Les queria preguntar aver si me pueden aconsejar.
Hoy me llamaron de Accenture para un puesto de "Trainee programador sql".
Alguien sabe de que trata? Porque me fije en la empresa y tiene la descripcion del rango arriba de trainee(analista) e igual no entiendo bien como seria la cosa.
Alguien ha trabajado en esta posicion?
Ultimamente creo que estaban dando 1500 neto o bruto + 300 en tickets.
Y lo que mas me interesa es saber si en 1 o 2 años quiero recambiar de empresa ¿Se consiguen puestos de programador sql en otros lados?
Lo digo porque se que muchos en Acc estan por 1 o 2 años para adquirir experiencia inicial y despues se van por la poca paga.
Yo en Sistemas no tengo experiencia aun y sigo esperando trabajo desde hace mas de 7 meses que no encuentro.
Analista Programador SQL-00068370
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With more than 186,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$23.39 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2008. Its home page is www.accenture.com.ar
Accenture Technology Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
Information Management professionals define, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, management and processing of information from one or more sources and delivery of information to audiences who have a stake in or right to that information.
Database Development & Admin professionals design, build, and ensure the integrity, security, availability and performance of databases -- structured collections of records or data stored in computer systems and used by various enterprise applications.
An Analyst Programmer/Senior Software Engineer contributes to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions. He/she is skilled in designing, coding, testing, and implementing configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements. He/she may have some oversight responsibility for the technology solution and may assist in the development of the team.
Key responsibilities may include:
ECDM Reporting tech designer and lead developer:
Roles and Responsibilities as follows:
• Create Report tech designs for ECDM project using MSRS technology
• Create batch SQL tech designs required for processing data to be ready for reporting within MS SQL
• Create tech design for integrating MSRS reporting into ECDM web site
• Code review of Reports and Batch programs
• Code complex reporting specific logic and services
• Creation of Assembly test scripts
• Coordinate issue resolution during Assembly test and Product test phases
• Validate appropriate templates and standards are used by the development team
• Bachelor Degree
• Advanced knowledge in English
• Required previous experience in MS SQL 2005, SSIS, MS Reporting Services and SQL Development
• 4+ years work experience required
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
• Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Basic project management skills
Diseño, desarrollo e implementación
Acenture Technology Solutions (Soluciones)