[Thread Oficial] Liga Nacional de Básquet / Argentinos en la NBA

Responder
  1. Avatar de mauro-
    Registración
    Oct 2003
    28 minutos habia jugado delfino y milicic tambien o por ahi.

los spurs jugaron contra los rockets ayer y perdieron. 0-4 en la pretemporada los spurs
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por SuprabondAddict Ver Mensaje
    de aca a 50 años, va a ser una materia importante de las escuelas, eso dalo por hecho..

empezando por programacion de la television y otros artefactos

sin ir mas lejos yo tengo una tele que tenes que ser jodido hacker para entenderla, tiene mas opciones que un windows server.

2. Lucid Dream Avatar de MiKe
    Registración
    Jul 2002
    No pasa nada, en la pretemporada por lo gral los que mas ganan los equipos "chicos".
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    You're always sure, you're always right
    You see it all in black and white
    You never listen, to anyone
    Because you're young

3. Avatar de *ALEBRYJE*
    Registración
    Mar 2005
    Escuche que se murio un jugador de Atlanta de un paro cardiaco mientras dormia.
    Alguien sabe algo??????

Edit: http://www.plus.es/codigo/deportes/n...09%09%09502718
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Última edición por *ALEBRYJE* : 17-10-05 el 02:12 PM
    ███████████████████████

(¯`•._)«LÛÇHÕ»(¯`•._)®

4. Avatar de Masterlio1984
    Registración
    Jan 2004
    si. lo lei. muerte subita. es jodido eso.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me"

5. Avatar de mauro-
    Registración
    Oct 2003
    Allan Houston, one of the greatest players in New York Knickerbockers history, today moves from playing professional basketball into the next stage of life. After 12 seasons in the NBA, including nine in New York, the 34-year-old guard finishes his career as one of the most prolific scorers in franchise annals and as the NBA's 11th best three-point shooter of all-time. A highly-respected man amongst his peers and pillar of the community, Houston will also be forever remembered as one of the purest clutch long-range shooters in NBA history.

"My career as an NBA player and member of the New York Knicks must unfortunately come to an end," Houston said. "Over the last two years, I have done everything I could possibly do to get back on the court, but injuries to my knee would not allow me to do it. While it is extremely disappointing to not be in a Knick uniform again, I feel that it is in the best interests of my family and the franchise that I move on.

"I hope that all of our fans realize how much of an honor and privilege it was to represent them and New York at Madison Square Garden for all of these years. When I arrived as a free agent in 1996, it was truly a blessing to be surrounded by the greats: Patrick Ewing, Charles Oakley, John Starks, Larry Johnson and Charlie Ward, to name a few. As time moved on, I have been fortunate to play for and with other great coaches and teammates. I can honestly say that we tried to give our fans 100-percent each and every night. I also thank the fans and the Knicks organization for all their support, and giving me some of the most memorable experiences of my life. I will forever be a Knick and a New Yorker."
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    de aca a 50 años, va a ser una materia importante de las escuelas, eso dalo por hecho..

sin ir mas lejos yo tengo una tele que tenes que ser jodido hacker para entenderla, tiene mas opciones que un windows server.

6. Avatar de Masterlio1984
    Registración
    Jan 2004
    q lastima. como la metia el hdp de media distancia. tenia un muy buen tiro. mejor dicho, tiene un muy buen tiro.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

7. Avatar de mauro-
    Registración
    Oct 2003
    rockets vs spurs preseason
    ni idea la calidad, no lo baje.
    saludos
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

8. Avatar de mauro-
    Registración
    Oct 2003
    mia 66 det 87

c delfino 13 pts 4/5 dbl 1/1 trp 2/2 libres 1 perdida
    s oneal 28 pts 12/18 dbl 4/11 libres 12 reb

parece q le van a dar a oneal lo que quiere. y, sino se pudre todo no

saludos
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

9. Avatar de Masterlio1984
    Registración
    Jan 2004
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por mauro :D
    mia 66 det 87

c delfino 13 pts 4/5 dbl 1/1 trp 2/2 libres 1 perdida
    s oneal 28 pts 12/18 dbl 4/11 libres 12 reb

parece q le van a dar a oneal lo que quiere. y, sino se pudre todo no

saludos
    q quiere o neal?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

10. Avatar de Pipo!
    Registración
    Mar 2005
    o neal quiere papota mas papota
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Sangre ROJA BLANCA y NEGRA

Aguante QUILMES !

11. Avatar de stecco
    Registración
    Dec 2004
    empieza una nueva temporada

kobe esta austado (me contaron) por la mediocridad del equipo

saq se esta estimulando para romperles el culo a todos

dirk y nash se estuvieron diviertiendo parece

saludos

• Me gusta
    Me gusta

12. Avatar de Pipo!
    Registración
    Mar 2005
    jajaja copada foto la última aunque es vieja
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Sangre ROJA BLANCA y NEGRA

Aguante QUILMES !

13. Avatar de VerDioS
    Registración
    Feb 2004
    ajajajajajaj muy groxeras
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Aok Clan Dominante de Hc

I don't trust anybody And nobody trust me

14. Avatar de Masterlio1984
    Registración
    Jan 2004
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por stecco
    a comerrrrla.....

jaja. muy buenas fotos!!!!
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

15. Avatar de mauro-
    Registración
    Oct 2003
    Spurs release three players, set roster for season openerThe Spurs pared their roster Wednesday afternoon, with Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili apparently surviving for at least one more season.

Melvin Sanders, Sharrod Ford and Stephen Graham — the team's three remaining training-camp invitees — were waived after Wednesday's practice, leaving the Spurs with 13 players, all of whom have guaranteed contracts.

Sanders may have been the most difficult player to cut. A 6-foot-5 guard who spent the previous two seasons in the CBA, he played on the Spurs' summer-league team and quickly became a favorite of the coaching and front-office staffs for his work ethic and personality. But given the Spurs' payroll situation — they are about $600,000 over the luxury-tax threshold — he didn't perform consistently enough for team officials to justify keeping him.

Ford, a 6-9 power forward from Clemson, totaled 13 points and six rebounds Oct. 13 against Washington, a performance that drew interest from Wizards officials, as well as a few other scouts. But despite showing flashes of NBA potential, neither Ford nor Graham displayed the same work habits as Sanders.

The Spurs don't have immediate plans to add another player, but will monitor who becomes available as other teams make their cuts. Ronald Dupree, an athletic 6-foot-7 swingman the Spurs tried to sign a year ago, is battling for the final roster spot in Detroit.

The Spurs, coach Gregg Popovich said last week, are "always in the market for a young (small forward) who can defend."

"Every year, the (small forward) position is really a critical position in the league, and the way we play we like that guy to be a defender," Popovich said. "So we've looked for the last couple of years, and are continuing to do so, to find another (small forward) for down the road. We thought Devin Brown might be that guy but decided otherwise."

With the Spurs' roster fairly settled now — they'll have to place one player on the inactive list no later than an hour before each game — the team can focus on its final week of preparation before Tuesday's opener against Denver. The Spurs conclude their preseason schedule tonight against Philadelphia.

"It's tougher to find the motivation you're going to have in a week," Ginobili said. "But, still, we should be playing better. We're not as sharp as we should be at this point."

The Spurs' reserves have played well the past two games, in particular Fabricio Oberto, Nick Van Exel and Michael Finley. The three newcomers totaled 56 points against New York and Indiana.

The same couldn't be said of the performance of the Spurs' starting backcourt Tuesday against Indiana. Ginobili and Tony Parker combined to miss 13 of 16 shots. The Pacers throttled the Spurs in the second quarter en route to taking a 21-point lead.

If nothing else, Tuesday's loss gave the Spurs an idea of what they should expect during the regular season.

"The whole Indiana team is tough," Ginobili said. "They play rough. So we have to get ready for that.

"We have to remember we are the champions, so everybody is going to try to come hard at us and try to prove themselves against us. Every game is going to be like that."
    saludos
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

16. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 320623
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder