Batman: Return of the Caped Crusader (Adam West - Burt Ward)

Responder
    So tired! Avatar de Ikari-
    Registración
    Oct 2004

Batman: Return of the Caped Crusader (Adam West - Burt Ward)

Long before critically acclaimed filmmaker Christoper Nolan (Dunkirk) brought the World’s Greatest Detective into the limelight of Oscar-nominated big screen recognition, television actor Adam West donned the infamous cowl on the seminal live action Batman series on ABC in the 1960s. Joined by Burt Ward as Bruce Wayne’s ever present sidekick Robin, the original screen adaptation of the DC Comics’ Dynamic Duo ran for three seasons and spawned one feature-length motion picture release in 1966.

In the years since West and Ward left the airwaves as Gotham City’s dynamic duo, more than one pair of actors have attempted to breathe new life into the Batman universe. However, even as DC Entertainment continues to build upon the DC Extended Universe on the big screen with films like Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, and the forthcoming Justice League, it would appear that the studio is equally eager to bring West and Ward back in the animated feature – Batman: Return of the Caped Crusader.

After announcing the forthcoming animated feature earlier this month, DC Entertainment has now seen fit to release the film’s first official trailer (see above), which serves to hint at a lot of the hijinks and playful good humor soon to come. In keeping with much of the whimsy and irreverent action set pieces familiar to viewers of the original 1960s TV serial, Batman: Return of the Caped Crusader is primed to mount a return to some of the innocence previously found on the ABC adaptation of the iconic Dark Knight character (and his surrounding comic book universe).

Returning television lead actors West and Ward will also be joined by original Catwoman actress Julie Newmar, as all three will reprise their role from the seminal TV show in the animated feature based on the original ABC program. Batman: Return of the Caped Crusader is thusly being billed as a bold throwback to a more quaintly depicted superhero narrative, and as such should offer something quiet different from the likes of the DCEU.

It remains to be seen how well the latest DC Entertainment production will fare when it makes its way to home video release later this fall. Either way, fans of the original ABC TV show will more likely than not be eager to at least hear the likes of West, Ward, and Newmar as the iconic comic book characters, even if the latest film based on the 1960s series will be an animated production this time around.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Y, a pesar del odio y la aversión a la guerra, no quisiera verme privado del recuerdo de aquellos primeros días durante el resto de mi vida: miles, cientos de miles de hombres sentían como nunca lo que más les hubiera valido sentir en tiempos de paz: que eran parte de un todo"

Stefan Zweig

2. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 107
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
    So tired! Avatar de Ikari-
    Registración
    Oct 2004

Re: Batman: Return of the Caped Crusader (Adam West - Burt Ward)

Ya salió.

Muy buena me cague de risa, es una parodia y homenaje a la serie de los 60.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Y, a pesar del odio y la aversión a la guerra, no quisiera verme privado del recuerdo de aquellos primeros días durante el resto de mi vida: miles, cientos de miles de hombres sentían como nunca lo que más les hubiera valido sentir en tiempos de paz: que eran parte de un todo"

Stefan Zweig

Responder