Compartir

Las mejores frases de los famosos!

Discusión cerrada
Ir a 123 ÚltimaÚltima
    Registración
    Mar 2008

Las mejores frases de los famosos!

No mucho mas que eso, la idea seria armar un thread con las cosas mas chistosas/serias y cosas que puedan a llegar a decir los artistas.

Empiezo con mustaine.

"I like jazz, but I could never play it. You just sit there with a guitar the size of a Chevy on your chest, wearing a stupid hat, playing the same solo for an hour."

"If you guys are going to be throwing beer bottles at us, at least make sure they're full."

"If I'm gonna commit suicide, I'll go out eatin' pussy to death." (la mejor a mi gusto)

"Playing acoustic guitar is like having sex with your clothes on. I mean you know how to do it, but it’s more difficult."

Si les interesa, pueden entrar acá y buscar sus artistas favoritos.

espero que les haya gustado, chau.
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por youtube
    I was there also, and when Bruce Dickinson announced the next song by shouting 'Two minutes to Midnight!' ,my then girlfriend turns to me and says 'blimey,is it that late already?' Bless her lol.
    The best days ever....

Registración
    Oct 2006

Re: Las mejores frases de los famosos!

que buena la ultima jajajajaj dios mio XDDD
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por NiKuryaki Ver Mensaje
    la paja son como las quest diarias del WoW xD

Registración
    Sep 2005

"For I consider that music is, by its very nature, essentially powerless to express anything at all, whether a feeling, an attitude of mind, a psychological mood, a phenomenon of nature, etc....Expression has never been an inherent property of music. That is by no means the purpose of its existence. If, as is nearly always the case, music appears to express something, this is only an illusion and not a reality. It is simply an additional attribute which, by tacit and inveterate agreement, we have lent it, thrust upon it, as a label, a convention - in short, an aspect unconsciously or by force of habit, we have come to confuse with its essential being."

* Igor Stravinsky (1936). An Autobiography, p.53-54.

"The over-publicized bit about expression (or non-expression) was simply a way of saying that music is supra-personal and super-real and as such beyond verbal meanings and verbal descriptions. It was aimed against the notion that a piece of music is in reality a transcendental idea "expressed in terms of" music, with the reductio ad absurdum implication that exact sets of correlatives must exist between a composer's feelings and his notation. It was offhand and annoyingly incomplete, but even the stupider critics could have seen that it did not deny musical expressivity, but only the validity of a type of verbal statement about musical expressivity. I stand by the remark, incidentally, though today I would put it the other way around: music expresses itself."

* Igor Stravinsky and Robert Craft (1962). Expositions and Developments.
    "Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST"
    Frank Zappa

Buena música: PostalesMusicales.Blogspot.com (último update: 29/5/10)

Registración
    Dec 2004

"No disparen soy Gonzalez Oro"

Obviamente la dijo el negro oro, jajajaa, en rebelde way(y no me salten con que no es musico, tiene un disco :P)

Registración
    Jul 2002

* Miles Davis attended a reception in honor of Ray Charles at Ronald Reagan's White House in 1987. This was his reply to a Washington society lady seated next to him who had asked him what he had done to be invited.

"I've changed music four or five times. What have you done of any importance other than be white?"

"My ego only needs a good rhythm section." On being asked what he looked for in musicians.

no puede ser tan grueso este negro!!!!
    --

Registración
    Mar 2006

Pelado de CQC a las gemelas Cipolitazky (algo asi, las mellis griegas con tetas lindas, todos las conocen.)

Pelado : Que haces si te sale un hijo HETEROSEXUAL?
    gemela 1 : me mato
    gemela 2 : seria un bajon.

asdasdas DIOS, no fueron las palabras exactas, y dps la siguieron, y no se si tiene q ver con el thread, pero comanla.

pd : tampoco se si el que le hizo la pregunta era el pelado , o no.

Registración
    Sep 2005

Miles era indiscutiblemente groso, pero como persona era realmente un sorete

Citar Mensaje original enviado por MaMwE Ver Mensaje
    Pelado de CQC a las gemelas Cipolitazky (algo asi, las mellis griegas con tetas lindas, todos las conocen.)

Pelado : Que haces si te sale un hijo HETEROSEXUAL?
    gemela 1 : me mato
    gemela 2 : seria un bajon.

asdasdas DIOS, no fueron las palabras exactas, y dps la siguieron, y no se si tiene q ver con el thread, pero comanla.

pd : tampoco se si el que le hizo la pregunta era el pelado , o no.
    Che vieja, foro de música, te suena?
    "Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST"
    Frank Zappa

Buena música: PostalesMusicales.Blogspot.com (último update: 29/5/10)

Registración
    Nov 2005

Citar Mensaje original enviado por l1m0 Ver Mensaje
    "I like jazz, but I could never play it. You just sit there with a guitar the size of a Chevy on your chest, wearing a stupid hat, playing the same solo for an hour."
    Una frase digna de un gran músico eh .

Siguiendo con el gran Miles, dejo dos más:

-Coltrane - I don't know how to stop (solos)
    -Miles - Try taking the fucking horn out of your mouth

-El silencio es el ruido más fuerte, quizá el mas fuerte de todos los ruidos.

Registración
    Jul 2008

"No soy Dios... pero estoy cerquita" R. Iorio

Registración
    Sep 2004

Entrevista a Gaahl de Gorgoroth:

-What is the primary ideology or primary ideas that fuel gorgoroths music?
    -Satan

-What Satan embodies or what does he represent?
    -Freedom

-Wether you like it or not black metal in Norway is known for a string of events that happen in the early nineties around serious arsons. I wanted to know your thoughts on the actions on those events, the motivations behind this events, would you agree with them or not?
    -Church burnings and all this things are of course things that I support a hundred percent and should be done much more and will be done much more in the future. We have to remove every trace from what christinanity and its mythics roots have to offer this world.
    "Cuando la vida te dé la espalda, mandale blas bit..."

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Kirk_hammet Ver Mensaje
    Tomatela puto reprimido no me gusta floyd ni los beatles seguro escuchas floyd porque es en el unico lugar donde vas a escuchar a una mina gimiendo virgo
    :facepalm: x10

Registración
    Mar 2008

Esa entrevista la vi...es del documental "TRUE BLA BLA..."
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por youtube
    I was there also, and when Bruce Dickinson announced the next song by shouting 'Two minutes to Midnight!' ,my then girlfriend turns to me and says 'blimey,is it that late already?' Bless her lol.
    The best days ever....

Registración
    Sep 2005

Interviewer: "So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?"
    Frank Zappa: "You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?". Frank Zappa

"Playing guitar is like fucking -- you never forget it." Frank Zappa

"Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read. " Frank Zappa

"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid. " Frank Zappa

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. " Frank Zappa (muy buena)

"I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes. " Jimi Hendrix

"Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music. " Jimi Hendrix

"The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar." Jimi Hendrix

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do. " Jimi Hendrix

"When I die, just keep playing the records." Jimi Hendrix

la mayoria son muy conocidas, pero siempre es bueno recordarlas...

Registración
    Sep 2005

Esta otra de Mustaine está copada también.

I could do Rust in Peace again, but I don't want to. I could have followed that formula but, God, why? I would have to have done so much heroin and cocaine — and I wasn't going to. Not if I'm paying for it!

Registración
    May 2008

Citar Mensaje original enviado por l1m0 Ver Mensaje

"If you guys are going to be throwing beer bottles at us, at least make sure they're full."

"If I'm gonna commit suicide, I'll go out eatin' pussy to death." (la mejor a mi gusto)

"Playing acoustic guitar is like having sex with your clothes on. I mean you know how to do it, but it’s more difficult."

jajaja pobre tipo, si no fuera extranjero diria que es un caco, piti version primer mundo.

copy paste
    Pues resulta que una vez el violinista Schuppanzigh se quejó por lo difícil que le resultaba tocar el Nº 7, y Beethoven le contesto: ¨¿Cree que Pienso en sus miserables cuerdas cuando el espíritu me habla?¨ (Beethoven)

Los críticos son como los eunucos, saben... pero no pueden"
    (Isacc Stern - violinista)
    Última edición por A2R2Puig : 29-07-08 el 10:13 PM

Registración
    Jan 2007

"Siempre quise ser basquetbolista"
    Ronnie Jammes Dio

jajaj me moria con esa
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Pescaìto Ver Mensaje
    hasta ayer o antes de ayer venía escuchando Damas Gratis y Pibes Chorros, onda, cumbia de la buena, no la mierda que hay ahora....y ahora me puse a escuchar covers de dream theater...

Discusión cerrada
Ir a 123 ÚltimaÚltima