Más Harry Potter pero basado en Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Responder
Ir a 123 ÚltimaÚltima
    Registración
    Apr 2010

Más Harry Potter pero basado en Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Se viene una nueva franquicia de Harry Potter? JK Rowling vuelve a prender la máquina de hacer películas (y dinero) junto a Warner Bros.

Warner Bros. Entertainment today announced an expanded creative partnership with world-renowned, best-selling author J.K. Rowling. At the center of the partnership is a new film series from Rowling’s world of witches and wizards, inspired by Harry Potter’s Hogwarts textbook “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” and the adventures of the book’s fictitious author, Newt Scamander. The announcement was made by Kevin Tsujihara, Chief Executive Officer, Warner Bros. Entertainment.

“Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” will be an original story and will mark Rowling’s screenwriting debut. It is planned as the first picture in a new film series. Set in the wizarding world, the story will feature magical creatures and characters, some of which will be familiar to devoted Harry Potter fans.

“Although it will be set in the worldwide community of witches and wizards where I was so happy for seventeen years, ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ is neither a prequel nor a sequel to the Harry Potter series, but an extension of the wizarding world,” said Rowling. “The laws and customs of the hidden magical society will be familiar to anyone who has read the Harry Potter books or seen the films, but Newt’s story will start in New York, seventy years before Harry’s gets underway.

“We are incredibly honored that Jo has chosen to partner with Warner Bros. on this exciting new exploration of the world of wizardry which has been tremendously successful across all of our businesses,” said Tsujihara. “She is an extraordinary writer, who ignited a reading revolution around the world, which then became an unprecedented film phenomenon. We know that audiences will be as excited as we are to see what her brilliant and boundless imagination conjures up for us.”

In addition to the film series, “Fantastic Beasts” will also be developed across the Studio’s video game, consumer products and digital initiatives businesses, including enhanced links with Pottermore.com, Rowling’s digital online experience built around the Harry Potter stories.

The Studio’s expanded partnership with Rowling also covers the continued expansion of its Harry Potter activities, including the wonderful Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme parks in conjunction with partner Universal Parks and Resorts (currently in Orlando, FL; opening in Hollywood, CA and Osaka, Japan), digital initiatives (including Pottermore), video games, consumer products and visitor attractions.

In addition, Warner Bros. will serve as the worldwide TV distributor (excluding the U.K.) of J.K. Rowling’s upcoming television adaptation for the BBC of “The Casual Vacancy,” her best-selling first novel aimed at adult audiences. This miniseries begins production in 2014.

The relationship will be managed in London by Neil Blair of The Blair Partnership, Rowling’s literary agency, and Josh Berger, President & Managing Director, Warner Bros. UK, Ireland and Spain, who will serve as Warner Bros.’ chief business contact for all J.K. Rowling initiatives going forward.

Rowling’s expanded quote regarding “Fantastic Beasts” is below:

“It all started when Warner Bros. came to me with the suggestion of turning ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ into a film. I thought it was a fun idea, but the idea of seeing Newt Scamander, the supposed author of ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ realized by another writer was difficult. Having lived for so long in my fictional universe, I feel very protective of it and I already knew a lot about Newt. As hard-core Harry Potter fans will know, I liked him so much that I even married his grandson, Rolf, to one of my favourite characters from the Harry Potter series, Luna Lovegood.

As I considered Warners’ proposal, an idea took shape that I couldn’t dislodge. That is how I ended up pitching my own idea for a film to Warner Bros.

Although it will be set in the worldwide community of witches and wizards where I was so happy for seventeen years, ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ is neither a prequel nor a sequel to the Harry Potter series, but an extension of the wizarding world. The laws and customs of the hidden magical society will be familiar to anyone who has read the Harry Potter books or seen the films, but Newt’s story will start in New York, seventy years before Harry’s gets underway.

I particularly want to thank Kevin Tsujihara of Warner Bros. for his support in this project, which would not have happened without him. I always said that I would only revisit the wizarding world if I had an idea that I was really excited about and this is it.””
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

2. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 1771
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
    Registración
    Dec 2002

Re: Más Harry Potter pero basado en Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

y bueno, era sabido, igualmente no tenia idea de que habia mas libros, nunca lei nada de potter libros pero si he visto las peliculas, esta bien y son algo entretenidas , nada mas
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    kronoesculturas.blogspot.com

KRATOS ESCULTURA EN VENTA
    http://foros.3dgames.com.ar/compra-v...s-god-war.html

cdd
    cdd esta online
    Registración
    Jan 2005

Hubiera estado buena una prequela, durante la primer guerra.

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Dec 2002

es una precuela
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    kronoesculturas.blogspot.com

KRATOS ESCULTURA EN VENTA
    http://foros.3dgames.com.ar/compra-v...s-god-war.html

cdd
    cdd esta online
    Registración
    Jan 2005

Si pero me referia a la primer guerra con voldemort.

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    May 2012

Es un libro ficticio es el libro que con el que da clases Hagrid.
    Va a estar basado en la historia del escritor de libro 70 años antes de HP.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

4 8 15 16 23 42 Avatar de Figueta
    Registración
    Apr 2007

Otra pelicula de esto? espero antes de morir ver una buena y bien hecha de Robotech ...pero no...el bendito Harry Potter.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "pax et bonum - verum et unum"

Registración
    Jan 2004

espectacular , estan muy buenos los libros.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Mar 2006

Tenía entendido que este libro no narra una historia..

Más bien es como un "machete" de monstruos donde dice las stats...
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Steam: zphxtkd | PSN: zophixtikado | Origin: tincho933

Registración
    Feb 2003

Citar Mensaje original enviado por tiNCh0 ~ ('.') Ver Mensaje
    Tenía entendido que este libro no narra una historia..

Más bien es como un "machete" de monstruos donde dice las stats...
    Como si por algo tan trivial como eso les valla a impedir seguir robando con HP. Vamos, che.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    House: Sometimes the best thank-you is never having to see you again.

Registración
    Apr 2007

¿sería una suerte de falso documental?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Mar 2006

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Kenji Ver Mensaje
    Como si por algo tan trivial como eso les valla a impedir seguir robando con HP. Vamos, che.
    Ni idea, no vi ninguna como para decirte si son un robo..
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Steam: zphxtkd | PSN: zophixtikado | Origin: tincho933

Top User 2012 Avatar de Spon
    Registración
    Aug 2002

Citar Mensaje original enviado por kronosaurio Ver Mensaje
    y bueno, era sabido, igualmente no tenia idea de que habia mas libros, nunca lei nada de potter libros pero si he visto las peliculas, esta bien y son algo entretenidas , nada mas
    no hay mas libros... este es uno de los libros de lectura que usan en el colegio de magia... y bueno tenian que exprimir mas la franquicia...
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    --==##OSponO##==--

Top User 2012 Avatar de Spon
    Registración
    Aug 2002

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Kenji Ver Mensaje
    yo robo todos los dias en HP y doy fe que es posible
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    --==##OSponO##==--

Awkward- Avatar de kerranG.
    Registración
    Apr 2011

Odié con todo mi alma HP por unos... 5 años? no se cuanto fue. Habia visto la primera y segunda y me pareció la mayor mierda jamas creada, un día me invitaron al cine a mirar la 7 pt.2 y me gustó jaja.

De ahi mire 3/4/5/6/7 y me pareció muy buena la verdad, desde el momento que se tornó todo más serio cambió totalmente.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Crowsla. Ver Mensaje
    Lo decía por eso de "identificarnos" por el logo y saludarnos en la calle.

- Ey vos sos user de 3D, no? lo digo por el logo que nos identifica.
    - Si, loco, vos tambien? En que secciones participas?
    - Anime, BFN, Outlands, vos?
    - Deportes y hardware.
    - Ah
    - Ah...
    - Bueno chau.

17. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 1771
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder
Ir a 123 ÚltimaÚltima

Tags para este Tema