[Anime/Manga] Neon Genesis Evangelion

Responder
  1. Avatar de Satoshix100pre
    Registración
    Dec 2006

Re: [Anime/Manga] Neon Genesis Evangelion

El qeu dcen que es bueno terminar (si sabes Japones) es el Eva de N64.

Porque al final le agrega unos dialogos al Final de End of.

Yo nunca logre pasar del segundo angel...

Ya voy a buscar que es lo que agrega al final.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

2. Avatar de ][DohKo][
    Registración
    Jan 2006

El N64 me copo, yo llegue hasta la pelea con Teruel, no entendia bien que me pedia hacer cuando tiraba la secuencia de botones.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    i5 2500K@4.0 ghz | NZXT Phantom | P8P67-M | 2x4GB GSkill Sniper | STRIX 970 GTX | Corsair H60 | CM Silent Pro M 700W | DELL U2711 | M-Audio Fast Track USB | Shure SRH440
    PSN ID: DohKo_SkY - Steam: ][DohKo][ - GFWL: DohKoSkY
    X360 | 3DS XL | DSL | Wii | WiiU | PS4 | PS3 Slim | PSP Slim | PSVita

3. Avatar de Satoshix100pre
    Registración
    Dec 2006

Aca esta el final en N64:

• Me gusta
    Me gusta

4. The Last Dance Gamer Avatar de Shinji Ikari
    Registración
    Dec 2002
    Neo Tokyo (Balvanera) Gainax (Lanus), Argentina

Yo lo tengo original el de N64 :3
    No spoilees ese final tan Sublime.

Me baje uno de PS2 onda Orchestra nose que pija, y lo baje con toda la desilucion del mundo, PERO VIENDOLO D EUN PUNTO VISTA NO GAMER, Esta coapdo, porque todos tienen ending especiale sy pdoes destrabar banda de cosas y soporta 4 Players !

Bajenselo que esta genial.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Ikari Shinji .

5. ly Avatar de Vicarious
    Registración
    Nov 2005

buenisima la sangre azul
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

6. Classic Sato Avatar de Satoshi.
    Registración
    Jan 2005

Citar Mensaje original enviado por §hinji Ver Mensaje
    Yo lo tengo original el de N64 :3
    No spoilees ese final tan Sublime.
    Seria spoiler se supiera que dice Asuka al final.

Que alguien por favor me diga que dice!!!!
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    This is a day that shall never be forgotten - Helix Day is our generation's moon landing.
    2014/03/01

7. The Last Dance Gamer Avatar de Shinji Ikari
    Registración
    Dec 2002

Mmmmm EN la Peli o el game?

Porque en la Peli vi como 10 pelis por diferentes fansubs y en cada uno Asuka dice algo diferente cuando Shinjimon esta arriba de ella :/
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Ikari Shinji .

8. Avatar de Joe Walachi 2.0
    Registración
    Dec 2005

eso por no mencionar el de Re: Death

-shinji, let's go make out
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    ARISTON - Heladera con Freezer - B450DX Roja
    Capacidad 413 lts. Estantes de rejilla. Interior del freezer de aluminio. 5 anaqueles. 2 crisper para frutas y verduras. Alto 179cm. Ancho 70cm. Prof 65cm.Abre hacia afuera.

9. Classic Sato Avatar de Satoshi.
    Registración
    Jan 2005

Segun una entrvista que le hicieron a la voz de Asuka, lo que dice es "Que asco".

Ahi dice qeu el libreto original decia "nunca me dejaria matar por alguien como vos", pero al momento de grabar las voces, Anno le pregunto que que le diria a alguien que tuvo la oportunidad de violarla pero que en vez de eso se masturbo mirandola.

Ella le respondio "Que asco", y Anno le dijo, queda.

Y yo preguntaba que dice en el juego de N64...
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    This is a day that shall never be forgotten - Helix Day is our generation's moon landing.
    2014/03/01

10. So tired! Avatar de Ikari-
    Registración
    Oct 2004

Yo tambien quisiera saber que le dice Asuka en el juego :S

Hubo muchas traducciones al famoso "Kimochi Warui" de Asuka??

Yo la primera vez que lo ví en VHS allá en el 97/8, decia exactamente "Que asco".
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    "Y, a pesar del odio y la aversión a la guerra, no quisiera verme privado del recuerdo de aquellos primeros días durante el resto de mi vida: miles, cientos de miles de hombres sentían como nunca lo que más les hubiera valido sentir en tiempos de paz: que eran parte de un todo"

Stefan Zweig

11. Classic Sato Avatar de Satoshi.
    Registración
    Jan 2005

En la version que tengo yo (AnS Renewal) dice:

Miren lo qeu dice la Wikipedia:

The final scene

The closing scene is vague and highly interpretable, and has caused several controversies as to its possible meanings. In the scene, Shinji and Asuka have separated themselves from the collective human existence, apparently alone in the post-Third Impact world. There are indications that Shinji emerges first and considerably before Asuka does. Shinji has put up memorials to those he loved, and Misato's cross on her memorial has visibly rusted. Their interaction on the beach display a wide range of positive and negative human emotions. The world is irreversibly changed, however, and what happens afterwards is only hinted at.

Asuka's closing line, "気持&85;悪&56;&90;" ("Kimochi warui.") likewise can be interpreted in a number of ways. It was translated on Manga's DVD as "How disgusting," but it can also be translated as "I feel unwell/terrible/sick," "What a disgusting feeling," "Feels bad," etc. This has caused much confusion among Western fans, though the true meaning of the line is unclear in the original Japanese as well. An episode of Anime Yawa, a Japanese show dedicated to anime, was broadcast on NHK's satellite TV 31 March 2005; it described this final line and its original meaning: initially the final line was written as "I'd never want to be killed by you of all men, absolutely not!" or "I'll never let you kill me." ( "Anta nankani korosareru nowa mappira yo!") but Anno was dissatisfied with all of Miyamura's (Asuka's seiyuu, Yuko Miyamura) renditions of this line[4]. Eventually Anno, asked her a question which described what he was going for with this scene:

"Concerning the final line we adopted, I'm not sure whether I should say about it in fact. At last Anno asked me 'Miyamura, just imagine you are sleeping in your bed and a stranger sneaks into your room. He can rape you anytime as you are asleep but he doesn't. Instead, he masturbates looking at you, when you wake up and know what he did to you. What do you think you would say?' I had been thinking he was a strange man, but at that moment I felt disgusting. So I told him that I thought 'Disgusting.' And then he sighed and said, 'I thought as much.'" [5]

Tiffany Grant, Asuka's English dub voice actress, says this:

The most widely circulated translation of the last line of EoE [End of Evangelion] is "I feel sick," but Amanda Winn Lee (voice of Rei Ayanami, who also directed EoE) said she asked several translators, and she felt "disgusting" was the most accurate adaptation. You could say she is disgusted with/sick of the situation or with Shinji himself. My favorite explanation though, is this one: My husband, Matt Greenfield, directed the TV series and is very familiar with the whole Eva franchise. Matt has said that although (Eva creator) Hideaki Anno seems to change his mind frequently about what various things mean in Eva, Anno once said that Asuka's comment about feeling "sick" was a reference to morning sickness. Now THAT gives ya something to think about, doesn't it! Of course, Anno is quite passionate about the idea that every person should decide for him or herself what Eva means to them.[6]

There have been speculations that Asuka may now be an amalgamation of Asuka, Rei, and Misato because of her apparent red and brown eyes, the same eye colors as Rei's and Misato's (respectively). Further, she is wearing bandages that correspond to the physical damage she suffered during her last fight in Unit 02 (pierced left eye, injured right arm); these injuries mirror Rei's injuries seen in the opening episode of the original series. Furthermore, Rei had appeared to Shinji above the ocean of LCL in the previous scene. This theory was first proposed shortly after the movie was released, and was popular for some time. One point raised against this theory is that in this scene Asuka's eyes are actually their normal blue, and not a reddish-brown. A scan of the Cardass Wide Card for the scene in question, which reproduces the original cel used for it, shows that her eyes look somewhat grayish, but this is because of the color tones and lighting of the scene[7].

Another explanation of the scene that can also be derived from the explanation on the "ONE MORE FINAL: I need you." card is an affirmation of Shinji's choice to return to reality, and in doing so, separating himself from Asuka once more. His first impulse is to strangle her, to finish what he started during Instrumentality, but once he feels her caress (which is very similar to the one he received from his mother only moments before), he realizes what he's doing. He releases his grip and collapses as an emotionally broken little boy, which disgusts Asuka. This presents a more human response in showing Asuka's opinion over Shinji's behavior, but the act of caressing his cheek may represent a better connection between the two, since it deviates from Asuka's normal response to fight back or slap Shinji.

Despite the somber ending, there are clear statements that the results of Instrumentality are not permanent. Both Rei and Yui comfort Shinji and tell him that people can restore themselves to physical existence if they want to, depending on the strength within their hearts (the appearance of specters of Rei in a school girl uniform earlier in the film over dead or dying persons as well as living raises the question over whether they joined Instrumentality and could return). This being said, it is obvious that Asuka is one of the first persons to manifest herself back into reality. Another Evangelion trading card explains:[citation needed]

"In the sea of LCL, Shinji wished for a world with other people. He desired to meet them again, even if it meant he would be hurt and betrayed. And just as he had hoped / wanted, Asuka was present in the new world. Only Asuka was there beside him. The girl whom he had hurt, and who had been hurt by him. But even so, she was the one he had hoped/wished for...."
    o sea, todas las traducciones estan bien...

"kimochi warui" can translate to:

* I feel sick
    * I don't feel well
    * What a disgusting feeling
    * How disgusting
    * I don't like this feeling
    * This feeling sucks

EDIT: mas cosas, si usan el traductor de google, traduce "Me siento Enfermo", me acabo de fijar
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Última edición por Satoshi. : 15-06-08 el 10:27 PM
    2014/03/01

12. The Last Dance Gamer Avatar de Shinji Ikari
    Registración
    Dec 2002

Jajajaja que Flashero Satoshi, me acuerd me acuerdo ahora bien el " queasco " porque la pajota que se mando Shinji.
    cc, se me habia olvidado eso.
    Lindo detalle ese de Anno.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Ikari Shinji .

13. Avatar de juan_anime
    Registración
    Oct 2007

chichos vi hayer evangelion y vi la vos de asuka la mataron re chota se llma aska creo y la vos re mal nada que ver cuando la pasavan por locomotion. se fueron al cagajo
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

14. Classic Sato Avatar de Satoshi.
    Registración
    Jan 2005

Y elk que estan pasando por Animax es la sere clasica o el renewal?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    2014/03/01

15. Vs The Work Avatar de Eze Dos Ka
    Registración
    Dec 2005

Citar Mensaje original enviado por juan_anime Ver Mensaje
    chichos vi hayer evangelion y vi la vos de asuka la mataron re chota se llma aska creo y la vos re mal nada que ver cuando la pasavan por locomotion. se fueron al cagajo
    si pero la voz de asuka en locomotion y la japonesa no tenian NADA q ver
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

16. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 99579
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder

Tags para este Tema