The Dark Knight (Batman Begins II) (2008)

Responder
  1. Avatar de FrictioN
    Registración
    Apr 2004

Re: The Dark Knight (Batman Begins II)

El blu ray tiene los extras??? yo quiero algo con los extrassss
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    iRacing -> Licenced - Ferrari Virtual Academy -> Licenced - rFactor - > Licenced - Richard Burns Rally -
    GTR 2 - > Licenced- rFactor F1 RH05 -> [Campeon VSL 06]

2. Vs The Work Avatar de Eze Dos Ka
    Registración
    Dec 2005

ojala suban un torretn solo con extras
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

3. Avatar de Guillex50
    Registración
    Nov 2007

sale el blu
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

4. Avatar de j0zj0z~
    Registración
    Dec 2004

Salió el que debería tener subs en español latino:
    Código:
    The.Dark.Knight.NTSC.DVDR-BULLDOZER
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Pienso, luego opino.

5. Avatar de Mechanix*
    Registración
    Jul 2004

Bue me puse a bajar esta

Código:
    The Dark Knight COMPLETE BLURAY-BDiSC
    Pregunta, con que lo reproducen?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

6. Avatar de Egoras
    Registración
    Jun 2004

Che yo reproduje la de 11 gb con VLC y en las partes difíciles me saltaba a veces! Qué onda? Tengo Q6600 4 de RAM en Vista 64 y una Asus ATI 3870 TOP no creo que sea la pc. Hay algún otro reproductor?

Esta es:

The.Dark.Knight.2008.1080p.BluRay.x264-CiNEFiLE
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

7. Avatar de FrictioN
    Registración
    Apr 2004

Citar Mensaje original enviado por <Katu> Ver Mensaje
    Bue me puse a bajar esta

Código:
    Pregunto lo mismo
    Un buen y copado reproductor blu ray?

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Egoras Ver Mensaje
    Che yo reproduje la de 11 gb con VLC y en las partes difíciles me saltaba a veces! Qué onda? Tengo Q6600 4 de RAM en Vista 64 y una Asus ATI 3870 TOP no creo que sea la pc. Hay algún otro reproductor?

Esta es:
    Proba con el ZOOM Player o el Media Player Classic
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    iRacing -> Licenced - Ferrari Virtual Academy -> Licenced - rFactor - > Licenced - Richard Burns Rally -

8. Avatar de nicocba
    Registración
    Feb 2003

yo uso el kmplayer es muy completo y funciona barbaro, veo las pelis en hd en un LCD Sony
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

- i5 2500K + Hyper 212+ - Asus P8Z68-V PRO - DDR3 1600Mhz G.SKill RipJaws Blue (2x2GB) -MSI GTX570 TF3 - WD 1TB Black S3 + WD 250GB S2 - A4Tech G800V - A4Tech x-718f + Goliathus - Asus Xonar DG + Gamecom 367 + 2.1 ZEN-LA ZP-968 - CM SilentProM 700w - Samsung P2370 - CM690 - G27 -
    PS3 ID = nicoArg

9. Avatar de FrictioN
    Registración
    Apr 2004

720p o 1080p el LCD ? yo tengo un lg scarlet de 32 HD Ready (720p). Supongo qe no hay problema con el blu ray full que es 1080p.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

10. Senses Of Cinema Avatar de Rieux
    Registración
    Jun 2004

Bue me puse a bajar esta

Código:
    Vas a extraer 40GB ?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    “El secreto de aburrir a la gente consiste en decirlo todo.”
    Voltaire

11. Avatar de John Miller
    Registración
    Aug 2004

Sale en BD para navidad de una, la veo en mi PS3, la mejor pelicula de batman en la historia.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    PSN ID: John_Miller_3dg

berteolate.blogspot.com
    EL BLOG MAS ROCKERO Y DELIRANTE DE LA NET, ENTRA Y FIFIATE UN CHIHUAHUA

12. Avatar de Mechanix*
    Registración
    Jul 2004

Citar Mensaje original enviado por (ª_ª) Ver Mensaje
    Vas a extraer 40GB ?
    Se cual es el problema?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

13. So tired! Avatar de Ikari-
    Registración
    Oct 2004

Hay un Rip de 1gb, vale la pena bajarlo por las escenas esas??
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Y, a pesar del odio y la aversión a la guerra, no quisiera verme privado del recuerdo de aquellos primeros días durante el resto de mi vida: miles, cientos de miles de hombres sentían como nunca lo que más les hubiera valido sentir en tiempos de paz: que eran parte de un todo"

Stefan Zweig

14. Avatar de Alexis.
    Registración
    Aug 2002

Que buena pelicula, por amor a dios y al arte.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Mi blog de mierda !

Citar Mensaje original enviado por L0rd H4rry II
    DT es una banda punto, eso seguro, todos la atacan. Todo porque envidian la pija de Petrucci para tocar.
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Nagel
    Las melba son la mentira del metal

15. NaM
    Grand Theft Aero Avatar de NaM
    Registración
    Oct 2007

Código:
    El powerdvd 8 deberia reproducirlo sin problemas, una playstation 3 también.

PD: 50%, no baja más

EDIT: Acerca de los bonus del disco 2 (edición bluray):

Focus Points (HD): The sole supplement located on disc one, these 18 short behind-the-scenes peeks (to avoid plot spoilers, I will not list the titles here) run anywhere from 39 seconds up to nearly nine minutes. The viewer is given three options: you can access them during the movie when a spinning gold disc pops up in the left hand corner of the screen, you can watch them individually by selecting one from the pop-up menu or you can simply watch them as one 64-minute mini-doc.

All are quite interesting to watch covering aspects such as shooting with IMAX cameras, creating the music score as well as stunt and effects work. Yet, I can't help but feel I was watching a preview of a much-bigger making-of documentary. I also can't figure out why Warner simply did not do these as an In-Movie Experience picture-in-picture feature instead of this cumbersome technique. When you select to view the Focus Points to play along with the film, the disc stops the feature, takes you out of the film to view the featurette and then plops you back at the point you stopped at to watch the short. Given the advances of Blu-ray interactivity, this is a backwards step.

Batman Tech: The Incredible Gadgets and Tools (HD): One of two specials on the disc that are produced by The History Channel. This 46-minute special looks at the Caped Crusader's gadgets and suit from the Nolan films, while also showing their real-life counterparts. The special isn't bad, but this is hardly what I would consider an important supplement as it seems to be more about real-life applications and less about Batman.

Batman Unmasked: The Psychology of The Dark Knight (HD): The second of two History Channel specials, also clocking in at 46 minutes, is the better of the two. This special looks at the psychology of the Caped Crusader as well as some of the more popular villains in the Batman Universe. Since the Nolan films have made psychology such a major factor, I found this special to be fascinating and could actually see myself sitting down to give this a second spin somewhere down the road, something I rarely do with bonus features.

Gotham Tonight (HD): These six shorts, which can be played individually or as one 47-minute segment, were shown on Comcast Cable's On Demand section this past summer as a promotional tie-in to the new movie. Hosted by Anthony Michael Hall (Farmer Ted!) and featuring many of the cast members of the film, these serve as a nice bridge of events that take place between Dark Knight and Batman Begins.

Galleries: There are four still galleries to browse through here. You have the option of either still-stepping each section or you can let them run on their own as a slideshow. Joker Cards (9:44) is a rather disturbing (but pretty cool) collection of the Joker's "calling cards." Poster Art (1:36) displays the film's theatrical one-sheets. Production Stills (12:00) offers both behind-the-scenes and publicity photos of the cast and crew, while Concept & Art (7:44) looks at the various clown masks used by the Joker and his gang, the new Bat-Suit, Bat Weapons and the Bat Pod.

Theatrical trailers and TV Spots (HD): Now this is more like it, Mr. Wayne. The logo teaser and two kick-ass theatrical trailers are included along with a half-dozen well-produced television spots from when the film arrived in theaters. All look great.

BD-Live: At the time of writing, I could not access the Warner BD-Live site. Chances are full access will not be granted until the December 9 Blu-ray street date arrives.

The insert packaged with The Dark Knight, however, promises some pretty cool upcoming features associated with BD-Live:

My WB Commentary: If you are like me and wanted both an audio and picture-in-picture commentary for this release, you're in luck. This feature will allow the viewer (that has a webcam) to create your own visual commentary and share it with friends. This could prove to be really fun if you have some drinks while you are doing it.

Live Community Screenings: Warner has recently announced 100,000 lucky folks that register online will have the chance to watch the film as Christopher Nolan provides live commentary. And if you miss your chance to experience that, this feature will allow you to set up an online screening of the film with your friends.

Media Center: This looks to be similar to what BD-Live sites from Sony and Universal currently offer: exclusive footage, photos, trailers, etc.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Última edición por NaM : 25-11-08 el 07:06 PM

16. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 141073
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder