Batman - The Dark Knight Rises (USAR TAG SPOILER)

Responder
  1. Publicite aqui Avatar de Shawarma
    Registración
    Sep 2004

Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

Citar Mensaje original enviado por imdb
    Joseph Gordon-Levitt is increasingly one of the most interesting actors working in Hollywood, which would explain why Chris Nolan wants to keep him close by casting him in The Dark Knight Rises. The pair have just worked on Nolan’s other massive film Inception, and Deadline report that Gordon-Levitt “will be in [Rises] when Nolan starts production this spring”. Who’ll he be playing? Nobody’s talking yet, though internet speculation has long been rife that Gordon-Levitt could tackle the role of cheeky villain The Riddler...

. »

- Josh Winnin
    Juera Robin, bienvenido Edward Nigma.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Dan Iffig Ver Mensaje
    El verdadero macho argento el único 'terreno fangoso' que conoce es entrarle por colectora a una mina con intestinos picantes. Todo lo demás es asunto de putos.
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Jabroni Ver Mensaje
    jaja, lo iba a aclarar, pero ni ahí, nunca fui a un cabaret ni pagué una puta. Prefiero la paja y llorar hasta dormirme.

2. Avatar de Larsen.
    Registración
    May 2004

El propio Nolan ya dijo que no van a estar ni Robin ni The Riddler hace bastante.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

3. Avatar de diegoaragon
    Registración
    Apr 2005

Joker reborn?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

4. Avatar de Esti
    Registración
    Nov 2007

Ojalá nolan nos cague y esté Joker hecho por levit. Jaj, imagínense eso.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

5. elpapu Avatar de sanquiiijam
    Registración
    Dec 2003

Un imitador del joker*_(
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Nosotros deberíamos aclararle a la mayoría que el éxito es una excepción. Los seres humanos de vez en cuando triunfan. Pero habitualmente desarrollan, combaten, se esfuerzan, y ganan de vez en cuando. Muy de vez en cuando."
    M.Bielsa

6. Avatar de horacio23
    Registración
    Sep 2008

Si sigue metiendo actores de alto calibre, esta película va a ser impresionante.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

7. elpapu Avatar de sanquiiijam
    Registración
    Dec 2003

JAja va a explotar la pantalla
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Nosotros deberíamos aclararle a la mayoría que el éxito es una excepción. Los seres humanos de vez en cuando triunfan. Pero habitualmente desarrollan, combaten, se esfuerzan, y ganan de vez en cuando. Muy de vez en cuando."
    M.Bielsa

8. Avatar de David Lynch
    Registración
    Jul 2008

Ojalá que no decepcionen por ser todos "tremendos actores".
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

9. Avatar de SteVe
    Registración
    May 2003

Citar Mensaje original enviado por sanquiiijam Ver Mensaje
    Un imitador del joker*_(
    Posta que no seria una mala idea, como con el verdadero Joker encerrado en Arkham, sale un copycat, obsesionado con el Joker

En fin puede pasar cualquier cosa
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    PSN ID: SteVe_arg
    Origin: SteVe-3dg

10. Avatar de Mark Cullen
    Registración
    Jun 2007

Le tengo tanta fe a la peli .
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

11. Avatar de fberto15
    Registración
    Mar 2007

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Mark Cullen Ver Mensaje
    Le tengo tanta fe a la peli .
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    3DS FC: 2638-0243-2307
    PSN ID: Fberto
    TWITTER
    : @fberto15

12. elpapu Avatar de sanquiiijam
    Registración
    Dec 2003

pero falta tanto.

ademas se termina el mundo
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    M.Bielsa

13. elements of life. Avatar de gabb :)
    Registración
    Jun 2005

supuestamente ya esta el guion y es FENOMENAL

Wally Pfister Speaks About The Dark Knight Rises

Cinematographer extraordinaire Wally Pfister gave an exciting and tantalizing phone interview to the Kevin and Josh Movie Show last friday that touched on subjects like Inception, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. Wally is a friend of the show’s and loves to talk film with the hosts, who are huge Christopher Nolan fans — to the point where I am surprised they didn’t found this site themselves. They do their best to pick Wally’s brain for information and insight. Thankfully Wally is a really cool dude and talks about everything he can talk about without getting himself fired. I’ll do my best to sum up what I though was the most fascinating or exciting, but I’ll also include a link to the audio file of the show below so you can hear it all for yourself.

After discussing Inception and the disappointment with some of its Oscar nominations, or lack of rather, the hosts praise Chris and Wally’s use of practical effects and stunts in their action sequences. They then ask Wally how Nolan can top The Dark Knight? “I asked the same question,” Wally responded. “I read the script 2 weeks ago, and he’s done it. Plain and simple — he’s done it. It’s a phenomenal script. He’s still in the process of cutting it back because it’s a very long script right now, but it’s really phenomenal. And he actually had me go back and wanted me to watch, in IMAX, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight again. When I watched those I had read the script for The Dark Knight Rises and was like, ‘dude, it is a perfect trilogy.’ I think that was his intent, to work off those two pictures — and they are very different pictures. And it’s funny, we all had different opinions about which picture we like better.”

They went on to talk about various rumors and location scouting. Wally mentions Nolan and production designer Nathan Crowley were in New York and all over the world looking for locations. Kevin and Josh also bring up the screen tests for The Dark Knight Rises, which Wally mentions he shot himself. This excites the hosts a bit and they inquire about Anne Hathaway’s screen test, to which Wally replies, “She’s so good. She did an incredible job. She is a great, great actress.” He then says something very vague and possibly controversial: “And she looked phenomenal in the wardrobe.” Of course this could mean anything, but Wally did assert that he could say no more without getting in trouble, which in it of itself is sort of an answer to what it actually means. Or so it would seem.

Returning once again to the “How can you top it?” question, the hosts talk about shooting action and shooting for IMAX. Wally answers by saying, “We’re going to try, man. Our goal is to shoot as much in IMAX as we can. We’re going to put in on the screen, and put it on the screen big. And I really encourage everyone to see it in IMAX if they can because we’re really going for it this time. In terms of the action, we are all scratching our heads right now trying to figure out how we’re going to do it; how we’re going to do it in the amount of time we’re going to do it in. The opening scene of the movie will blow your mind.”

So there you have it. Prepare for mind explosion, people. I can quote no more without making Wally’s cool demeanor and responses sound lame. You can hear the audio from the radio show by clicking here, or using the embeded player below. Enjoy.

Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/2011/02/01/...#ixzz1CwCj87Ac
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    | NZXT PHANTOM | GIGABYTE Z87X D3H | I5 4670K 4.2 @ CM 212+ | MSI GTX970 4G GAMING 4GB OC | GSKILL 8GB 1600MHZ | SSD CRUCIAL MX500 240GB + WD GREEN 1TB + WD 500GB | SONY 49" 835c 4K | XBOX 360 SLIM | PS3 SLIM 120GB | PS4 500GB | XBOX ONE 500GB |

14. Lcn
    Campeon Avatar de Lcn
    Registración
    Jun 2007

HDP! Que ganas de hypearnos faltando tanto!
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Suspiria Ver Mensaje
    ...estoy casi seguro que un aguerrido Quilmes peleando el descenso con Caruso Lombardi lo hace bolsa al Barcelona.

15. Avatar de a1maan0nima
    Registración
    Oct 2005

‘dude, it is a perfect trilogy.’
    Enough Said... Hype x 1000...

Saludos,

AA
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

16. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 247659
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder