[Thread Oficial] Liga Nacional de Básquet / Argentinos en la NBA

Responder
  1. Avatar de Coper
    Registración
    Dec 2004
    Lo que no tiene de alto lo tiene de bestia (solo entendidos)
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Rckss
    La volpe no puede ir a otro lado que a la concha de su madre, por favor

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Accumbens
    bue, parece que les clausuraron una platea y a velez no los dejan ir de visitante por un par de fechas... es mas o menos como si les hubieran prohibido a ustedes ganar una libertadores
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Fercho ♠♣ Ver Mensaje
    pd: no soy gay.

2. Avatar de stecco
    Registración
    Dec 2004
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Ragnarok
    , es 3 centimetros mas bajo que duncan

facil le lleva 7 centimetros tim

edito: me acabo de fijar y tenes razon

oberto 2.08
    duncan 2.11

aunque no se porque estaba convencido de que duncan tenia 2.13 por lo menos
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Última edición por stecco : 16-07-05 el 03:40 PM

3. Avatar de Coper
    Registración
    Dec 2004
    to tenia entendido que duncan media 2.15
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Rckss
    La volpe no puede ir a otro lado que a la concha de su madre, por favor

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Accumbens
    bue, parece que les clausuraron una platea y a velez no los dejan ir de visitante por un par de fechas... es mas o menos como si les hubieran prohibido a ustedes ganar una libertadores
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Fercho ♠♣ Ver Mensaje
    pd: no soy gay.

4. Avatar de CereS
    Registración
    Nov 2003
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Masterlio1984
    scola no se pudo desligar de su equipo, y mientras, contrataron a oberto.
    No me trates de niubi :P

Simplemente me parece una mala movida de SAS.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Es Fácil Enloquecer...

Citar Mensaje original enviado por adh
    ...una profesora escribia en el pizarron y le dice, "profe se puede correr", la profe dice "si", mi amigo se levanmta y entra a correr en el aula.

5. Avatar de Masterlio1984
    Registración
    Jan 2004
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por CereS
    No me trates de niubi :P

Simplemente me parece una mala movida de SAS.
    no fue mi intencion. pense q preguntaste porq no sabias q habia pasado. entendi mal tu pregunta. ahora ya se a q te referias.

salu2.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me"

6. Avatar de CereS
    Registración
    Nov 2003
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Masterlio1984
    no fue mi intencion. pense q preguntaste porq no sabias q habia pasado. entendi mal tu pregunta. ahora ya se a q te referias.

salu2.
    Ahah tampoco te lo tomes a pecho :P
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Es Fácil Enloquecer...

...una profesora escribia en el pizarron y le dice, "profe se puede correr", la profe dice "si", mi amigo se levanmta y entra a correr en el aula.

7. Avatar de Masterlio1984
    Registración
    Jan 2004
    Ahah tampoco te lo tomes a pecho :P
    no podia dormir.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

8. Avatar de CereS
    Registración
    Nov 2003
    :-( pobrecito, querés que vaya a tu casa a contarte unos cuentitos y hacerte mimitos??

Qué raro que nadie habló del retiro de Vlade Divac.. En su momento lo admiraba yo..
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Es Fácil Enloquecer...

9. Avatar de Masterlio1984
    Registración
    Jan 2004
    :-( pobrecito, querés que vaya a tu casa a contarte unos cuentitos y hacerte mimitos??

Qué raro que nadie habló del retiro de Vlade Divac.. En su momento lo admiraba yo..
    se retiro vlade???? omfg...ni idea.....uhhh...q mal. a mi tb me encantaba. era muy inteligente. y sabia moverse muy bien. era uno de los pocos q supo como contener a shaq.
    vlade, un salu2.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

10. Avatar de stecco
    Registración
    Dec 2004
    la mejor noticia que podia recibir Delfino

larry brown deja a los pinstons

ahora nacen sus chances de que se quede en Detroit
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

11. Avatar de mauro-
    Registración
    Oct 2003
    todos asi citas varias
    "Larry Brown is out as coach of the Detroit Pistons. Brown and the Pistons reached a settlement on the final three years of his contract, Pistons spokesman Matt Dobek said Tuesday. The team didn't want the Hall of Fame coach back and had offered a payoff, Brown's agent, Joe Glass, said Tuesday. Brown is now free to coach another team next season, Dobek said. He declined to provide other details." ESPN.com

"After back-to-back trips to the NBA Finals under Larry Brown, the Detroit Pistons will have a new coach next season. Pistons president Joe Dumars told ESPN that the team and Brown are in ongoing talks for a buyout of Brown's contract, which has three years left at an estimated $18 million. Dumars added that Brown's staff has been told that the talks are ongoing. No one has been fired or dismissed. There was no immediate word whether the buyout would contain any stipulations that would prevent Brown from coaching another team for this upcoming season." ESPN.com

"Brown's agent, Joe Glass, told The Detroit News on Monday night that the Pistons were firing Brown, but the Pistons said Brown was offered a buyout package. "It is a correct statement that there is a package on the table, but I don't like the word 'buyout,'" Glass said. "The word buyout implies that both parties agree to the termination of services." Detroit News

"However, Brown's agent, Joe Glass, and Brown's wife, Shelly Brown, say he has been fired. It's getting ugly, and the difference is more than semantics. The difference is, if fired, Brown will be able to coach elsewhere next season without stipulations or compensation from the Knicks." New York Post

"No way Larry's going to be prohibited from coaching no matter what arrangement is made," Glass told The Post last night. "If he can't coach because the Pistons don't want him back, he'll certainly be able to coach wherever he wants." New York Post

"The Larry Brown era is over in Detroit and he may be headed to New York. But not if the Pistons have their way. The two sides are negotiating the terms of a buyout that will end the Detroit leg of the Hall of Fame coach's career after just two seasons, which included two trips to the NBA Finals and a championship in 2004. A person familiar with the Pistons' thinking insists the deal would prohibit Brown from coaching the Knicks in 2005-06. But sources close to Brown say the coach never would agree to such a provision." New York Daily News

"Brown is likely to pursue coaching the Knicks, but probably not until the 2006-2007 season, said the person briefed on the negotiation, although Brown could serve as a consultant for the Knicks as early as this season. The Knicks are likely to move forward to sign Herb Williams as head coach of a team that still lacks championship potential - this year - and then hope that Brown is encouraged to join the team the following year." New York Times

"Privately, the Knicks are saying they do not want to give the Pistons compensation. But if the Knicks really want Brown, they could offer an attractive package, considering Cablevision's resources plus two first-round picks Thomas owns next year." New York Daily News

"The Knicks were reluctant to give up one of their two first-round picks next season, as Thomas is in rebuilding mode. Thomas is willing to give Brown "Phil Jackson money" — at least $10 million a year. If compensation would be required, it would make sense for Thomas to wait a year, let Herb Williams baby-sit and then grab Brown next summer. Meanwhile, the 64-year-old Brown (he'll turn 65 on Sept. 14) could land a consulting job with Cleveland and recover from three surgeries in seven months." New York Post

"Brown said as recently as Friday that he was "confident" about returning to the Pistons next season, having overcome season-long speculation about new jobs to lead Detroit to within one victory of back-to-back championships. Yet Brown, according to sources, could not guarantee that his health would hold up for a full season, which Pistons owner Bill Davidson had made a prerequisite for the 64-year-old's return. It was not immediately known if the buyout arrangement would be finalized Monday." ESPN.com

"His behavior was known to have upset the Pistons' owner, Bill Davidson, who was frustrated by Brown's discussions with Cleveland during the playoffs and concerned that Brown would not be able to guarantee his health this season. Over the past two weeks, the Pistons and Glass have been in discussions about Brown's willingness to return. An impending buyout seems the best way for both sides to resolve the uncertainty that hung over the situation." New York Times

"But the Brown camp downplayed the issue of the coach's health. "I would like to make it apparent that Larry Brown's health situation at this point is not a factor because he could, health-wise, come back at least as well as he did last (season)," Brown's agent, Joe Glass, told Detroit reporters yesterday. "The reports of a buyout or settlement being reached greatly disturb both me and Larry. Any monetary exchange would be because of a settlement that would sever the ties between both parties." New York Daily News

"After insisting he wanted to finish his NBA coaching career in Detroit, Larry Brown moved closer to completing a buyout agreement with the Pistons yesterday. But that doesn't necessarily mean the Knicks will be Brown's 11th stop in a career spanning the now-defunct ABA, the NBA and the college ranks. At least, not right away. According to a person familiar with the negotiations, Brown most likely will take next season off to address health issues that prevented him from coaching 17 games last season and were a major concern for the Pistons. Detroit is expected to name former Minnesota coach Flip Saunders as Brown's replacement." Newsday

"A source contends Shelly Brown prefers he not coach this season and wants him to rest after a whirlwind 14 months that has included leading the Pistons to the championship in June 2004, coaching the Olympic team in Athens and leading the Pistons to another Finals berth. The Browns have two children, 11 and 8, in the Michigan school system and their house in Birmingham, Mich., is under a major reconstruction." New York Post

"There also are rumors that Pistons owner William Davidson was upset that Brown openly talked about his interest in the Knicks' job and that he negotiated with the Cleveland Cavaliers about becoming their president during the playoffs. The latter job still could be available for Brown. And Pistons GM Joe Dumars is said to be upset that Brown has failed to give second-year forward Darko Milicic significant playing time." New York Daily News

"We have not agreed to anything with Larry, and there is no buyout yet," Dumars told the AP. "Both sides are still talking." He told ESPN ex-Minnesota Timberwolves coach Flip Saunders is the top candidate to replace Brown. Saunders, who was fired during the middle of last season, was the winningest coach in Timberwolves history, compiling a 411-326 record in 9 1/2 seasons. He led the Timberwolves to four 50-plus-win seasons but was 17-30 during the playoffs and took the team past the first round only once." USA Today

"The Pistons will name ex-Minnesota coach Flip Saunders as Brown's replacement once the buyout becomes official. Although Brown had insisted for weeks that he wanted to only coach the Pistons, there were reports that his wife Shelly did not enjoy living in the Detroit area and was prepared to move the family back to Philadelphia." New York Daily News
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por SuprabondAddict Ver Mensaje
    de aca a 50 años, va a ser una materia importante de las escuelas, eso dalo por hecho..

empezando por programacion de la television y otros artefactos

sin ir mas lejos yo tengo una tele que tenes que ser jodido hacker para entenderla, tiene mas opciones que un windows server.

12. Avatar de Noirot
    Registración
    Nov 2002
    puf delfino no se que joraca hace en la nba, encima es tan caradura de hacerle frente a larry brown, que pais generoso. al pibe lo conozco porque era amigo del hermano de un amigo (si no lo entendieron, leanlo de vuelta jua). hay tantos argentinos antes que el que podrian estar y este se hace la estrella por mi que juegue en la segunda de madagascar.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    TODO PASA Y TODO VUELVE GRONDONA HIJO DE MIL PUTA

13. Avatar de leabostero4
    Registración
    Oct 2004
    Quisiera invitarlos a mi blog argentino sobre la NBA.
    Un espacio para que debatamos, intercambiemos y compartamos ideas y aprendamos un
    poco más sobre este deporte.
    Espero sus visitas y su participación.
    La dirección es www.nbaenargentina.blogspot.com
    Saludos.
    Leandro
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

14. Avatar de Masterlio1984
    Registración
    Jan 2004
    no se si es buena noticia o es mala. seguramente a delfino les gustara, ya q despues del "altercado" q tuvo.....bueno. esperemos q se destape un poco delfino q hasta ahora, con la lesion q tuvo, no hizo una mierda. (acaso dije pecho frio????...jeje)

como el MANU o el CHAPU, no va a haber.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

15. Avatar de mauro-
    Registración
    Oct 2003
    q no va a haber papa! se llama fabricio oberto y lo vas a ver en los spurs! (jajaja lo tenia q decir )

adhiero a lo q dijo Noirot, no se puede hacer el loco en su primer año de en-bi-ei y menos con larry q tiene un cv mas largo q toda su flia junta (?), esperemos q se calle y empieze a jugar ahora q parece q esta confirmado q se va a NY
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por SuprabondAddict Ver Mensaje
    de aca a 50 años, va a ser una materia importante de las escuelas, eso dalo por hecho..

empezando por programacion de la television y otros artefactos

sin ir mas lejos yo tengo una tele que tenes que ser jodido hacker para entenderla, tiene mas opciones que un windows server.

16. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 321468
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder

Temas que te pueden interesar