Empleos en Tradehelm

Responder
    Registración
    Aug 2003

Empleos en Tradehelm

En mi trabajo están buscando gente para distintos puestos. Les dejo la imagen que mandaron hoy con Open Positions:

Avisen si les interesa alguna. Cualquier cosa PM.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense.

2. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 933
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
    Registración
    Oct 2005

Re: Empleos en Tradehelm

Nunca un infosec jr, siempre developers .

Buena onda igual!
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Aug 2003

Jajaja está lleno de devs Al menos buscan un ETL para ponerle un poco de sazón.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense.

who the fuck is __... Avatar de retired_acc
    Registración
    Dec 2015

pm enviado
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jun 2014

Me interesa el ETL, pero no tengo exp, tenes mas info sobre el puesto?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Aug 2003

Citar Mensaje original enviado por elrayo21 Ver Mensaje
    Me interesa el ETL, pero no tengo exp, tenes mas info sobre el puesto?
    Están buscando seniors
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Makes perfect sense.

Registración
    Jun 2014

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Aresius Ver Mensaje
    Están buscando seniors
    soy senior, no seniorita (? we
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Aug 2003

Actualizo con nuevos puestos:

• Me gusta
    Me gusta

Makes perfect sense.

Registración
    Jun 2003

Hola,

Me pasas Job description de ETL

Gracias!

Enviado desde mi móvil vía 3DG App.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Aug 2003

Citar Mensaje original enviado por papoamarello Ver Mensaje
    Hola,

Me pasas Job description de ETL

Gracias!

Enviado desde mi móvil vía 3DG App.
    Me pasaron esto en su momento.

Senior Data Warehouse Developer

We currently have an excellent career opportunity for a Senior Data Warehouse Developer in our Des Plaines, IL corporate headquarters. Candidates for this role must have a passion for delivering performance oriented ETL and Data Warehousing technology solutions as part of our growing Business Intelligence organization. The candidate will serve as the technical steward and platform owner of DSC’s Data Warehousing and ETL platforms. The ideal candidate will have a broad set of database and data warehouse development skills coupled with extensive hands-on expertise using Microsoft SSIS and SQL Server. If you’re looking for an opportunity to play a leading role in the architecture, delivery and long-term growth of an emerging and innovative analytics capability, contact us!
    Responsibilities of the Lead Data Warehouse Developer include:
    Own and drive the technical design, development, and on-going support of DSC’s Enterprise Data Warehouse and associated ETL processes.
    Analyze, tune and optimize ETL packages, Stored Procedures & SQL scripts to ensure peak performance.
    Support the ongoing data quality and data integrity initiatives through the creation and expansion of audit, balance, and control procedures, alerts and reports.
    Occasional and limited off-hours support as required to maintain data availability.
    Serve as the team’s Application DBA as required to support database deployments and performance tuningCandidates selected to interview must meet the following minimum requirements:
    5+ years of Data Warehouse ETL Development using commercial ETL tools, preferably SSIS 2012/2014
    Expert level SQL Scripting and Stored Procedure development skills
    Demonstrated hands-on experience leading the architecture, construction, and deployment of an end-to-end ETL platform
    Comfortable working as both a collaborative team member and as a technical platform expert & owner
    Application and/or Production DBA skills, particularly with MS SQL Server, are strongly preferred
    Strong analytical and verbal communication skills are required
    Prior experience working within an Agile environment is desired
    Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or MIS
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Makes perfect sense.

Registración
    Feb 2012

Tenes el job description de Senior QA? De curioso
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Aug 2012

Qué onda Tradehelm? Es una consultora "high end" o algo así, no? Nunca los veo publicando búsquedas entry-level.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Aug 2003

Citar Mensaje original enviado por ITC.091 Ver Mensaje
    Tenes el job description de Senior QA? De curioso
    Mañana la pido a recruiting a ver qué onda.

Citar Mensaje original enviado por GMTom Ver Mensaje
    Qué onda Tradehelm? Es una consultora "high end" o algo así, no? Nunca los veo publicando búsquedas entry-level.
    No sé si high end, depende de qué pide el cliente básicamente.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Makes perfect sense.

Registración
    Feb 2011

Muy buena compañia, el ambiente y los sueldos muy buenos, esa es mi opinion.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    2500K - Coolermaster Hyper 212+ - Asrock Extreme 3 Gen 3 - Crucial M4 128gb - HDD WD Blue 500gb x 2 - 8GB DDR3 1600 C11@2133 C9 Samsung 1.5v - MSI R6970 Lightning Twin Frozr III x 2 CrossFired - Silent Pro 1000w
    Gabinete Lian Li PC-A71F

16. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 933
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder