EE. UU. realizó una operación en la que murió Bin Laden

Discusión cerrada
Ir a PrimeroPrimero ... 6121314151617 ÚltimaÚltima
  1. Avatar de OasisPhantom
    Registración
    Jun 2005

Re: EE. UU. realizó una operación en la que murió Bin Laden

The Helicopter That Crashed in the Bin Laden Raid Was a Secret Stealth Helicopter

It was a secretly developed stealth helicopter, probably a highly modified version of an H-60 Blackhawk. Photos published in the Daily Mail and on the Secret Projects board show that the helicopter's tail features stealth-configured shapes on the boom and tip fairings, swept stabilizers and a "dishpan" cover over a non-standard five-or-six-blade tail rotor. It has a silver-loaded infra-red suppression finish similar to that seen on some B-22s.

http://www.popsci.com/technology/art...kill-operation
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    We're flawed, because we want so much more...

2. Avatar de OasisPhantom
    Registración
    Jun 2005

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations Steve R. Pieczenik says he is prepared to tell a federal grand jury the name of a top general who told him directly 9/11 was a false flag attack.

Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, “the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government,” while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.

Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus.

Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,” adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan.

Marfan syndrome is a degenerative genetic disease for which there is no permanent cure. The illness severely shortens the life span of the sufferer.

“He died of marfan syndrome, Bush junior knew about it, the intelligence community knew about it,” said Pieczenik, noting how CIA physicians had visited Bin Laden in July 2001 at the American Hospital in Dubai.

“He was already very sick from marfan syndrome and he was already dying, so nobody had to kill him,” added Pieczenik, stating that Bin Laden died shortly after 9/11 in his Tora Bora cave complex.

“Did the intelligence community or the CIA doctor up this situation, the answer is yes, categorically yes,” said Pieczenik, referring to Sunday’s claim that Bin Laden was killed at his compound in Pakistan, adding, “This whole scenario where you see a bunch of people sitting there looking at a screen and they look as if they’re intense, that’s nonsense,” referring to the images released by the White House which claim to show Biden, Obama and Hillary Clinton watching the operation to kill Bin Laden live on a television screen.

“It’s a total make-up, make believe, we’re in an American theater of the absurd….why are we doing this again….nine years ago this man was already dead….why does the government repeatedly have to lie to the American people,” asked Pieczenik.

“Osama Bin Laden was totally dead, so there’s no way they could have attacked or confronted or killed Osama Bin laden,” said Pieczenik, joking that the only way it could have happened was if special forces had attacked a mortuary.

Pieczenik said that the decision to launch the hoax now was made because Obama had reached a low with plummeting approval ratings and the fact that the birther issue was blowing up in his face.

“He had to prove that he was more than American….he had to be aggressive,” said Pieczenik, adding that the farce was also a way of isolating Pakistan as a retaliation for intense opposition to the Predator drone program, which has killed hundreds of Pakistanis.

“This is orchestrated, I mean when you have people sitting around and watching a sitcom, basically the operations center of the White House, and you have a president coming out almost zombie-like telling you they just killed Osama Bin Laden who was already dead nine years ago,” said Pieczenik, calling the episode, “the greatest falsehood I’ve ever heard, I mean it was absurd.”
    http://gregoryfegel.sulekha.com/blog...state-says.htm
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

3. Avatar de OasisPhantom
    Registración
    Jun 2005

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

Fox News - Diciembre de 2001

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

4. Avatar de Streptosolen
    Registración
    Aug 2007

Entonces si oasis dice la verdad, si me ingles no me falla, osama murio en el 2001..

aca dejo un video q hace un rato vi y q mas o menso dice lo mismo:

besos

tTodo esto lo hacen para q obama consiga la releccion o lo voten mas gente, segun vi en la tv decian q aumento 9 % la mirada de su pueblo por este hecho..

y lo peor es que van a hacer una pelicula barata de osama..

es obvio q lo hacen por plata y poder

saludos.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    http://agrinaturalfukuokaeco.blogspot.com.ar/

Blog: Agricultura Natural + ecológica (Masanobu Fuokuoka) y jardineria natural.

5. inconsciente Avatar de Tanner.
    Registración
    Mar 2008

uqe interesante lo de que postio oasis, lo unico concreto es todas las dudas que hay en el camino y las pocas respuestas
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    i5 2500k || TZ68K+ || GTX 970 Asus Strix || 8GB Viper Xtreme || EVO 840 250 Gb + WD 500 GB || NZXT 750W || LG 47LA6200 || CM 690 II Adv. || G27

6. Avatar de yare
    Registración
    Aug 2007

al quaida comfirmo la muerte y amenazo a eeuu

tambien vamos a dudar de eso?¿
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    IRON MAIDEN 08.09.11 roger waters 2012
    AC/DC 4/12/09 -- METALLICA 2010-- RAMMSTEIN 27/11/10

7. Avatar de -capitan-
    Registración
    Jun 2009

che, ahora q ya mataron al malo y el mundo esta feliz y contento,

se van inmediatamente de irak, afganistan, libia y el caribe no?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por -Rodri- Ver Mensaje
    Te propongo hacer la revolución con la moto de 20 lucas verdes que te querías comprar. Recreamos el viaje del che si querés, hacemos un nuevo Diarios de Motocicleta.

8. Paragon Squad Avatar de .HITMAN.
    Registración
    Jan 2011

No creo que se vayan.... Ademas el retiro de tropas ya lo habia ordenado obama hace un tiempo. Lo que quedan son fuerzas permanentes me parece...
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Spoiler!  
    que miras? :)

9. Avatar de SaintL
    Registración
    Feb 2011

Citar Mensaje original enviado por yare Ver Mensaje
    al quaida comfirmo la muerte y amenazo a eeuu

tranquilamente podes dudar, no es una información contundente.

Por el otro, me parece que mas que irse las tropas se quedan a vivir en todos los lugares donde estan
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

10. lost & found . Avatar de Dinka
    Registración
    Feb 2010

EEUU revivió Al-Qaeda
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    ad astra ★

11. Paragon Squad Avatar de .HITMAN.
    Registración
    Jan 2011

Exactoooo por eso si te pones a pensar les sirve a los dos lados lo sucedido
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Spoiler!  
    que miras? :)

12. C64
    Registración
    Dec 2000

EE UU difunde vídeos de Bin Laden en su casa de Pakistán

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/as...pt=T1&iref=BN1

• Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "..Los dos grupos son equivalentes y compararía con una cuerda de cáñamo al grupo norteamericano, y con una de seda al europeo, manifesté que si las dos cuerdas, ruda la una, suave la otra, han de servir para ahorcarnos, me parecería más inteligente renunciar a ambas.." Enrique Mosconi.

13. inconsciente Avatar de Tanner.
    Registración
    Mar 2008

Citar Mensaje original enviado por yare Ver Mensaje
    al quaida amenazo a eeuu

no de eso no hay dudas, si entre ellos las cosas se pudrieron hace años cuando dejaron de cazar a los rojos

en lo que si hay dudas creo en el tema de libia, si es verdad que eeuu ayudaba a los rebeldes y entre ellos al qaeda, porque salio un oficial a decir que entre sus muchachos estaban los de al qaeda, despues salio otro del ejercito a desmentirlo y no sé en que quedo eso al final

Citar Mensaje original enviado por -capitan- Ver Mensaje
    che, ahora q ya mataron al malo y el mundo esta feliz y contento,

se van inmediatamente de irak, afganistan, libia y el caribe no?
    de afganistan se van a ir "oficialmente" parece por lo que veia

osea se "van" pero algunas bases de seguro se quedaran

el tema me parece que van a arreglar con Pakistan el tema de afganistan, algo van arreglar seguro, si fue re evidente como pakistan lo entrego a bin laden

capaz es algo de "vos me das bin laden y yo te doy afganistan"
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Última edición por Tanner. : 07-05-11 el 06:44 PM
    i5 2500k || TZ68K+ || GTX 970 Asus Strix || 8GB Viper Xtreme || EVO 840 250 Gb + WD 500 GB || NZXT 750W || LG 47LA6200 || CM 690 II Adv. || G27

14. Avatar de Streptosolen
    Registración
    Aug 2007

Citar Mensaje original enviado por C64 Ver Mensaje
    EE UU difunde vídeos de Bin Laden en su casa de Pakistán

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/as...pt=T1&iref=BN1

ese video de Bin Landen, es un nono, se mueve como un abuelo, se amaca por favor, debe ser cualquier tipo de la calle q le dijeron ponete ahi, te filmamos de perfil...

buabua, encima no lo grabaron sin sonido, mas sospechas aun.

Estos yankis son recort de mentiras, ni le creo a la tv, ni le creo alquadea o como se llame y menos a un video.. a mi no me parece osama ese..

ademas deberia atacar si estuviera grabando eeuu..

q se yo para mi es mentira.

saludos.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    http://agrinaturalfukuokaeco.blogspot.com.ar/

Blog: Agricultura Natural + ecológica (Masanobu Fuokuoka) y jardineria natural.

15. inconsciente Avatar de Tanner.
    Registración
    Mar 2008

que lastima que no hay videos sobre como lo cagaron ejecutando y como limpiaron todo llevandose computadoras, documentos ...
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

16. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 12510
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Discusión cerrada
Ir a PrimeroPrimero ... 6121314151617 ÚltimaÚltima