Profecias de Tesla

Responder
    whoami Avatar de CastorTroy
    Registración
    Sep 2007

Profecias de Tesla

“I predict that very shortly the old-fashioned incandescent lamp, having a filament heated to brightness by the passage of electric current through it, will entirely disappear.”
    En poco tiempo las lamparas incandescentes desaparecerán.
    “Tesla Maps Our Electrical Future” (Science & Invention, April, 1930)

A NEW sex order is coming--with the female as superior. You will communicate instantly by simple vest-pocket equipment. Aircraft will travel the skies, unmanned, driven and guided by radio. Enormous power will be transmitted great distances without wires. Earthquakes will become more and more frequent. Temperate zones will turn frigid or torrid. And some of these awe-inspiring developments, says Tesla, are not so very far off.

“But the female mind has demonstrated a capacity for all the mental acquirements and achievements of men, and as generations ensue that capacity will be expanded; the average woman will be as well educated as the average man, and then better educated, for the dormant faculties of her brain will be stimulated to an activity that will be all the more intense and powerful because of centuries of repose. Woman will ignore precedent and startle civilization with their progress.”
    Las mujeres harán progresar la civilización.
    http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1926-01-30.htm"]WHEN WOMAN IS BOSS - An interview with Nikola Tesla by John B. Kennedy

A principle by which power for driving the machinery of the world may be derived from the cosmic energy which operates the universe, has been discovered by Nikola Tesla, noted physicist and inventor of scientific devices, he announced today.

This principle, which taps a source of power described as "everywhere present in unlimited quantities" and which may be transmitted by wire or wireless from central plants to any part of the globe, will eliminate the need of coal, oil, gas or any other of the common fuels, he said.
    La clásica energía cósmica de la que todo el mundo habla.
    November 2, 1933
    -Tesla 'Harnesses' Cosmic Energy

Tesla was critical of Einstein's relativity work, '...[a] magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king...., its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists...', (New York Times, 11 July 1935, p23, c.8).
    Hasta le tiraba palos a la teoría de la relatividad.

Que opinan la de los foquitos la veo probable
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Última edición por CastorTroy : 06-05-14 el 05:14 PM

2. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 618
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
    Registración
    Jan 2004

Re: Profecias de Tesla

Mientras las minas sigan preocupándose por quien tiene mejor orto o cual tiene más pinta de "gato" (envidia), estamos salvados. Que no se aviven.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Intel i5 4690k / Asus Z97M Plus / 2x8 DDR3 2400mhz Corsair Vengeance Pro / Nvidia GTX 970 (Asus strix) / LG 24GM77 / Windows 8.1 pro x64

Registración
    Jul 2011

Desde que salieron las lamparas led que se terminaron las consumidoras incandescentes y las bajo consumo contaminantes.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

PREMIUM USER Avatar de [K]IRA
    Registración
    Jan 2012

Tesla aprueba tu tret
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Intel® Core™ i7-6700 | Hyper 212 Plus | MSI Z170-A PRO | MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING 4G | G.SKILL Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400MHz | OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD | Kingston 120GB V300 | WD Green 2TB | WD Blue 2TB | Cooler Master - V650 | Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 | Dell ST2420L 24-inch Full HD

4 + 4 = 16! Avatar de BLAXTAR
    Registración
    Oct 2007

Que grande tesla, mas tarde opino acerca del trot.

Desde mi Ipad, usando la concha de tubiega como holder, JUAjajajajaN
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Yo no pongo mi ignorancia en un altar y le llamo Dios. [I]-Bakunin
    Truth or Happiness... never both.
    http://www.facebook.com/blaxtar.blaxtar

7. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 618
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder