Registración
    Nov 2004
    Gano San Antonio vs los Nets , manu metio como 22 pts , lindo partido
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

2. Avatar de mauro-
    Registración
    Oct 2003
    Francis admitted Friday the trade rumors surrounding him have taken a toll both mentally and physically. He scored just 13 points in the two games before Friday, failing to consistently attack the basket. Denver and New York are rumored to have interest in the Magic point guard. Said Francis: "I'm not going to lie to you, it's been tough hearing that and nobody telling me otherwise. So obviously it's something that's in the works. I've just got to do what I know how to do and that's play basketball. If (a trade) happens I'll be disappointed, but that's the nature of the NBA.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por SuprabondAddict Ver Mensaje
    de aca a 50 años, va a ser una materia importante de las escuelas, eso dalo por hecho..

empezando por programacion de la television y otros artefactos

sin ir mas lejos yo tengo una tele que tenes que ser jodido hacker para entenderla, tiene mas opciones que un windows server.

3. Avatar de mauro-
    Registración
    Oct 2003
    Flash Point

Dwyane Wade hasn’t had a whole lot of success against the Pistons in the past. Until now. Both Wade and Shaq had big games yesterday, Shaq maybe his best of the season. We actually can’t remember seeing Shaq that aggressive on the offensive end of the court this season. Before the game Scottie Pippen emphasized that Ben Wallace couldn’t defend the Diesel. Maybe Pippen was right.... When it came down to crunch time though, which in this game was the whole second half, it was Wade who took over. Down 13 going into the 4th, Wade and his 28 second-half points had that look like he wasn’t going to let his squad lose. Wade was so hot that the offense in the fourth was basically to isolate Wade at the top of the key and let the kid go to work. D-Wade also had the play of the night catching an oop from J-Will and doing a necessary 360 to lay it in. Gotta see it to understand it, but it was nasty. Big win for the Heat. ... Before the game, Pat Riley supposedly played the Doobie Brothers and got down to the music to lighten the mood in the locker room. Anyone have a video of that? ... If you caught any of the Sixers/Wizards game one thing was blatantly obvious: A.I. is getting frustrated. Very frustrated. The Sixers are all over the place and it showed yesterday in a loss to the Wiz. Play of the game was when Jared Jeffries got his shot swatted by big Sam Dalembert. Iverson and Iggy than broke the other way and Iverson thought he had an easy lay up until Jeffries came out of nowhere to send Iverson’s shot. A.I. fell hard on the play. ... How good are the Spurs? They came into Pacerland to face a red hot Indy squad, were down 5 deep in the 4th and came back to win. The road just seems to have no effect on San Antonio. ... The Celtics beat the Magic last night, but only 6 guys on Boston scored, and the only guy who scored off the bench was Brian Scalabrine (and he only had 3 points). That’s not good. A positive is that Ryan Gomes is getting real minutes due to all of Boston’s injuries and looked very good last night. ... Delonte West is taking Jameer Nelson’s spot the Sophomore squad. ... We thought T-Mac had shaken off his mini-slump (12 ppg against Philly and the Lakers last week) when he dropped 25 on Utah. But did you see him yesterday? T-Mac shot 3-for-20 against the Knicks. Seriously. It was like the ghost of John Starks had come to exact revenge from the ’94 Rockets/Knicks series … Every time we’re about to accuse Ray Allen of having a subpar year, he does something like hit 8 threes in one game. The Sonics gave Denver a run without Rashard Lewis, but Carmelo was too much to handle in OT … Would it surprise anyone at this point if we told you Marcus Camby got hurt again? … As the Blazers continue to get pounded by everyone, including the Celtics and now the Raptors, Portland will be forced to make a big switch at center... to Ha Seung-Jin. Theo Ratliff rolled his ankle and Joel Przybilla is already out. Let the Seung-Jin era begin.
    Dime magazine

los blazers de mal en peor przybilla almenos safaba con los bloqueos por partido pero este es re pendejo (bue tiene mi misma edad ), me gustaria verlo contra shaquille ; menos mal q rasheed se las tomo de ahi sino hubiese matado a todos y suicidado despues (?)

un poco de info de seung-jin
    #5 Ha Seung-Jin | C
    Ha Seung-Jin
    Born: August 4, 1985
    Seoul, Korea
    Height: 7-3
    Weight: 305 lbs.

Pos: C
    Drafted: 2004, 2nd round, 46th pick by Trail Blazers

PPG 1.7 | RPG 1.9 | BPG 0.3
    saludos

edit: mas noticias
    So here's a deal that could make sense for both teams. Gordon, Tim Thomas and Eric Piatkowski (the latter two with expiring contracts) and one of the Bulls' No. 1 picks for Allen, Nick Collison, whom the Bulls always have liked, and Fortson, whose $6.6 million contract next season the Sonics have been trying to dump. Maybe they'll have to remove Collison from the deal if Seattle balks or throw in Andres Nocioni and juggle some figures. Gordon figures to be an excellent player in the NBA for a long time. But can the Bulls continue to wait and grow with kids? Should they?
    Chicago Tribune
    Penny Hardaway spent another day with the Knicks yesterday at the morning shootaround, as he rehabs his arthritic knees here. Even if he gets traded, it will have little effect. He'll stay in Houston. Hardaway doubts he'll be ready by this season. He is going through the rehab to try to prolong his career. Four teams — Seattle, Orlando, Denver, Portland — are interested in freeing up cap space to obtain Hardaway's expiring contract. "When you're losing everyone calls about your players," Brown said. "If we're not calling about other players, we're not doing our jobs.
    ben gordon, promedia 22.5 puntos por partido en febrero(viene jugando de titular opr lesion de no me acuerdo quien ), con 3 partidos con 30+ puntos.... aunq por ray allen todo es posible , el otro ni idea la verdad si juega o no. pero si lo mueven al chapu no creo q juegue mucho ya q los sonics tienen a radmanovic q encima viene jugando de suplente (no tiene muchos minutos ni puntos, x lo q ya habia dicho de irse a la mierda. aunq quien sabe q si lo traigan a nocioni (no le conviene al chapu, a mi parecer) lo vuelen a la mierda a radmanovic (q les gusta a varios equipos asiq puede ser bastante viable q lo cambien por algun jugador bueno).
    saludos
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Última edición por mauro- : 13-02-06 el 08:31 PM
    de aca a 50 años, va a ser una materia importante de las escuelas, eso dalo por hecho..

sin ir mas lejos yo tengo una tele que tenes que ser jodido hacker para entenderla, tiene mas opciones que un windows server.

4. Avatar de mauro-
    Registración
    Oct 2003
    Pistons get Cato, first-round pick for Darko, Arroyo
    Associated Press

The Detroit Pistons gave up on Darko Milicic on Wednesday night, trading the No. 2 pick in the 2003 draft to the Orlando Magic along with Carlos Arroyo for a first-round selection and center Kelvin Cato.

Detroit drafted Milicic three years ago after LeBron James and ahead of Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade. But Milicic barely played as the Pistons won an NBA title, almost repeated last year and have compiled the best record this season.

"We feel like this is a good trade for our team and gives our organization flexibility as we move forward this season and in the future," Pistons president of basketball operations Joe Dumars said. "We appreciate the professionalism and effort that both Darko and Carlos displayed on and off the court while here with the Pistons.

"Darko is a young player and I think he's going to get an opportunity to play in Orlando. I wish him the best going forward."

The 7-foot, 245-pound center from Serbia-Montenegro played in 96 games in three seasons, averaging 1.6 points, 1.2 rebounds and 5.8 minutes. He is 20 years old.

After being relegated to the bench under former coach Larry Brown for two seasons, first-year coach Flip Saunders insisted Milicic would be given a chance to play. But he was still stuck as a seldom-used reserve, averaging 1.6 points in 25 games this season.

"I think he needs a chance. He's a very skilled 7-foot basketball player that can shoot the ball from the elbow, top-of-the-key area, 15-17 foot range," Magic assistant general manager Otis Smith said. "I think he just needed a change to show what he can do."

In return for one of the NBA's biggest busts, the Pistons acquired a first-round pick and future salary-cap space when Cato's $8 million-plus contract expires this summer.

If Orlando's first-round pick next year is No. 5 or better, the Magic will keep it. If it's not, the Pistons will acquire the Magic's 2008 first-round slot.

Cato is not expected to contribute to the Pistons this season, but the cap room created by his departure will help them re-sign Ben Wallace this summer. Cato has not played since Jan. 18 because of a sprained ankle and is averaging just 3.8 points and 2.7 points for the Magic this season. The 31-year-old center averaged a career-high 8.7 points with the Houston Rockets during the 1999-00 season.

The Pistons acquired Arroyo from the Utah Jazz nearly 13 months ago, with three years and about $12 million left on his contract. He averaged 3.2 points and 3.1 assists this season, his fifth in the NBA. With the return of Lindsey Hunter from injury, Arroyo might have played even less the rest of the season. Detroit also clears some salary-cap space by dealing the point guard.

Detroit heads into this weekend's All-Star break an NBA-best 42-9 while the Magic are among the league's worst teams.

Despite his struggles with the Pistons, Milicic was a fan favorite during his first two seasons and was embarrassed when they chanted: "We want Dar-ko!" This season, the fans seemed to give up on trying to get him into games and the team ran out of patience with a player it knew would be a project.

With Detroit's playoff position secure last season, Milicic started the final two regular-season games and responded with 25 points and eight rebounds -- the kind of numbers the Pistons said he would put up if he was getting more playing time on a struggling team.

During practices and workouts, Milicic often looked impressive scoring on an array of low-post moves, mid-range jumpers and 3-pointers. His skills rarely carried over into games.
    saldra una nueva version del francis-yao de las temporadas anteriores???
    igualmente al traer a arroyo, seguramente se deshagan de francis...

es obvio q quieren a cato simplemente para poder extender el contrato con ben wallace (U$D 7.350.000), y tyshaun prince (U$D 1.763.000) -es increible x lo poco q los mantubieron todo este tiempo no- q vencen esta temporada
    saludos
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

5. Lucid Dream Avatar de MiKe
    Registración
    Jul 2002
    Dicen que a Francis lo van a enviar a los Knicks... y como decian en ESPN, para que corno quieren a Marbury y Francis en el mismo equipo... totalmente al pedo.

Sobre Milicic, esta bien que se lo saquen de encima... pero pienso que fue el draft mas desperdiciado que vi en mi vida. Lo hubiesen elegido a Carmelo y ahora lo tendrian jugando de 3 en vez de Prince. Piensen lo que seria:

B. Wallace
    R. Wallace
    Anthony
    Hamilton
    Billups

Serian invencibles... realmente fueron unos boludos.

Btw, que bueno el partido de anoche, sufrí como hijo de re mil puta pero por suerte ganamos, de pedo
    El duelo Sixers - Spurs es el unico partido donde quiero que a Manu le vaya como el orto jaja.. ayer por suerte jugo uno de sus peores partidos sino nos ganaban muuy facil.

Saludos.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    You're always sure, you're always right
    You see it all in black and white
    You never listen, to anyone
    Because you're young

6. Avatar de mauro-
    Registración
    Oct 2003
    xq brown quiere alguien q pueda jugar de base armador, brown as usual, dice primero el equipo, y marbury digamos q no es de los q buscan el pase primero y despues si no queda nada de nada x hacer tirar. entonces con francis tendria lo q busca y ademas 2 estrellitas para jugar con frye y curry + jalen rose y sale como patada ninja
    aunq tambien quieren a martin y a un par mas. o sea la lista de los knicks se va a ir a la mierda
    saludos
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

7. Avatar de Masterlio1984
    Registración
    Jan 2004
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por MiKe

Btw, que bueno el partido de anoche, sufrí como hijo de re mil puta pero por suerte ganamos, de pedo
    El duelo Sixers - Spurs es el unico partido donde quiero que a Manu le vaya como el orto jaja.. ayer por suerte jugo uno de sus peores partidos sino nos ganaban muuy facil.

Saludos.
    la verdad q iverson jugo un partidazo. q bien juega el guacho. y marcaron muy bien a manu.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me"

8. Lucid Dream Avatar de MiKe
    Registración
    Jul 2002
    Se dan cuenta, le ganamos al campeon defensor y perdemos por paliza contra los baby bulls... dejame de joder. Les juro que nunca en mi vida (y eso que hace años que soy fana de los Sixers) vi a Iverson rodeado de tantos muertos. No defienden, no anotan, nada, son entes. Webber esta hecho un desastre... es increible como su lesion en la rodilla lo destrozo, no puede ni moverse... se la pasa tirando jumpers y siempre termina con el clasico de 6-18 en tiros de campo. Lo ven jugar y parece mentira que alguna vez fue un all-star ese chabon

Que hagan un trade urgente por que no vamos ni a entrar a las playoffs loco, toy re caliente.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Because you're young

9. Avatar de Masterlio1984
    Registración
    Jan 2004
    nada q ver con el webber de sacramento.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me"

10. Avatar de mauro-
    Registración
    Oct 2003
    a nadie le interesan las noticias de la nba? xq yo pongo y nadie comenta nada, ni siquiera una puteada hacia mi persona por ponerlas ni nada

je, es gracioso q en vez q pensar en traer jugadores para jugar con iverson se hable de tradear a iverson directamente
    saludos
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

11. Avatar de Coper
    Registración
    Dec 2004
    y a quien van a tradear sino?si son todos unos muertos
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Rckss
    La volpe no puede ir a otro lado que a la concha de su madre, por favor

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Accumbens
    bue, parece que les clausuraron una platea y a velez no los dejan ir de visitante por un par de fechas... es mas o menos como si les hubieran prohibido a ustedes ganar una libertadores
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Fercho ♠♣ Ver Mensaje
    pd: no soy gay.

12. Avatar de stecco
    Registración
    Dec 2004
    Nate Robinson campeon del torneo de volcadas

pensar que este hijo de puta mide lo mismo que yo 1.75

la verdad es que estuvo bastante mejor que en las últimas oportunidades

el tau ceremica ganó la copa del rey en españa y le dieron el MVP a prigioni
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Última edición por stecco : 19-02-06 el 07:35 PM

13. Lucid Dream Avatar de MiKe
    Registración
    Jul 2002
    no pude ver ninguna puta volcada todavia, pero dicen que la primera que hizo Iguodola fue de las mejores en toda la historia...

tambien dicen que Robinson no merecia ganar
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Because you're young

14. Avatar de mauro-
    Registración
    Oct 2003
    che no lo pasaban por america al all star???
    a q hora?
    saludos
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

15. Avatar de Nowitzkii
    Registración
    Jan 2004
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por mauro :D
    che no lo pasaban por america al all star???
    a q hora?
    saludos
    Estan jugando en este momento
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Core2Duo e4500@stock / MSI P35 Neo / 2x1GB Kingston 800mhz / HD Samsung 160GB / XFX8800GT 512mb XXX Edition ( dead:( ) 8600GT (temporal) / Vitsuba San 550w COLOSA edition / Vitsuba 8040

16. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 315594
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder