Suicide Squad [2016]

Responder
  1. let there be rock Avatar de Rokku
    Registración
    Jun 2006

Re: Suicide Squad [2016]

Citar Mensaje original enviado por el_burrito Ver Mensaje
    jake gyllenhaal nacio para ser ''the jocker'' y nunca lo vamos a ver como tal
    what?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

2. So tired! Avatar de Ikari-
    Registración
    Oct 2004

Un rumor problamente verdadero.
    No es muy importante, pero x las dudas lo pongo en spoil.

Spoiler!  no tan spoiler  

Ben Affleck, Batman, muy posiblemente aparezca en un cameo con el Joker, que es el único que lo conoce realmente. Lo que le interesa mucho a Amanda Waller ya que Bats es un dolor de huevos para el gob.
    Esa seria la razón por la cual llaman al Joker.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Y, a pesar del odio y la aversión a la guerra, no quisiera verme privado del recuerdo de aquellos primeros días durante el resto de mi vida: miles, cientos de miles de hombres sentían como nunca lo que más les hubiera valido sentir en tiempos de paz: que eran parte de un todo"

Stefan Zweig

3. Avatar de Gordo Seinto
    Registración
    Feb 2006

Citar Mensaje original enviado por el_burrito Ver Mensaje
    jake gyllenhaal nacio para ser ''the jocker'' y nunca lo vamos a ver como tal
    Para mi se parece más a Pantriste.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

4. So tired! Avatar de Ikari-
    Registración
    Oct 2004

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje to play Killer Croc in ‘Suicide Squad’

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje has been cast as Killer Croc in Suicide Squad, according to The Wrap.

After appearing in Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World, Akinnuoye-Agbaje is coming over to the good side and joining the DC Universe.

This comes after last night’s news that Clint Eastwood’s son Scott has been cast as Wonder Woman’s love interest Steve Trevor, and will have a small cameo in Suicide Squad.

With production set to begin in just two weeks, who knows what other last minute casting announcements will be made? As always, stay tuned to Batman News for the latest!

David Ayer’s Suicide Squad is in the final stages of pre-production, which means one thing: plenty of casting announcements. Hot on the heels of this morning’s revelation that Scott Eastwood has been tapped for a cameo as Wonder Woman’s love interest, The Wrap now reports that former Marvel alum Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje is getting suited up to play Killer Croc in the supervillain team-up movie.

The character, real name Waylon Jones, first appeared in Batman #357 in March 1983. Born human with an unfortunate genetic defect that saw him transform over time into a crocodile, he eventually became one of Batman’s most vehement antagonists.

After that auspicious debut, he has since gone on to become a mainstay in the DC-verse, flexing his scales in Batman: The Animated Series and the Arkham-inspired series of video games. His arrival into the comic behemoth’s grandiose movie universe has stepped up the intrigue factor of Suicide Squad tenfold. Because, really, who doesn’t want to see a gigantic Croc?

Another new name thrown into the casting mix today is Karen Fukuhara, who The Wrap states has been offered an undisclosed role. With the sheer quantity of characters mined from DC’s veritable back catalogue of beasties, who she might be playing is truly anybody’s guess. Whoever that turns out to be will no doubt spark further speculation and chatter online, as the ever-increasing ensemble steadily gathers more fan favorite characters.

Cameras are set to roll on Suicide Squad next month, with the film slated to hit theaters on August 5th, 2016. Will Smith, Joel Kinnaman, Margot Robbie, Jai Courtney, Cara Delevingne, Viola Davis, Jay Hernandez, Raymond Olubowale and Jared Leto co-star.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ‘Suicide Squad’ Adds Scott Eastwood and Raymond Olubowale

While the main cast of Warner Bros. / DC’s Suicide Squad has been set for weeks, director David Ayer still has a few supporting roles left to fill. The latest additions are Scott Eastwood (yep, as in son of Clint) and boxer Raymond Olubowale. More on the latest Suicide Squad casting after the jump.

Word about Olubowale comes from the Toronto Sun (via SuperHeroHype), while eTalk broke the news about Eastwood. Neither of their roles have been revealed, though Latino Review has heard Olubowale could be playing King Shark. Screen Rant additionally points out that the muscular, 6’7″ Olubowale is about the right build to play Blockbuster, who was rumored for the movie some months ago.

Speaking to the Sun, Olubowale gushed about his burgeoning acting career. “It’s fantastic, genuinely fantastic,” he said. “It’s an opportunity to never grow up. You’re just one big kid playing make-believe and you’re compensated well.”

His comments about being typecast may offer a tiny clue about the type of character he might play in Suicide Squad. “The reality is, I’m a big guy. And they’re going to cast me as such,” he said, speaking generally. “I’m just grateful for the opportunity to do this, just to be in the acting world.”

As for Eastwood, he’s already been in Toronto working on Suicide Squad. The new project marks Eastwood’s second time working with Ayer, as he had a minor role in the World War II tank drama Fury.

Olubowale and Eastwood join a sprawling, star-studded cast that also includes Will Smith as Deadshot, Joel Kinnaman as Rick Flag, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang, Cara Delevingne as Enchantress, Jared Leto as the Joker, and Viola Davis as Amanda Waller.

Also on board is Jay Hernandez in a mystery role. Jesse Eisenberg and Ben Affleck are rumored to return as Lex Luthor and Batman, respectively, and Jackie Earle Haley is rumored to be up for the part of the Thinker.

Though he’s best known as a professional boxer, Olubowale has a few screen credits already under his belt. Most notably, he played Axeman in the last two Resident Evil movies. He also recently wrapped a role as a Navy SEAL in the Adam Sandler comedy Pixels, coming this summer.

Eastwood made his acting debut in 2006’s Flags of Our Fathers, directed by his own father. He next stars in the Nicholas Sparks adaptation The Longest Ride with Tomorrowland actress Britt Robertson.

Suicide Squad lands August 5, 2016. Who wants to guess whom Olubowale and Eastwood are playing?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Y, a pesar del odio y la aversión a la guerra, no quisiera verme privado del recuerdo de aquellos primeros días durante el resto de mi vida: miles, cientos de miles de hombres sentían como nunca lo que más les hubiera valido sentir en tiempos de paz: que eran parte de un todo"

Stefan Zweig

5. Avatar de OasisPhantom
    Registración
    Jun 2005

Hay un rumor dando vueltas que dice que...

Spoiler!  
    los acontecimientos de la historia de la película van a ser anteriores cronológicamente que los que transcurren en Batman VS Superman, a pesar que esta película se estrena 5 meses después.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    We're flawed, because we want so much more...

6. Avatar de kronosaurio
    Registración
    Dec 2002

killer croc seguro tendra este aspecto, en realidad no es un hombre reptil sino que tiene una enfermedad de la piel que le da un aspecto de lagarto

• Me gusta
    Me gusta
    kronoesculturas.blogspot.com

KRATOS ESCULTURA EN VENTA
    http://foros.3dgames.com.ar/compra-v...s-god-war.html

7. PREMIUM USER Avatar de [K]IRA
    Registración
    Jan 2012

Me hace acordar al Reptile del trailer de MK: Rebirth. Donde el tipo tenia Ictiosis arlequín y de ahi sacaba el apodo de reptile

• Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Intel® Core™ i7-6700 | Hyper 212 Plus | MSI Z170-A PRO | MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING 4G | G.SKILL Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400MHz | OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD | Kingston 120GB V300 | WD Green 2TB | WD Blue 2TB | Cooler Master - V650 | Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 | Dell ST2420L 24-inch Full HD

8. let there be rock Avatar de Rokku
    Registración
    Jun 2006

igual, el nuevo universo no es tan realista como el de Nolan. tranquilamente podria ser un motumbo como el de los juegos de Batman
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

9. Avatar de Kantico
    Registración
    Apr 2007

hasta donde sé en todas las versiones es un chabon GIGANTE con una enfermedad en la piel. claro que dejan volar la imaginacion al respecto en algunas versiones y termina siendo mas lagartoide que el de spiderman.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

10. PREMIUM USER Avatar de [K]IRA
    Registración
    Jan 2012

que se yo, para mi DC tiende a tener un estilo mas "realista" que Marvel (lo digo por el ej del lagarto), asi que nose si pondrian a semejante bicho verde como el de arkham

habra q ver
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Intel® Core™ i7-6700 | Hyper 212 Plus | MSI Z170-A PRO | MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING 4G | G.SKILL Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400MHz | OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD | Kingston 120GB V300 | WD Green 2TB | WD Blue 2TB | Cooler Master - V650 | Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 | Dell ST2420L 24-inch Full HD

11. Avatar de Kantico
    Registración
    Apr 2007

Tiende a tener porque siempre adaptaron solo cosas onda un recontra urbano/militarizado/ninja Batman, un Superman bastante terrenal y romanticote que tiene un par de enemigos (Humanos y de su especie) nomas, 300, Sin City, The Spirit, Johan Hexx, etc. Lo más flashero que hicieron fue Constantine y era bastaaaaaante urbanoide todo para ser algo que implica angeles, monstruos, demonios, el mas allá y demás... Ah, y creo que Cowboys Vs Aliens XD!!!

Pero si quieren empezar a expandir el universo, incluyendo amazonas, atlantes, otros aliens (El detective marciano), monstruos, robots, cyborgs, seres magicos/espirituales/divinos (Shazzam), etc, etc, etc, van a tener que cagarse en ese molde pseudo realista.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

12. Avatar de Ozymandias
    Registración
    Nov 2012

Bueno, Watchmen mantuvo la onda realista y tuvo a Manhattan.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H - I5 4690 - ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 - Thermaltake Urban S31 - Seasonic 620w M12ii Evo - WD Caviar Blue 1TB SATA3/Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB - Kingston Hyperx Blu 4x2GB - Microsoft SideWinder X4 - Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury

13. Avatar de kronosaurio
    Registración
    Dec 2002

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Rokku Ver Mensaje
    igual, el nuevo universo no es tan realista como el de Nolan. tranquilamente podria ser un motumbo como el de los juegos de Batman
    ojala, quiero ver a un joker con el veneno gas de la risa, que sea blanco no por pintarse sino producto del acido etc etc
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    kronoesculturas.blogspot.com

KRATOS ESCULTURA EN VENTA
    http://foros.3dgames.com.ar/compra-v...s-god-war.html

14. PREMIUM USER Avatar de [K]IRA
    Registración
    Jan 2012

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Ozymandias Ver Mensaje
    Bueno, Watchmen mantuvo la onda realista y tuvo a Manhattan.
    Es que capas no sabian como encarar con ese personaje, y quedo el mas "magico" de todos.

Me hace acordar al caso de Bane. Ni a palos le pusieron lo del veneno y esa transformacion monstruosa. Capas que quieren alejarse de todo lo que hicieron como en las de Batman de los 90s. Ahi si flasheaban bastante.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Última edición por [K]IRA : 01-04-15 el 01:48 PM

15. Avatar de Kantico
    Registración
    Apr 2007

El Dr Manhatan, y a lo sumo el perro amutantado ese, era lo único fantástico de todo ese mundo urbano-belicoso. Como los kryptonianos en las pelis (todas) de Superman... Si, en la vieja Superman III se van al re carajo con una super computadora que hace desastre y hasta asimila a una minita, y en la IV el clon chamuyo solar de Superman se va al re carajo tambien, pero...
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

16. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 103627
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder

Tags para este Tema