Quotes de tus películas favoritas

Discusión cerrada
Ir a 12345 ... ÚltimaÚltima
    the funky homosapien Avatar de Manueek
    Registración
    May 2008
    http://www.mediafire.com/?avsqae2zri25ow7, http://snortdrugs.tumblr.com/, Argentina

Quotes de tus películas favoritas

La idea del thread es que pogan quotes (o "citas") de películas favoritas, o simplemente algunos que les hayan gustado. Por ejemplo, empiezo yo con uno de Donnie Darko:

"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"

Ese quote me voló la cabeza .

Por ahora no me acuerdo de más, si me acuerdo otros edito. Les toca.

PD: Si no se acuerdan, fácilmente pueden usar IMDb. Tan sólo entren a la página de la película en IMDb, y a la izquierda de todo, busquen "Memorable quotes", y ahí aparecen bocha de quotes.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    si estás leyendo esto entonces significa que sabes leer y eso está buenísimo! algunos no pueden hacerlo. FELICIDADES! you're beautiful.

2. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 6212
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
    Axy
    AKA Primo Avatar de Axy
    Registración
    Sep 2007

Re: Quotes de tus películas favoritas

de Rockanrolla, Johny Quid:

"That that starts sweet ends bitter, and that which starts bitter ends sweet.
    That is why you and i love the drugs and that is also why I cannot give that painting back. now please, pass me a light."
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    PSN ID: Axy_3dg

Wii U Id: Axy3dg

Facepalming

Registración
    Dec 2005

Una de mis favoritas de Fight Club, de Tyler Durden:

"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    #sixseasonsandamovie

Registración
    Jul 2002

The Wrestler

Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: "I'm an old broken down piece of meat... and I'm alone. And I deserve to be alone. I just don't want you to hate me. "

Que pelicula mas triste ToT
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Deberias volver a mirar las cosas antes de juzgarlas..

Twitter: Noodlesito

Registración
    May 2008
    http://www.mediafire.com/?avsqae2zri25ow7, http://snortdrugs.tumblr.com/, Argentina

Citar Mensaje original enviado por NoodLe Ver Mensaje
    The Wrestler

Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: "I'm an old broken down piece of meat... and I'm alone. And I deserve to be alone. I just don't want you to hate me. "

Que pelicula mas triste ToT
    A mí me gustó el speech que dió al final de la película, cuando estaba en el ring:

"When you live hard and you play hard and burn the candle at both ends... in this life, you can lose everything you love, everything that loves you. Alot of people told me that I'd never wrestle again, they said "he's washed up", "he's finished" , "he's a loser", "he's all through". You know what? The only ones gonna tell me when I'm through doing my thing, is you people here. You people here... you people here. You're my family. "
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    si estás leyendo esto entonces significa que sabes leer y eso está buenísimo! algunos no pueden hacerlo. FELICIDADES! you're beautiful.

Registración
    Oct 2004

I, Robot:

Detective Spooner: (estornudo) ... Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    PSN ID: R1nc

Registración
    May 2008

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Karate Kid Ver Mensaje
    I, Robot:

Detective Spooner: (estornudo) ... Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit.
    Jaja, la parte del esturnudo Will Smith la hizo muy bien
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Aug 2007

Las ultimas lineas de The Shawshank Redemption, no se porque pero siempre me llegan:

Red: [narrating] "I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."

Saliendo del mundo del cine, esta tambien es tremenda: el discurso de William Adama antes de iniciar la operacion de rescate en Nueva Caprica durante la temporada 3 de Battlestar Galactica.

Commander William Adama: [Adama walks into the CIC having just given the order to make the ship ready for battle to rescue the colonists off of New Caprica. The crew is clearly nervous. He walks up to the plot table and picks up a speaker] "This is the Admiral. You've heard the news. You know the mission. You should also know that there is only one way this mission ends, and that's with the successful rescue of our people off of New Caprica. Look around you. Take a good look at the men and women that stand next to you. Remember their faces, for one day you will tell your children and your grandchildren that you served with such men and women that the universe has never seen. And together, you accomplished a feat that will be told and retold down through the ages and find immortality as only the gods once knew. I'm proud to serve with you. Good Hunting!"
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    196 Million PC Gamers worldwide
    We're not a hobby. We're a nation.

Registración
    Apr 2007

Tropic Thunder
    Kirk Lazarus: Everybody knows you never go full retard.
    Tugg Speedman: What do you mean?
    Kirk Lazarus: Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed...

Forrest Gump
    Forrest Gump: Will you marry me?
    [Jenny turns and looks at him]
    Forrest Gump: I'd make a good husband, Jenny.
    Jenny Curran: You would, Forrest.
    Forrest Gump: ...But you won't marry me.
    Jenny Curran: [sadly] ... You don't wanna marry me.
    Forrest Gump: Why don't you love me, Jenny?
    [Jenny says nothing]
    Forrest Gump: I'm not a smart man... but I know what love is.

King Leonidas: This is Sparta!

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
    Aragorn: [to Frodo, Sam, Pippin, and Merry] My friends. You bow to no-one.
    (He kneels, and the entire kingdom follows suit, kneeling to the hobbits)

Braveheart
    William Wallace: Freedom!

Terminator 2: Judgment Day
    The Terminator: Hasta la vista, baby.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "...And if i'm gonna talk, I just want to talk. Please don't interrupt. Just sit back and listen..."

Registración
    Mar 2007

American Beauty

( Amo ésta escena )

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Ricky Fitts
    It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this bag was, like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Lester Burnham
    [narrating] I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined my street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday.

The Bucket List

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Edward Cole
    Here's something to remember when you're older Thomas - never pass up a bathroom, never waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    May 2008

Citar Mensaje original enviado por KamiKazeee Ver Mensaje
    American Beauty

( Amo ésta escena )
    Dios, esa escena es PERFECTA.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Dec 2008

Taken (2008)

Bryan: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Marko: [after a long pause] Good luck.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Mar 2007

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Sp0rk Ver Mensaje
    Dios, esa escena es PERFECTA.
    La verdad que sí, bah, toda la película me parece perfecta

Gracias a Dios que recién ahora ( 17 ) estoy viendo excelentes películas q nunca había visto de chico, y q ahora puedo apreciar en mayor manera.
    Por ejemplo con esa película, me parece que si la hubiera visto de chico solo me hubiera gustado cuando la rubiecita se desnuda..
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jul 2006

Me mato esa parte

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Y no esta en imdb la que dice "LA muerte nos da una sonrisa, lo unico que nos queda es devolversela" en ingles la quiero... Si alguno se la acuerda o la encuentra que me la pase please :P
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por ?.:GoP-JonY:.? Ver Mensaje
    Yo realmente me pregunto si cuando dicen una pelotudes semejante, la estan pensando, o cierran los ojos, ponen las manos en el teclado y simplemente se dejan llevar..
    Jajajajajajajajaja genial!

Trompas de falopio Avatar de Norwegian Wood
    Registración
    Apr 2005

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Sp0rk Ver Mensaje
    La idea del thread es que pogan quotes (o "citas") de películas favoritas, o simplemente algunos que les hayan gustado. Por ejemplo, empiezo yo con uno de Donnie Darko:

"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"

Ese quote me voló la cabeza .

Por ahora no me acuerdo de más, si me acuerdo otros edito. Les toca.

PD: Si no se acuerdan, fácilmente pueden usar IMDb. Tan sólo entren a la página de la película en IMDb, y a la izquierda de todo, busquen "Memorable quotes", y ahí aparecen bocha de quotes.
    Pero esta buena toda la escena

Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
    Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

A mi me gustan:

De Mejor imposible (As good as it gets)

Melvin Udall: I might be the only person on the face of the earth that knows you're the greatest woman on earth. I might be the only one who appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing that you do, and how you are with Spencer, "Spence," and in every single thought that you have, and how you say what you mean, and how you almost always mean something that's all about being straight and good. I think most people miss that about you, and I watch them, wondering how they can watch you bring their food, and clear their tables and never get that they just met the greatest woman alive. And the fact that I get it makes me feel good, about me.

Big fish

Senior Ed Bloom: They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up

Mis quotes son romanticos (?)
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por alberik
    Por lo cual, si hasta acá todos sufrieron inseguridad alguna vez en su vida, si habitás Argentina tenés el 100% de probabilidades de sufrir un hecho de inseguridad, es así o no?

17. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 6212
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Discusión cerrada
Ir a 12345 ... ÚltimaÚltima