"Forgive me, comrade. We always see it too late. Why do they never tell us that you are poor devils like us, that your mothers are just as anxious as ours, and that we have the same fear of death, and the same dying and the same agony -- forgive me, comrade; how could you be my enemy?" All Quiet on the Western Front

"Rie y el mundo entero reirá contigo, llora y lloraras solo." Oldboy

"He visto cosas que vosotros no creeríais. Atacar naves en llamas más allá de Orión. He visto Rayos-C brillar en la oscuridad cerca de la Puerta de Tannhäuser. Todos esos momentos se perderán en el tiempo como lágrimas en la lluvia. Es hora de morir..." Blade runner

Yes, I killed him. I killed him for money - and a woman - and I didn't get the money and I didn't get the woman. Pretty, isn't it? Double indemnity.

"It's hard for something to grow on something that's moving." One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest

"So give me a... stage / Where this bull here can rage / And though I could fight / I'd much rather recite /... that's entertainment." - Jake La Motta, Raging Bull

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit. Neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Wherefore by their fruits, ye shall know them. The night of the hunter