Steal this Film 1 y 2

Discusión cerrada
    .py
    Soy de la Esquina Avatar de .py
    Registración
    Sep 2004

Steal this Film 1 y 2

Steal This Film is a film series documenting the movement against intellectual property. Part One, shot in Sweden and released in August 2006 only via the BitTorrent peer-to-peer protocol, combines accounts from prominent players in the Swedish piracy culture (The Pirate Bay, Piratbyrån, and the Pirate Party) with found material, propaganda-like slogans and Vox Pops. The Guardian Newspaper called it 'at heart a traditionally-structured "talking heads" documentary' with 'amusing stylings' from film-makers who 'practice what they preach.'[2]. BoingBoing's Cory Doctorow called it 'an amazing, funny, enraging and inspiring documentary series'. [3]. Screened at the British Film Institute and numerous independent international events, it was a talking point in 2007's British Documentary Film Festival.[4]
    http://www.stealthisfilm.com/Part2/

La pagina es una garompa , pero los documentales son para bajar directamente por Torrent. Me baje part 2 ,vi 10 mins y esta bueno.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por G-Dogg @ Q Ver Mensaje
    Mirá si me va a acusar de ser de derecha el que posteaba fotos de wichis desnutridos y hoy festeja que Szpolski sea dueño de una señal mapuche!

2. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 504
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
    Registración
    Sep 2004
    Lo acabo de ver y esta bueno, da bastante material para pensar sobre algo que usamos diaramente.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

.py
    Soy de la Esquina Avatar de .py
    Registración
    Sep 2004
    Good Copy Bad Copy is a documentary about copyright and culture in the context of Internet, directed by Andreas Johnsen, Ralf Christensen, and Henrik Moltke. It features interviews with many people with various perspectives on copyright, including copyright lawyers, music producers and controversial music artists such as Girl Talk and Danger Mouse. The interviews with artists reveal an emerging understanding of digital works and the obstacle to their authoring copyright presents.
    http://www.goodcopybadcopy.net/download
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por G-Dogg @ Q Ver Mensaje
    Mirá si me va a acusar de ser de derecha el que posteaba fotos de wichis desnutridos y hoy festeja que Szpolski sea dueño de una señal mapuche!

Discusión cerrada