Jimmy Page: New Record & Tour In 2010

Discusión cerrada
Ir a 12 ÚltimaÚltima
    Registración
    Dec 2003

Jimmy Page: New Record & Tour In 2010

/multiorgasmo

Jimmy Page has confirmed that he will release a new solo record and head out on the road in 2010. According to Page, he has an entire album's worth of new material already completed and is excited to return to the stage.

The former Led Zeppelin guitarist has not yet confirmed any details regarding a possible release date, but Page has announced that he will perform live at the Show of Peace concert on April 17 at the Bird's Nest Stadium in Beijing.

"We're running up to Christmas now and next year I have every intention of playing music live and manifesting it," Page told Sky News. "I've got the music waiting, and that's what I'll be doing. It's been two years since the O2, so it's time to do that."

Page recently appeared alongside Jack White and U2's The Edge in a documentary about electric guitars, titled This Might Get Loud.

Read more: http://www.led-zeppelin.org/news/ind...#ixzz0bggcMRJR
    Fuente 1
    Fuente 2

También dijo que el futuro de Zepp está en Plant:
    Jimmy Page said the fate of Led Zeppelin rests in the hands of Robert Plant.

The legendary guitarist said he hasn't ruled out a reunion with his genre-defining 70s group, but whether they will play together again is up to original singer Robert.

He said: "You'd better ask Robert Plant what the future of Led Zeppelin is. Musicians can always play together but I don't think you can go out with a band called Led Zeppelin if you haven't got the original vocalist."

The future of Led Zeppelin is in doubt however, as Robert is presently recording a new album with vocalist Alison Krauss - a follow up to their award winning debut together, 'Raising Sand' - while the group's other surviving member, John Paul Jones is now a member of supergroup Them Crooked Vultures.

Meanwhile Jimmy plans to play live in 2010 no matter what happens - as he's been getting restless since the last Led Zeppelin live comeback, at London's O2 arena in 2007.

He said: "Next year I have every intention of playing music live and manifesting it. I've got the music waiting, and that's what I'll be doing. It's been two years since the O2, so it's time to do that."

Read more: http://www.led-zeppelin.org/news/ind...#ixzz0bgh0PcKl
    Llega a venir y se pudre todo.

También hicieron la Jimmy Page Les Paul 2

• Me gusta
    Me gusta

2. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 1085
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
    Registración
    Aug 2004

Re: Jimmy Page: New Record & Tour In 2010

Grande Jimmy! se me paro la pija con esto! Ojala venga para aca a tocar, hago cola 2 meses antes con tal de verlo!
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    PSN ID: John_Miller_3dg

berteolate.blogspot.com
    EL BLOG MAS ROCKERO Y DELIRANTE DE LA NET, ENTRA Y FIFIATE UN CHIHUAHUA

Registración
    May 2006

toca de zeppelin? en ese caso qien canta?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    CreerEsCrear.com

Registración
    Aug 2004

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Puchenko Ver Mensaje
    toca de zeppelin? en ese caso qien canta?
    A que te referis? al album solista que va a sacar?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    PSN ID: John_Miller_3dg

berteolate.blogspot.com
    EL BLOG MAS ROCKERO Y DELIRANTE DE LA NET, ENTRA Y FIFIATE UN CHIHUAHUA

Registración
    Oct 2009

si viene posta me meo encima!!!!!!
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Dec 2003

No sé si será solista, porque cuando todavía se corrian los rumores y era posible el regreso de zeppelin, CREO que habia dicho de hacer el material nuevo con ellos o algo así.
    Es Page, capaz sale con los musicos mas pijor del mundo.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Dec 2007

Ya pùeden empezar a hablar de la pija de page ahora....
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Hasu. Ver Mensaje
    che, veo si no podemos juntar a tomar un fernet en el depto de mi primo horas antes, asi hacemos la pre-previa ahi, y despues la previa en la puerta del luna
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por GmT_Curwen Ver Mensaje
    Pensar que un día este tipo va a estar representando gente ante un juez.

Registración
    Dec 2009

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Polo- Ver Mensaje

• Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Feb 2005

Que venga con Robert Plant, John Paul Jones y algun baterista
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Queequeg
    Cris Morena destruyo mas cerebros de pibes y pibas que el chupi, el paco, la merca y las pastillas.

Registración
    Jul 2009

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Zerk Ver Mensaje
    Que venga con Robert Plant, John Paul Jones y algun baterista
    Que inviten a Neil peart...

Se vale soñar
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Dec 2003

Led Zeppelin site Lemon Squeezings has a speculative article connecting members of Aerosmith with Eric Clapton and Jimmy Page in a new supergroup project. Read and decide for yourself: While nobody knows what's happening with Aerosmith, guitarists Joe Perry and Brad Whitford have apparently been keeping busy, and in good company too.

Eric Clapton and Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin ) have joined them in recording with engineer Kevin Shirley, the man behind the sound of Led Zeppelin's 21st century releases, How the West Was Won, DVD and the reissue of the soundtrack to The Song Remains The Same.

Shirley says he has been recording these guitarists and "many others." He hints toward some "high profile projects" about which he's been sworn to secrecy.

Writing from Malibu on his online diary today, Shirley spoke of a "supergroup" project. He said that come January he would be "producing what has the promise to be one of the most exciting 'supergroups' to come around in a long time" He adds, "But theory is just that until we see how the dynamics play out in the studio between these superb musicians. And of course the songs will make the real difference."
    Fuente

/hype
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

cuando tenga algo ... Avatar de .sheep
    Registración
    Dec 2008

Buena noticia buena.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Oct 2007

Que genial noticia!
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Oct 2007

Me muero, es dios Jaime Pagina, es dios.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    [NightHunterS]

Registración
    Dec 2003

The Who's Roger Daltrey Seeks Jimmy Page Collaboration

Not for the first time has a member of the Who gone running into the arms of Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page. Back in the mid 1960s, the seeds of Led Zeppelin were sown when the Who's drummer Keith Moon (who inadvertently named the group) joined Page and fellow Yardbird Jeff Beck -- along with bassist John Paul Jones and keyboard player Nicky Hopkins -- to record 'Beck's Bolero.' Now, 44 years later, the Who's singer Roger Daltrey has revealed that he wants to work with Jimmy Page on a blues project.

Speaking to BBC 6 Music, Daltrey said, "I'd love to do something, I'd love to do an album with Jimmy Page. He needs a singer to drive him. I'm a great blues singer".

"I don't sing the blues with the Who, but that's what I used to be before Townshend started writing. I used to be a great blues singer."

It doesn't seem like such a far-fetched idea. As previously reported on Spinner, the future of the Who is in real doubt thanks to a decline in guitarist Pete Townshend's hearing and Jimmy Page recently told Mojo magazine that he'd been working on new material saying, "The most important thing for me to make some new music. I know how to do it and that's what I'm going to do."

A meeting may well happen. After all, Jimmy Page doesn't live too far away from London's Royal Albert Hall. Maybe he could check out the Who playing 'Quadrophenia' there on Mar. 30 or Them Crooked Vultures -- featuring John Paul Jones -- on Mar. 22 when both bands play respective gigs in aid of the Teenage Cancer Trust.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

17. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 1085
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Discusión cerrada
Ir a 12 ÚltimaÚltima