Batman - The Dark Knight Rises (USAR TAG SPOILER)

Responder
  1. Avatar de Mrtn
    Registración
    Dec 2008

Re: Batman - The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

Ha bueee, que imagen se filtro! Esta no me la veia venirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr OMFG!!!!

Spoiler!  guauuuu  

• Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Tiphareth __ a c1ruja Ver Mensaje
    CÓMO LE VAS A ECHAR RAID A UN GECKO HIJO DE RE MIL PUTA

2. Avatar de horacio23
    Registración
    Sep 2008

Citar Mensaje original enviado por BSQ Ver Mensaje
    THE LION KING RISES. Muy buena parodia
    Extraordinario. La parte de las hienas gritando impagable.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

3. Avatar de Magoya_U25
    Registración
    Jul 2006

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Eliasman Ver Mensaje
    mañana me fumo mi4 solo por ver el prologo
    jajaj
    totalmente mal de la cabeza
    No sos el unico, el lunes a la mañana vuelvo a baires, y a la noche al IMAX!!!!!
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    C/V: Mi muro

FX 8350 + Hyper 212+ PP / Asus M5A97 R2.0 / 2x8GB Gskill Sniper / MSI R9 390 Gaming 8GB / Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 850 EVO 250GB + Black 500GB + Mybook 2TB / NZXT H440 + NZXT hale 82 650W /
    Samsung P2370MS / Logitech X-540 / Sidewinder X6 / Deathadder Black + Goliathus Speed Mid

4. Avatar de Nacxo.
    Registración
    Sep 2007

jajajajajajajajajaja, muy bueno
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por GEG Ver Mensaje
    VOTEN A CRISTINA, PELOTUDOS DE MIERDA. ¿ACASO NO VEN COMO CAMBIO EL PAIS? IDIOTAS DEL ORTO.
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por DragonDeluxe Ver Mensaje
    - Tener mucha paciencia, además de ser respetuoso y una decente forma de expresión escrita
    - No ser conocido por ser un estúpido

5. Avatar de kronosaurio
    Registración
    Dec 2002

trailer en latino

en las 2 anteriores me gusta el doblaje latino, incluso la voz del joker, pero en este trailer bane deja mucho que desear, tendria que estar mejor trabajado, osea que no tiene un efecto de que tiene una mascara en la jeta

• Me gusta
    Me gusta
    kronoesculturas.blogspot.com

KRATOS ESCULTURA EN VENTA
    http://foros.3dgames.com.ar/compra-v...s-god-war.html

6. Avatar de Eliasman
    Registración
    Apr 2003

vi el prologo en el imax.........la verdad
    no entendi una goma
    si alguien me puede explicar bien que es lo que pasa.....se lo voy a agradecer y mucho
    le sacan sangre a uno se la pasan a otro.....wtf!!
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    »Antec P182 »Antec TruePower Quattro 850w » Asus M4A79T Deluxe »4850 512Mb XFX
    »Phenom II 970 C3 @ 4.1 »Ultra 120 Extreme + S-FLEX 1900rpm » 2 x 2g DDR1333 OCZ
    »Samsung 500G + WD 1.0TB » Viewsonic VA2216W

7. So tired! Avatar de Ikari-
    Registración
    Oct 2004

Internet da para todo, increible pero un salame se puso a analizarlo. Tomá:

Spoiler!  <z<zxc<zx  
    Back to the beginning

It's clear from the opening of the trailer, with its reuse of both footage and dialogue from Batman Begins, that this final film is just as much a sequel to Nolan's first Bat picture as it is to The Dark Knight.

This is further reinforced with the image of (one assumes) Bruce Wayne climbing up and out of the well in the grounds of Wayne Manor. In Batman Begins, Bruce fell into that well as a child and then later explored it as an adult. Now he's climbing out? Interesting.

The reuse of Ra's Al Ghul's dialogue is another point worth discussing. It's long been rumoured that Ra's, his daughter, Talia, and their League of Shadows organisation would play a part in the third movie. Is Ra's' vocal encore, therefore, a hint towards that rumour having some kernel of truth to it?

Falling and rising

Throughout the films, a common image that's recurred is this ideas of Bruce Wayne/Batman falling. As mentioned above, Bruce's descent into the well is the key image for this, but the falling motif was used again, albeit more subtly, at the end of The Dark Knight.

Cast your minds back to that final scene where Batman has to kill Harvey Dent to save Gordon's son. After saving the boy and pushing Dent over the edge, Batman is literally hanging on by his fingers tips, and then falls further than he's ever fallen before.

As a counterpoint to the classic falling imagery, this time out we seem to be seeing the reverse. Those swooping shots up into the collapsing city skyline, the brief snatches of Wayne climbing up out of the well, and the final image of the white light of the Bat-symbol rising up over the city. Is this story all about the hero rising again after his fall, or something else?

What's in a name

The Dark Knight Rises isn't just a random title, but one that has greater significance in terms of the movie's plot and theme. Last time out ‘The Dark Knight' was, on one level, an obvious reference to Batman, but on another it also referred to ‘the dark night' that had descended over Gotham during the Joker's reign of terror.

Now, assuming Harvey Dent's prosecutions have stuck, perhaps it's safe to assume that Gotham may actually be on the brink of some form of civic salvation as a result of Batman becoming the scapegoat at the end of The Dark Knight.

Wasn't it also Ra's Al Ghul's plan, back in the first movie, to destroy the corrupt and decadent Gotham City? Perhaps this evil that Gordon is referring to in the trailer is threatening the city's salvation, and all the work Batman and Gordon have put into it? For the dark night to lift over Gotham, the Dark Knight has to rise again.

Bane of existence

Famous for breaking Batman's back in the Knightfall story and infamous for appearing as a mute henchman in a pink Gorilla suit in Joel Schumacher's Batman & Robin, fans were understandably sceptical as to the choice of Bane as the villain for the new movie.

All fears seem to be cast aside by the brief glimpses we get of him in the trailer. Tom Hardy looks truly unsettling with his shaved head, S&M-style mask and Bronson-style physique.

However, despite his headline appearance in the teaser, it's entirely possible that Hardy's Bane is merely the muscle for the real villain of this film, in the same way that Scarecrow was a hired hand for Ra's Al Ghul in Batman Begins.

That said, this version of Bane appears to be much more of a credible threat to Batman in his own right than the Scarecrow ever was, and in terms of visuals, well, it would appear that he has more in common with the Mutant Leader from Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns than his own comic book counterpart.

It all goes back to Frank

Bane's similarities to the Mutant Leader only reinforce just how much of Nolan's take on Batman is taken from Frank Miller's Batman: Year One and The Dark Knight Returns comic books. From the design of the Batmobile, to the way the character of the Joker was portrayed, all the way down to Batman and Gordon's awkward working relationship, the shadow of Miller's work haunts every nook and cranny of Nolan's films.

Certainly, the notion of a retired Batman coming back for one last case is lifted straight from Miller's magnum opus. But what if the similarities don't end there? What if the ending of The Dark Knight Returns is actually a signpost to where Nolan will leave Bruce Wayne at the conclusion of his story?

I'm not saying that's what will happen, but it wouldn't be a massive surprise if, by the end of this final big-screen adventure, we saw the character transcend his local setting and rise to a position of power somewhere else. Maybe.

The devil's in the details

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. After all, there are a whole bunch of characters that are clearly major players in the film that aren't even alluded to in the teaser.

Where is Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman? What role will Marion Cotillard's mysterious Miranda Tate play? Is Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Gotham cop, John Blake, really as minor a role as it sounds? And is Josh Pence really appearing as a young Ra's Al Ghul, as has been rumoured in certain industry magazine
    s?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Y, a pesar del odio y la aversión a la guerra, no quisiera verme privado del recuerdo de aquellos primeros días durante el resto de mi vida: miles, cientos de miles de hombres sentían como nunca lo que más les hubiera valido sentir en tiempos de paz: que eran parte de un todo"

Stefan Zweig

8. Avatar de Eliasman
    Registración
    Apr 2003

pero ahi no dice nada de lo que es el prologo
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    »Phenom II 970 C3 @ 4.1 »Ultra 120 Extreme + S-FLEX 1900rpm » 2 x 2g DDR1333 OCZ

9. Avatar de Mrtn
    Registración
    Dec 2008

Me da paja leer.

• Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Tiphareth __ a c1ruja Ver Mensaje
    CÓMO LE VAS A ECHAR RAID A UN GECKO HIJO DE RE MIL PUTA

10. Somos lo que hacem... Avatar de -M@rtIn-
    Registración
    Dec 2009
    Constitucion, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina

No se, pero ese trailer derrocha grosidad.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

11. So tired! Avatar de Ikari-
    Registración
    Oct 2004

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Eliasman
    pero ahi no dice nada de lo que es el prologo
    Disculpá, me confundí yo.
    Es que ahora le dicen prologo a los primeros minutos de la película y eso no tiene nada que ver con el significado de prólogo.

Esta es la explicación que buscas del Preview de IMAX.

Spoiler!  Rises  
    The prologue opens with a brief shot of Commissioner Gordon eulogizing the late Harvey ‘Two Face’ Dent, whose crimes Batman accepted blame for at the end of The Dark Knight (Director Christopher Nolan has already stated that the new film will take place eight years later).

We then cut to a car driving through a remote field location until it arrives at waiting airplane.

There, a group of C.I.A. agents await the delivery of a “Dr. Paval” (sic) by a group of machine gun toting mercenaries.

They also are delivering three men with bound hands and dark hoods over their faces.

The Dr. is apparently wanted by the C.I.A. and is turning himself in in some sort of plea agreement.

“Why would I want them?”, the head C.I.A. dude asks one of the mercs’, gesturing to the three hooded captives.

“They work for the masked man”, the merc replies.

C.I.A. guy pauses, impressed: “Bane”.

Everyone boards the plane and they’re airborn. The hooded men are placed on their knees and head C.I.A. guy informs them that headquarters has given him the nod to bring back Dr. Paval and only one of them.

“The first one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft”, he tells them as a door is thrown open.

Two refuse to talk. They are cast out the door.

The last remaining hooded guy then asks something along the lines of “perhaps you should try someone who has met the man?”, in a weird sounding voice.

We know what’s coming.

The hood is slowly removed and we see Hardy as Bane, complete with the ominous facial mask that is strapped to the back of his shaved skull and covers his nose and mouth.

“If I pull that off, will you die?”, the C.I.A. guy asks him.

“It would be extremely painful”, Bane replies.

“You’re a big guy”, the agent says somewhat condescendingly.

“For you”, Bane tells him.

The agent asks the still bound Bane if getting caught was part of his “master plan”.

“Of course”, Bane replies pleasantly.

We then get a shot of an even bigger plane flying over the top of the C.I.A.’s.

Bane then says something about the Dr. refusing “our offer” when the C.I.A.’s offer out-bid theirs so they had to tag along to find out what he told the Americans.

“I said nothing!”, the Dr. is quick to offer, obviously terrified.

“So what’s the next step of your master plan?”, the agent queries sarcastically.

“Crashing this plane”, Bane matter-of-factly replies.

And let me say, what follows is pretty mind-blowing on the big Imax screen.

Ninja/commando guys descend from the plane above and attach cables to it. The bigger aircraft then yanks it vertically and everyone tumbles to the bottom.

The commando guys then set charges that blow off the plane’s wings and tail end. Two more of Bane’s men drop in with a body bag and open it. Bane breaks the ropes holding his wrists and knocks out the C.I.A. leader. He then grabs the Dr. with one arm and reaches in the body bag and and pulls out a blood transfusion bag and tube. He inserts a needle into his arm and pumps his own blood into the dead man’s body.

One of Bane’s men begins to strap himself into an escape harness when Bane stops him and says “No! They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother”.

“We started a fire”, replies the man nodding.

“The fire rises”, says Bane (this is I assume an indication of how frighteningly loyal Bane’s followers are, not unlike the members of Al-Qaeda).

Bane then grabs the Dr., hits a switch and his harness pulls them both up towards his plane while the C.I.A. plane plummets to earth.

On: Parece que ya empezaron a vender en USA la entradas.

We’re still about seven months away from the release of The Dark Knight Rises, but you can buy tickets to the opening night IMAX showing today! Movie ticket website Fandango has tickets available in San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York for the midnight showing on July 20th. I received an email from Batman-News.com reader Evan last week, informing me that midnight showing tickets at the Lincoln Square 13 theater in NYC are already sold out!

[/url]
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Y, a pesar del odio y la aversión a la guerra, no quisiera verme privado del recuerdo de aquellos primeros días durante el resto de mi vida: miles, cientos de miles de hombres sentían como nunca lo que más les hubiera valido sentir en tiempos de paz: que eran parte de un todo"

Stefan Zweig

12. Avatar de Eliasman
    Registración
    Apr 2003

naaaaaa en serio??????
    eso es un fake grande como king kong
    es imposible
    es para el 20 de julio!!!!
    jajajaj

si lo hacen aca ya estoy sacando la entrada jaajaj
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

13. p4u Avatar de trayko
    Registración
    Aug 2004

Fui el jueves al IMAX a ver MI4 y por ende pude ver el prologo. TERRIBLE!
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

14. Avatar de titi666
    Registración
    Sep 2007

cuanto los envidio a todos los que vieron el prologo en el imax
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

15. Avatar de Master Miller
    Registración
    Jan 2007

Este sabado meto M.I. solo por el prologo como hice con Soy leyenda...
    Imax sigue sin numerar los asientos no???
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    There's not a soldier alive that doesn't question himself. And if there is one, he's nothing more than a murderer.

16. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 247602
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder