisPhantom : 15-02-16 el 11:50 AM

Peliculas del Oeste Avatar de Kowalski.
    Registración
    May 2006

Viendo el golazo que fue Deadpool con tetas, puteadas, sangre y mediano presupuesto, cuanto apuestan que se van a tomar para cancelar alguna de esa falopa que habian mostrado y anunciar LOBO?
    5 meses digo yo.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Blue Bob Ver Mensaje

Todo el polvo del camino...

16. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 6274
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder
Ir a PrimeroPrimero 123456789 ... ÚltimaÚltima