Illustrator / Concept Artist / Chara-designer
We are developing a new Concept Art Studio in the midtown of Shanghai.
Our ambition is to compose our Concept Art Dream team, so, if your skills set and interests align with the below standards, then “Get in the Game”!
This structure will be dedicated to Pre-prod Concept Art and R&D.
Under the responsibility of the Creative Art Director, you will be in charge of:
- Create High-poly characters and take part in the artistic direction for our pre-productions.
- Ensure the quality follow-up in the production process (outside the studio)
The projects in question are video games for Wii, PS3, Xbox, iPhone, Nintendo DS, Ngage and mobile phones.
This position is based in Shanghai- CHINA. This international metropolis will offer you beyond doubt some nice sources of fascination.
So what are you waiting for ? Don't miss out this great career opportunity!
Join a young, dynamic and international structure and involve yourself in the start of the new concept art studio of our group !
- You are highly motivated, with a deep passion for video games.
- From a technical point of view, you master Photoshop and/or Painter.
- An exceptional understanding of human and non-humanoid anatomy and a keen eye towards form, shape, structure, and silhouette.
- Ability to carry an idea from the conceptual phase to the finished illustration, not afraid of making a lot of trys and iterations.
- Superior eye for light, value, composition, color, staging.
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts.
- Have shipped AAA videogame titles as a concept artist is a plus.
- Your organizational and interpersonal skills enable you to deliver quality projects under strict deadlines.
- You have a scholar/good level in English.
- The position requires a proficient level on both a creative point of view and on a technical one.
- We are seeking for an experienced profile, autonomous and versatile.
Please send your application (CV + a few samples of significant work + address of personal web site,
if you have one), under the reference " CREATIVEART-SHA ", to:
IMPORTANT: PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU SEND IMAGES OR ANIMATIONS FROM YOUR PORTFOLIO IN YOUR CV E-MAIL OR .DOC (Word) OR .PDF (Acrobat), OR SEND US THE WEBSITE ADDRESS FOR YOUR ONLINE PORTFOLIO (if you have one). ANY CV THAT DOES NOT FULFILL THIS REQUIREMENT WILL NOT BE READ. Thank you for your cooperation.
Compartí este Tema: