[OVA] Higurashi no Naku Koro ni REI

Responder
Ir a PrimeroPrimero 123456789 ÚltimaÚltima
    Re gru3x Avatar de Peds
    Registración
    Jan 2009

Re: [OVA] Higurashi no Naku Koro ni REI

Estoy en eso, llegué al final del ova, ahora en un rato sigo, pero un rato nomás, me cabe tener pruebas mañana ¬¬
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    May 2004

Es secundario, para el secundario no se estudia (?)
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Re gru3x Avatar de Peds
    Registración
    Jan 2009

Yo digo lo mismo, pero me cabió prueba "Diagnóstico con nota" de Salud y si no me saqué un 1, pegué en el palo. Tengo que levantar esa mierda.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    May 2004

hahahahah good old times como me la rasque en el secundario =P

Igual ahora se viene semana santa y a todos nos va a sobrar tiempo =)
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    May 2004

Mataria literalmente MATARIA por tener traducida la edicion de ds de higurashi, ya en mayo sale el tercer game.

Higurashi No Naku Koruni Kizuna Rasen

Abarca:
    Tsumihoroboshi-hen (Segundo Answer arc)
    Minagoroshi-hen (Tercer Answer arc)
    Yoigoishi-hen (Adaptacion de este arc que era exclusivo de manga)
    Tokihogushi-hen (Nuevo arc EXCLUSIVO para ds)

EPIC TRAILER

• Me gusta
    Me gusta

Re gru3x Avatar de Peds
    Registración
    Jan 2009

Altísimo trailer. Sobre la trans, creo que en sonozaki-futagotachi habían dicho algo sobre el juego de DS, pero la veo jodida que la hagan T_T

Btw, Yoigoshi-hen es el que aparece Shion de grande, en un kakera en el que ocurrió el Great Hinamizawa Disaster, no?

Si es ese, no lo leí porque no me gustaron los dibujos ni un poco pero capaz que está bueno, vos lo leíste vic?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    May 2004

te cagaria a palos obvio que lo lei es un ARCHI MUUUUUUUUUUST (Junto con Onisarashi-hen)
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Feb 2009

Che de casualidad no salieron los singles del op y ed de Rei? y si no salieron se sabe para cuando?
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    May 2004

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Complex- Ver Mensaje
    Che de casualidad no salieron los singles del op y ed de Rei? y si no salieron se sabe para cuando?
    June 10th
    Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Rei OP + ED

Falta =(
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Feb 2009

omg un mes mas y con lo mucho que me gustan los op y ed de higurashi
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    May 2004

• Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Feb 2006

Fue interesante...

Spoiler!  
    parece que se viene un poco bravo en el siguiente... pobre mama de rika
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    ░▒▓ Papa de Faker ▓▒░

Registración
    May 2004

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni REI
    Saikoroshi-hen / OVA 3 REVIEW

- Mientras que elogie muchisimo el anterior cap por ser una adaptacion perfecta tengo que cambiar un poco mi opinion con el ova 3, la adaptacion sigue siendo muy buena pero ya volvieron a recaer en rushear muchas cosas que son mucho mas impactantes en la visual, sin mencionar que eliminaron todo lo referido a BERNKANSTEL.

Primero queria resaltar como rika justifica el desinteres que tiene hacia su familia.

RIKA AND HER FAMILY

Spoiler!  

... My parents without fail die in Showa 56 (1981).
    I can't overturn that fate at all.
    Besides, if we can't get along well from the start, even if they disappear, it's indifferent to me....

Possibly, as such thoughts were piling up, my concern for my parents disappeared, ...... and the more my heart and my parent's missed each other, ...... the more we were falling into a vicious circle.

I've been thinking I had nothing to gain in this world but, ...... I had no idea I'd be made to realize such a thing.

... If it's a mother like this, ...... maybe spending time together with her too might be warm and fun.

That's right....

Maybe the reason I refused my mother's warmth, ......... was because I wanted to relieve the sadness of the bereavement.

... If the fate of Showa 56 can't be changed, then I should hate my mother.
    ......... I wonder if that thinking was in the root of it....
    My mother of this world doesn't disappear even after Showa 56.

Y Lo mas importante todo lo referido a bernkanstel realmente pense que iban a incluirlo por que es algo fundamental para umineko pero bueno debido a que en higurashi jamas le hicieron mencion puede entender por que omitieron toda imformacion sobre el tema, pero todo el mundo tiene que ver la escena en la que podria decirse NACIO FREDERICA BERNKANSTEL.

EL NACIMIENTO DEL NOMBRE BERNKANSTEL
    Spoiler!  

After putting the corkscrew on the wine bottle, my body couldn't stand a second more without soaking my tongue with that nostalgic savour.
    In such a world, if I'm not soaked in the wine I like, what could I be doing?
    I spill the wine into the glass and, by hearing the tapping sound of the orange juice being filled with it, I was just like a dog drooling.
    ... If I dillute it this much, the outward appearance is no different from an orange juice.
    But, ......... it had the savour of that world, so nostagic.
    Formerly, this savour was the savour of the tears of the loser who had surrendered to Showa 58 she was not able toslip out
    ... But, now, even the tears of such a loser can feel sweet, with affection....
    In that dead-end world, it was a very salty thing.
    But, even so, ...... I had my friends to kindly embrace me.
    I was tolerant enough to just chose to surrender to Takano and live lazily in an infinite corridor.
    ... But, this world doesn't even have that warmth.
    ......... Ever since I came to the world here, 1 week have passed.
    The prospects of still being able to return to the former world aren't clear, and if I had not relied on the wine already, my resignation that it may become a long sojourn would have cornered me until a point I'd not be able to endure.

It's alright....

In that world too, I was similarly cornered

... Then, while dipping into wine, I lazily tryed my best, and it worked out somehow, wasn't it?
    ... I want to be set free from this Furude Rika quickly.
    No matter which person of this world I explained it to, he'd probably not be able to understand.
    So, there are no allies for me in this world.
    No matter who listened to me, ... he'd think I went nuts.
    But, if I think about the Furude Rika of this world, this is only reasonable.
    ... The Furude Rika of this world was an introverted girl who had not even one friend.
    And in a certain day, after after being hit by a ball on the schoolyard, she suggests that she is not a dweller of this world.
    ...... If it were to be heard by someone close to that big physician, Yamamoto, he'd be quite capable to deadly seriously suggest... I had suffered a brain damage when I was hit by the ball.
    But, ... in this world, maybe that'd be the best explanation.
    At least, before 'I' arrive here, Furude Rika was Furude Rika, and she was a proper being in this world.
    Maybe it'd be appropriate to say that, in a certain day, a being, 'I', who is different from the Rika of this world appeared and took over Rika's body.
    ............ I see.

... Am I, ...... not, ...... Furude Rika?
    That's right.
    The Furude Rika of this world is the Furude Rika of this world and she is a different being from me.
    Until now, even in different worlds, I've been doing no more than interpret that as 'I am myself'.
    ... When I think like that, ... regardless of whether she's been having happy days or not, ...... I feel like I've done a bad thing to the Furude Rika of this world.
    Naturally, it's too late to apologize now, after all, I can't even return this body to Furude Rika anymore.
    ...... If I assume there is a way to apologize at least, it'd be nothing more than recognizing the single existence that is the Furude Rika of this world.
    Because, if I took Furude Rika's name, certainly the girl who was supposed to exist will end up disappearing from this world....
    So, in other words, it means the only way to apologize to that girl is, ...... to not call myself Furude Rika.
    ... No, I've always wanted to do that, since long ago.
    I felt the young me, who was pampered as the reincarnation of Oyashro-sama, and the aged me, who was aware of many worlds traveling through them, had different personalities.
    But, if I could think of it not as personalities, but as the beings themselves being different.

Then, certainly, I'd not be Furude Rika, ... anymore
    I wonder, ............who'd I be.
    Absent mindedly, I looked at the wine bottle.
    I wonder if I like this brand.
    My father always used to drink this wine.
    ... As a result of that, I've started to borrow it from him in many worlds and I too used to drink this wine
    Now, that wine will console me for a bit, for I can't even spend the days lazily if I don't give my heart a rest borrowing the power of the alcohol.

...... Without the wine, I can't go on living anymore.

Then, in other words, I'm not living anymore, I'm the wine....
    Then, in other words, I am not Furude Rika, ... I'm the wine....
    ... While looking at that brand name of western characters I don't know how I should pronounce, written in the wine label, ...... that will be the 'my' name, I thought.

Bernkastel

My name is Furude Rika, ...... Aah, not that..., Bernkastel.

... I can't read it.
    Next time, I'll try asking my father how to read it.
    Bernkastel
    FURUDERIKA - Bernkastel.
    ... Aah, somehow, the name doesn't matter anymore.
    Ahahaha.
    ...... My thought are starting to become inarticulated
    To this damned world, ...... cheers.

Tambien hay muchas escenas muy bien hechas como cuando rena y satoshi le dicen a rika de abrir el club de actividades

A RESALTAR LA ESCENA EN QUE RIKA SE ENOJA CON SATOKO SIMPLEMENTE GENIAL COMO LO HICIERON EN EL ANIME

En el proximo capitulo el final de este arc realmente espero que lo hagan muy bien como se merece pero este capitulo me dejo mas que claro que superar a la visual novel es IMPOSIBLE la narracion y el impacto de cada palabra escrita por Ryukishi07 es cuasi perfecta.

btw

• Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Última edición por vic1337 : 11-06-09 el 11:04 PM

Registración
    May 2003

Citar Mensaje original enviado por vic1337 Ver Mensaje

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Kyo Kusanagi
    Yo siempre tuve la fantasia de mantener relaciones sexuales con un travesti... pero no uno con barba, sin tetas, etc. Yo quiero un traba con pinta de mina en serio. Quiero un chica con pito.
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por silikon
    adhiero a la idea de Kyo, tambien me gustaria estar con una chica con pito

Re gru3x Avatar de Peds
    Registración
    Jan 2009

Me re colgué y no bajé tampoco el segundo ova, ahora los bajo y los veo.

Btw, ese gif es excelente.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Sasha-S Ver Mensaje
    btw que buena noche que tuve ayer con victor, increible, de otro planeta, intergalactica
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Dadosmágicos@/3dg/msngroup
    *papa
    *me hago 3 por dia
    *al ritmo de poringa

16. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 10592
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder
Ir a PrimeroPrimero 123456789 ÚltimaÚltima