Ahmadinejad: Irán ya es un "estado nuclear"

Discusión cerrada
Ir a PrimeroPrimero 12345 ÚltimaÚltima
    Registración
    Jun 2005

Re: Ahmadinejad: Irán ya es un "estado nuclear"

February 21, 2010 (LPAC)—Sources close to the Israeli government have warned Executive Intelligence Review that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's inner cabinet is close to making a decision to launch a preventive strike against Iran's nuclear facilities. Such a decision, that would be a further step closer to a devastating regional confrontation, could come as early as Sunday, when the Israeli cabinet convenes. According to the source, a fierce debate is raging within the Israeli military, over whether Israel has the capacity to successfully strike Iran's nuclear facilities at Natanz or elsewhere. Recently former Israeli Defense Forces Chief of Staff Gen. Dan Halutz told Israeli media that the IDF does not have the ability to seriously damage the Iranian program. But, according to an Israeli source close to the inner cabinet, several options are being reviewed for just such an attack. According to the source, in recent visits to Russia, both Netanyahu and Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman pressed Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin for permission to stage attacks against Iranian targets from sites inside Russia. Putin reportedly strongly shut the door on that option; however, similar approaches have been made to the government of Kazakhstan, according to the Israeli source. The source added that the preferred option, being promoted by factions in the IDF, is to launch attacks from Israeli submarines, equipped with Cruise missiles. The source noted that the accuracy of the Cruise missiles, launched from Israeli submarines is unreliable, and most of the Iranian sites on the Israeli target list are in urban areas.

The sources confirmed that the Obama Administration's national security team has delivered a series of strongly worded messages, warning Israel against any unilateral attacks on Iran. U.S. military leaders, as well as Defense Secretary Robert Gates, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, JCS Chairman Adm. Michael Mullen, National Security Advisor Gen. Jim Jones, and Vice President Joe Biden, all recognize that a military strike against Iran is the worst-case, last option, and that we are not even close to the point of having to make that decision. It is widely believed, including among Israeli planners, that Iran has a retaliatory asymmetric capability that would involve crippling the entire Persian Gulf oil flow, blowing out the entire world economy, if attacked.

Lyndon LaRouche warned that circles in London, including former Prime Minister Tony Blair, are the real potential architects of this "doomsday" scheme. It is those in London, who are desperate over the collapse of the entire British System, who may be contemplating an Israeli breakaway ally attack on Iran, that would bring on a planetary dark age. Just recall Blair's testimony before the Chilcot Commission, in which he taunted the commissioners with the need to take military action against Iran today, just as he lied the U.S. and Britain into the 2003 invasion of Iraq. These people would have to be totally desperate, to be contemplating such a doomsday act, and I am afraid that they are, LaRouche warned.
    http://www.larouchepac.com/node/13618
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    We're flawed, because we want so much more...

CROTOCULTURA Avatar de Gerli
    Registración
    Dec 2002

Citar Mensaje original enviado por RaMoNeS 3.1 Ver Mensaje
    Toco de oido, pero creo que es aumentar la concentracion del isotopo 235, y para poder usarse en armas nucleares tiene que estar enriquecido al 80/90%, y llevarlo a ese nivel, no es algo que cualquier pais pueda hacer.

Saludos
    Pasaron 50 años desde que se inventó la tecnologia ¿como es posible que todavia siga siendo una tecnica "para pocos"?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

.py
    Soy de la Esquina Avatar de .py
    Registración
    Sep 2004

Es para pocos porque si a la policia nuclear no le caes bien te caga a bifes
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por G-Dogg @ Q Ver Mensaje
    Mirá si me va a acusar de ser de derecha el que posteaba fotos de wichis desnutridos y hoy festeja que Szpolski sea dueño de una señal mapuche!

Registración
    Jun 2005

Iran Says Capture of Rebel Is Blow to U.S.

BEIRUT, Lebanon — Iranian officials on Tuesday hailed the capture of a Sunni rebel leader as a major antiterrorist coup, and sought to portray his arrest as a victory over Britain, the United States and Israel, saying those countries had supported the insurgent group.

The rebel, Abdolmalek Rigi, is the leader of Jundallah, a militant group that claims to be defending Sunni Muslims in Iran’s southeast and has killed hundreds of soldiers and civilians there since 2003.

Iran’s intelligence minister, Heidar Moslehi, said in a news conference on state-run Press TV on Tuesday that Mr. Rigi was at an American base 24 hours before his capture, and that the United States had arranged a forged Afghan passport for him. Mr. Moslehi said that Mr. Rigi had connections to the Central Intelligence Agency and Mossad, the Israeli spy agency, and that he had met with the NATO military chief in Afghanistan in April 2008.

Mr. Moslehi added that the arrest “proves the power of the Islamic republic.” The United States, like Britain and Israel, denies providing any support to Jundallah.

The interior minister, Mostafa Mohammad Najjar, said Mr. Rigi was arrested Tuesday on a flight from Dubai to Kyrgyzstan, Press TV reported. But Al Jazeera, the satellite TV channel based in Qatar, reported from Pakistan that Mr. Rigi was arrested in Pakistan last week and handed over to Iran.

Iran has been facing rising international pressure over its nuclear program, and its security services have been keen to project an image of strength since last June’s disputed presidential election, which set off the worst domestic unrest since the Islamic Revolution in 1979. The country has responded firmly to opposition protests and to ethnic rebel groups; two Kurdish activists were hanged in recent months and 11 other Kurds are on death row. At least 14 people accused of being Jundallah members were executed last year.

Jundallah, which means “soldiers of God” in Arabic, claims to be fighting on behalf of Sunni Muslims from the Baluchi ethnic group in Iran and Pakistan. It is active in the southeastern province of Sistan-Baluchistan, where the population is heavily Sunni; Iran is predominantly Shiite. Mr. Rigi’s family is said to be heavily involved in smuggling drugs across the Afghan border, and armed clashes between security forces and smugglers are common in the border region.

Jundallah claimed responsibility for numerous attacks, including a bombing in October that left 15 members of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps dead, along with 25 civilians. Another bombing, at a mosque in the city of Zahedan in May, killed at least 20 people. In December 2008, the group claimed credit for a suicide bombing that killed four people, a tactic rarely seen in Iran.

Iran’s semiofficial Fars news agency broadcast a videotape showing Mr. Rigi being led out of a small airplane by black-clad masked security men.

The British government issued a statement on Tuesday saying: “Abdolmalek Rigi is a terrorist responsible for despicable attacks which have killed many innocent Iranians. The United Kingdom has always condemned such actions.”

Iran’s deputy Parliament speaker, Mohammad-Hassan Aboutorabi-Fard, said the arrest showed that “Iran has great power to cut off the hands of criminals and defuse plots of the arrogant powers as well as those made by the U.S. and its mercenaries.”
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/24/wo...insurgent.html

Que tal eh...
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Oct 2007

Citar Mensaje original enviado por OasisPhantom Ver Mensaje
    No es por desvirtuar ni por criticar el hecho de fuiste el único que puso/citó fuente -con lo que esto es sólo una sugerencia-. Pero poner un link de Larouche es menos serio que buscar noticias sobre antisemitismo en Malas Noticias...

Después de este breve interludio crítico, sigamos con el thread.

Saludos.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Mar 2006

Che, estaria bueno que, si van a postear noticias en ingles, por lo menos hagan el esfuerzo de traducirla...
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jul 2005

De onda, pero si el que no lee ingles, sos vos, no deberias tomarte vos el trabajo de traducirla?

Digo, no esta en ruso la noticia, la media del foro puede leer ingles sin mayores problemas.

Saludos
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jun 2005

Citar Mensaje original enviado por el tio rolo Ver Mensaje
    No es por desvirtuar ni por criticar el hecho de fuiste el único que puso/citó fuente -con lo que esto es sólo una sugerencia-. Pero poner un link de Larouche es menos serio que buscar noticias sobre antisemitismo en Malas Noticias...

Después de este breve interludio crítico, sigamos con el thread.

Saludos.
    Debo coincidir, mis disculpas. Saludos.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jun 2005

Another Puzzle After Iran Moves Nuclear Fuel

WASHINGTON — When Iran was caught last September building a secret, underground nuclear enrichment plant at a military base near the city of Qum, the country’s leaders insisted they had no other choice. With its nuclear facilities under constant threat of attack, they said, only a fool would leave them out in the open.

So imagine the surprise of international inspectors almost two weeks ago when they watched as Iran moved nearly its entire stockpile of low-enriched nuclear fuel to an above-ground plant. It was as if, one official noted, a bull’s-eye had been painted on it.

Why take such a huge risk?

That mystery is the subject of fervent debate among many who are trying to decode Iran’s intentions. The theories run from the bizarre to the mundane: Under one, Iran is actually taunting the Israelis to strike first. Under another, it is simply escalating the confrontation with the West to win further concessions in negotiations. The simplest explanation, and the one that the Obama administration subscribes to, is that Iran has run short of suitable storage containers for radioactive fuel, so it had to move everything.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/27/wo...ref=middleeast
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jun 2005

Ahmadinejad: "Muerte a Israel"... será correcta la traducción?

• Me gusta
    Me gusta

electroshock Avatar de Stradi
    Registración
    Sep 2003

Depende para quien. Para vos probablemente sí, pero para otros probablemente no.

Creo que "Marg bar Israel" = "abajo Israel" en el sentido de la frase y no en la traducción literal.

Y suponiendo que sea "Muerte a Israel", no está diciendo "Voy a matar a Israel". Ya que se van a hacer los boludos con la interpretación, los demás pueden hacerlo también
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jun 2005

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Stradi Ver Mensaje
    Depende para quien. Para vos probablemente sí, pero para otros probablemente no.
    I'm not following you...

No se a que te referis.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Sep 2003

Yo dije probablemente, así que no tengas cola de paja amigo
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jun 2005

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Stradi Ver Mensaje
    Yo dije probablemente, así que no tengas cola de paja amigo
    No tengo cola de paja, pero la manera que lo ponés es como que insinuaras algo, y sencillamente si así fuera, estarías enormemente equivocado. Pero que bueno que no es aquel el caso

Por cierto, si en efecto la traducción es "abajo Israel", es bastante confrontativa a pesar de no ser tan monstruosa como lo que ahí ponen, es decir, "muerte a Israel". Vos imaginate si la Cristinita saliera en un discurso a decir "abajo Brasil"...

Si vos tenés un presidente electo diciendo eso por un lado y por el otro argumentando que si quisiera tendría la capacidad de enriquecer uranio para utilizarlo como armamento, como se mencionó en un artículo previo en este thread de boca de ellos mismos, no creo que tenga al gobierno de Israel sin preocupación.

En otro aparte por supuesto estarán quienes digan que Israel es un "estado terrorista" por sus prácticas de ocupación y aplicación de fuerza con sus vecinos.

Sin duda sería fantástico que se sentaran en una mesa a negociar y apaciguar los ánimos y no que se terminen tirando bombas de un lado para el otro.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Sep 2003

No tengo cola de paja, pero la manera que lo ponés es como que insinuaras algo, y sencillamente si así fuera, estarías enormemente equivocado. Pero que bueno que no es aquel el caso
    ¿De verdad te parece? Qué extraño, yo dije probablemente, si te sentiste incluido entonces lo estás, si no, no es necesario que me lo aclares a mí. Igualmente si no sos capaz de tomarte 1 minuto de Google para entender lo que dice el presidente de Iran es porque no querés, eso también habla de tu postura, aunque yo siquiera la di a entender.

Por cierto, si en efecto la traducción es "abajo Israel", es bastante confrontativa a pesar de no ser tan monstruosa como lo que ahí ponen, es decir, "muerte a Israel". Vos imaginate si la Cristinita saliera en un discurso a decir "abajo Brasil"...
    Es verdad. A un país buenazo como Israel, que no te reduce a cenizas con la excusa del terrorismo. Contate otro che, pero sin comparaciones ridículas.

Si vos tenés un presidente electo diciendo eso por un lado y por el otro argumentando que si quisiera tendría la capacidad de enriquecer uranio para utilizarlo como armamento, como se mencionó en un artículo previo en este thread de boca de ellos mismos, no creo que tenga al gobierno de Israel sin preocupación.
    Mejor que Israel que directamente se robó el armamento nuclear. Al menos lo de Iran no es ilegal che.

En otro aparte por supuesto estarán quienes digan que Israel es un "estado terrorista" por sus prácticas de ocupación y aplicación de fuerza con sus vecinos.

Sin duda sería fantástico que se sentaran en una mesa a negociar y apaciguar los ánimos y no que se terminen tirando bombas de un lado para el otro.
    Negociemos. Yo tengo armas nucleares, vos no. Fin del negociado. Es fantástico, como vos decís, una fantasía. Sentarse a negociar es algo que nunca va a pasar porque Israel tiene armamento nuclear y para hacer mierda a Iran no puede permitir que Iran lo pueda desarrollar, porque en ese caso SÍ deberían negociar. Mientras tanto los pueden hacer mierda sin peros como al Líbano. El problema de Israel no es que Iran lo va a bombardear, es que ambos países con armas nucleares no podrían más que negociar, porque ninguno podría atacar sin consecuencias que desaten una guerra a nivel mundial.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

16. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 2627
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Discusión cerrada
Ir a PrimeroPrimero 12345 ÚltimaÚltima