Discusión cerrada
    WTF Avatar de Kaverna
    Registración
    Nov 2000

Ryan Giggs vs Twitter por supuesta infidelidad

British Soccer Star Sues Twitter Over Privacy Issue

By Erik Malinowski Email Author
    May 20, 2011 |

For weeks, British tabloids were prohibited from outing a soccer star who allegedly had a longtime affair with former supermodel and reality-TV star Imogen Thomas. It was due to something issued by British courts called a “super-injunction,” which many British celebrities and personalities obtain, so salacious personal details aren’t published by the papers.

Of course, information wants to be free, so that little roadblock didn’t hold back the aptly named @InjunctionSuper, who went public with the allegation May 8 with the above-mentioned tweet. Now the soccer player (still officially unnamed) has turned to the courts yet again, this time with a decidedly harsher legal action.

In papers filed Wednesday with the High Court, an individual identified only as “CTB” sued the social media giant and at least one anonymous user for violating the super-injunction. Of course, after @InjunctionSuper’s tweet, many media outlets began relaying the information.

Ryan Giggs, who’s named in the reports, is one of the most decorated players in the history of Manchester United, the most valuable sports franchise in the world and Britain’s most legendary soccer club.

London-based lawyer James Quartermaine told Bloomberg that there’s little chance Twitter will cooperate with the suit, even though the British courts claim worldwide jurisdiction. Twitter is headquartered in San Francisco.

“Twitter will probably just ignore it and consider it to be offensive to their First Amendment rights,” he said. “It’s probably an attempt to try and show that actions have consequences in cyberspace.”

Twitter has so far refused to comment on the legal proceedings.
    Fuente: http://www.wired.com/playbook/2011/0...-sues-twitter/

Hoy no se salva nadie, camaras por todos lados + la posibilidad de cualquier de hacer todo público = los "piratas" tendrán que volverse más sofísticados para que no les hagan un BUSTED
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    nunca poco logro mucho

2. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 591
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
    Registración
    Oct 2008

Re: Ryan Giggs vs Twitter por supuesta infidelidad

Con todos los satelites, camaras de largo rango y vaya a saber que cosas más, hasta deben poder ver cuando te tiras un pedo en tiempo real y con sonido 3D incluido.

Lo que si me llamó la atención es el nombre de la mina, hay que odiar mucho a una hija (supongo que es mujer) para llamarla "Imogen".
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por UNAbomber Ver Mensaje
    A los minusvàlidos, los dèbiles mentales y los que tengan enfermedades prolongadas los ayudarìan sus familiares/seres queridos. Y si no, la caridad privada. Y si no alcanza, se producirà su muerte supongo.
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Dexter. Ver Mensaje
    Tus aportes son una mierda.

Registración
    Jul 2010

Re: Ryan Giggs vs Twitter por supuesta infidelidad

ta que se parte la Imogen
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Discusión cerrada