re: John Wick: Chapter two

jajajaja!! Esperemos que no.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    La sangre a la luz de la Luna es negra.

Registración
    Sep 2007

Q no sean hijos de pu**, de vuelta no lo van a hacer sufrir x lo mismo, igual esa trama pide a gritos una satira comica tipo scary movie.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

, Claude. Avatar de Debussy
    Registración
    Jan 2011

Después no me vengan con q a la uno no le faltan 5 pal peso..

"My approach to music is very deep. I do not compromise. Indian music is based on spiritualism and was practiced and learned to know the Supreme Truth.
    A musician must lift up the souls of the listeners and take them towards Space.
    This is the history of Indian music."
    Nikhil Banerjee

So tired! Avatar de Ikari-
    Registración
    Oct 2004

‘John Wick 2’ Reveals a New Title, a New Release Date, and New Plot Details

If you enjoyed the first John Wick, as we did, you were very likely sold on John Wick 2 the moment it was announced. Keanu Reeves is set to return, as is co-director Chad Stahelski, and what else do you really need to know before sprinting down to your local box office (or to the online ticketing retailer of your choice) to grab some opening weekend tickets for you and your action-loving friends?

Well, it’d probably help to know the release date, for starters. And also the real title — no, it’s not John Wick 2. And heck, while we’re at it, you surely wouldn’t mind getting a little more information on what the movie’s actually about, either. Fortunately, all of those details are here now for you to enjoy. Go forth to find out when John Wick hits theaters, and exactly where he’ll be when we pick up with him again.

Exhibitor Relations got the scoop on John Wick 2, which is now going by title of John Wick: Chapter Two. It’s a very serious name because John Wick is a very serious fellow, obviously.

Keanu Reeves will travel to Rome to kick some Italian ass as JOHN WICK: CHAPTER TWO drops 2/10/17.

— Exhibitor Relations (@ERCboxoffice) February 18, 2016

Honestly, John Wick: Chapter Two is a perfectly good title. It’s a little more interesting than John Wick 2, but it’ll make it easy for future you to remember where exactly it fell in the John Wick franchise. (I still have trouble remembering what order Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Transformers: Dark of the Moon were released in.) It spares us from one of those terribly generic, forgettable subtitles like “Retribution” or “Retaliation.” And best of all, it suggests even more John Wick is on the way, because what story ever ends after the second chapter?

The February 10, 2017 release date puts it up against Fifty Shades Darker, The LEGO Batman Movie, and The Mountains Between Us, where it should serve as a nice bit of counter-programming to people who aren’t really in the mood for romance — kinky (Fifty Shades) or otherwise (Mountains) — but also want something a little more grown-up than a kid-friendly animated feature about superheroes. And don’t let the winter release date worry you. February’s launched lots of big hits (including the first Lego Movie), and a taut thriller like John Wick would risk getting lost in the summer months, where it’d be competing with a bunch of gazillion-dollar blockbusters. A February release date seems just right.

Besides Reeves, John Wick: Chapter Two brings back Bridget Moynahan, John Leguizamo, Lance Reddick, and Ian McShane from the first film, and adds Common, Ruby Rose, Peter Stormare, and Laurence Fishburne to the mix. Reeves has promised John Wick 2 will not be another doggie-driven revenge tale, but has been pretty vague about details beyond that. “To me there’s John Wick and then there’s John. You know, John is the married guy whose wife just died, and that five years of his life,” he said. “In [the sequel], John Wick’s past comes and infiltrates John’s life and John Wick, in a way, has to fight for John.” And now we know he’ll be doing all that fighting in Rome.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Y, a pesar del odio y la aversión a la guerra, no quisiera verme privado del recuerdo de aquellos primeros días durante el resto de mi vida: miles, cientos de miles de hombres sentían como nunca lo que más les hubiera valido sentir en tiempos de paz: que eran parte de un todo"

Stefan Zweig

PREMIUM USER Avatar de [K]IRA
    Registración
    Jan 2012

parece interesante cast
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Intel® Core™ i7-6700 | Hyper 212 Plus | MSI Z170-A PRO | MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING 4G | G.SKILL Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400MHz | OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD | Kingston 120GB V300 | WD Green 2TB | WD Blue 2TB | Cooler Master - V650 | Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 | Dell ST2420L 24-inch Full HD

So tired! Avatar de Ikari-
    Registración
    Oct 2004

Keanu la tiene clara posta.

• Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Y, a pesar del odio y la aversión a la guerra, no quisiera verme privado del recuerdo de aquellos primeros días durante el resto de mi vida: miles, cientos de miles de hombres sentían como nunca lo que más les hubiera valido sentir en tiempos de paz: que eran parte de un todo"

Stefan Zweig

Registración
    Jan 2012

por eso metia todos headshot
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Intel® Core™ i7-6700 | Hyper 212 Plus | MSI Z170-A PRO | MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING 4G | G.SKILL Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400MHz | OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD | Kingston 120GB V300 | WD Green 2TB | WD Blue 2TB | Cooler Master - V650 | Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 | Dell ST2420L 24-inch Full HD

Registración
    Dec 2004

Citar Mensaje original enviado por [K]IRA Ver Mensaje
    por eso metia todos headshot
    Mozambique Drill para ser exactos (dos al pecho para freezar, headshot para asegurar)
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Sep 2007

Cada vez q me entero algo de su vida privada, me deja pasmado, terrible groso keanu
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

any colour you like Avatar de gona*
    Registración
    Sep 2008

Que crack que es.

Sent from TARS
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    To realize that all your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing, it was all the same dream. A dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person. And like a lot of dreams, there’s a monster at the end of it.

Registración
    Sep 2015

Enserio van a hacer otra película sobre esto? La 1 me aburrió zarpado, las peleas malisimas, predecible totalmente.

Enviado desde mi móvil vía 3DG App.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Ban temporario Avatar de ZTFBAN
    Registración
    Nov 2012

Al contrario, a mi me parecio copada, sobretodo la parte de la disco.

Si es cierto que es muy exagerado, pero bueno cada historia su cosa.

La 2 supuestamente explica mas del hotel continental.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jan 2012

la 1 tiene mejor mundo hitman q las propias pelis de hitman
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

let there be rock Avatar de Rokku
    Registración
    Jun 2006

aguante .
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Carpe Diem Avatar de KeVs.
    Registración
    Oct 2008

Re: John Wick: Chapter two

Se viene Keanu, bitches.