-Grand Theft Auto- El GTA ( Al fin???)

Responder
    So tired! Avatar de Ikari-
    Registración
    Oct 2004

-Grand Theft Auto- El GTA ( Al fin???)

Tomenlo con Pinzas!!

Bill Paxton in Talks to Play Jack Thompson in ‘Grand Theft Auto’

Game over, man! The Grand Theft Auto movie just got weirder, and perhaps more awesome. The BBC production features Daniel Radcliffe as Sam Houser, aka one half of the sibling duo that has guided Rockstar Games and the Grand Theft Auto series to video game domination.

The film’s story revolves around a specific period in the company’s history, when Rockstar and GTA were under fire from firebrand Florida attorney Jack Thompson. And now we’ll see Bill Paxton in Grand Theft Auto as Jack Thompson, going a long way towards ensuring that we’ll be unable to look away from the BBC Films production.

THR has the news. The film is based on the book Jacked: The Outlaw Story of Grand Theft Auto, by David Kushner. Interestingly, the trade calls the script, by James Wood, a “two-hander,” which suggests that Paxton and Radcliffe will not only be the two primary characters, but that the film will feature them interacting to a great extent.

Here’s some promo copy for the book, which only hints at what the film will cover:

How does a group of young underdogs with big dreams but little experience transform a culture and industry? In the case of the $75 billion video game business, it helps if the outfit is run by a brash iconoclast with the vision of an outlaw and the work ethic of a Puritan—and grew up madly in love with gangster movies, video games, and rap music. It also helps if the company makes the most revolutionary, controversial, and successful video game franchise ever—Grand Theft Auto.

This is a pop culture story for the ages. It begins in the back alleys of Dundee, Scotland, where the geeky geniuses at DMA Design invented GTA. Fledgling marketer and rebellious gamer Sam Houser saw GTA’s enormous potential and pushed DMA to make it bolder, wilder, and funnier, and let players freely explore the game’s gritty cities, wreaking havoc whenever they pleased. With its groundbreaking innovations and cinematic flair, GTA quickly became the centerpiece of Houser’s new company, Rockstar Games, and the hottest title on the planet. But one of America’s most notorious culture warriors, Jack Thompson, had his own mission—to ensure that GTA was banned from store shelves for corrupting youth and to bring Rockstar to their knees—even as the gamers of the world rallied against him
    Y también:

Bill Paxton in Talks to Join Daniel Radcliffe in 'Grand Theft Auto' Drama

Bill Paxton is in negotiations to star opposite Daniel Radcliffe in Grand Theft Auto, BBC Films’ true-life account of the fight between the creator of Grand Theft Auto and a Miami lawyer who wanted to ban video game violence.

Radcliffe plays Sam Houser, the British co-founder and president of Rockstar Games, the company behind GTA as well as games such as Max Payne and Red Dead. He is credited with popularizing GTA as one of the gaming world’s biggest franchises but also amping up the violence quotient.

Paxton will play activist attorney Jack Thompson, who frequently attacked GTA, Houser and Rockstar Games. He made his name blasting media companies for pushing rap and sex onto the airwaves before turning his attention to video games. His unorthodox methods eventually led to his being disbarred in 2008 for inappropriate behavior.

British director Owen Harris, who directed episodes of Britain's Misfits and Black Mirror, is helming the drama, described as a two-hander written by James Wood.

The movie, slated to begin shooting April 20, is based on a book by David Kushner titled Jacked: The Outlaw Story of Grand Theft Auto.

Paxton last appeared in Nightcrawler with Jake Gyllenhaal, as well as Edge of Tomorrow with Tom Cruise. He is repped by UTA and Bloom Hergott.

Para mi todavía es todo rumor, pero nada cuesta soñar un poco.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Y, a pesar del odio y la aversión a la guerra, no quisiera verme privado del recuerdo de aquellos primeros días durante el resto de mi vida: miles, cientos de miles de hombres sentían como nunca lo que más les hubiera valido sentir en tiempos de paz: que eran parte de un todo"

Stefan Zweig

2. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 764
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
    Carpe Diem Avatar de KeVs.
    Registración
    Oct 2008

Re: -Grand Theft Auto- El GTA ( Al fin???)

Yo solo quiero juegos de azar y mujerzuelas.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Última edición por KeVs. : 14-04-15 el 06:53 PM
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Musician Ver Mensaje
    Yo se la puse a zetsu y el a mi.

Registración
    Sep 2007

Me imagino que sera un tipo rapido furioso, pero mas callejera y mafioso, y tendria quie ser de tematica algo mas adulta,x la violencia y la droga
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

PREMIUM USER Avatar de [K]IRA
    Registración
    Jan 2012

pero para, hasta donde lei en otra pag, seria tipo documental sobre los problemas y cosas que pasaron los tipos para sacar un juego como es el GTA.

al final de que va?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Intel® Core™ i7-6700 | Hyper 212 Plus | MSI Z170-A PRO | MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING 4G | G.SKILL Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400MHz | OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD | Kingston 120GB V300 | WD Green 2TB | WD Blue 2TB | Cooler Master - V650 | Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 | Dell ST2420L 24-inch Full HD

Peliculas del Oeste Avatar de Kowalski.
    Registración
    May 2006

Va de las penurias que pasa un hombre para conectarse al Social Club.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Blue Bob Ver Mensaje

Todo el polvo del camino...

Registración
    Nov 2012

Con toda la sátira de las costumbres de los yankis y todo el humor negro se podría hacer una película estilo Guy Ritchie tranquilamente.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H - I5 4690 - ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 - Thermaltake Urban S31 - Seasonic 620w M12ii Evo - WD Caviar Blue 1TB SATA3/Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB - Kingston Hyperx Blu 4x2GB - Microsoft SideWinder X4 - Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury

Mapper trucho Avatar de SW-Party.Boy
    Registración
    Dec 2004

En el segundo quote del primer post dice de que va la movie . . .

Jack Thompson es un activista anti videojuegos que vive demandando a Rockstar, me extraña que no lo sepan . . .
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Yippie-ki-yay Avatar de Hans Gruber
    Registración
    May 2005

Si queiren ver algo parecido al GTA pero real, con actores, pueden ver la serie Burn Notice, cada capitulo parece una mision del GTA.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Keep Walking Avatar de -Byron-
    Registración
    Feb 2007

Una especie de película biográfica de los creadores del juego y fundadores de Rockstar.

La vería, interesante. Los tipos rompieron un esquema y crearon un nuevo género en el gaming.

Si la peli del creador de Facebook salió mejor de lo pensado, está también puede quedar bien.

Motito G
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por metal-icarus Ver Mensaje
    Ya que nadie me conoce acá, o solo un par, paso a decir.
    Me he tocado varias veces, una recuerdo poniendo pausa al SF 2 Turbo Champ Ed. Puse pausa en algún momento en el que culo de Cammy se veía perfecto.

So tired! Avatar de Ikari-
    Registración
    Oct 2004

• Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Y, a pesar del odio y la aversión a la guerra, no quisiera verme privado del recuerdo de aquellos primeros días durante el resto de mi vida: miles, cientos de miles de hombres sentían como nunca lo que más les hubiera valido sentir en tiempos de paz: que eran parte de un todo"

Stefan Zweig

Registración
    Apr 2010

Primer tráiler de la película de Grand Theft Auto - Protagonizado por Daniel Radcliffe

• Me gusta
    Me gusta

Peliculas del Oeste Avatar de Kowalski.
    Registración
    May 2006

ya existe lapeli de GTA
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Blue Bob Ver Mensaje

Todo el polvo del camino...

14. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 764
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder