[visual novel] Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Responder
Ir a PrimeroPrimero ... 1723242526272829303137 ... ÚltimaÚltima
  1. Avatar de vic1337
    Registración
    May 2004

Re: [visual novel] Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Now that we have reached this part of the patch, I guess a little update might be good.

The translation is now done (chrono needs a break I think: chapter 14 took a toll on him). Please note the emphasis however, as we still have many things at hand (editing so to speak).
    That being said, we believe that releasing the patch the sooner as we can was the policy we always stick with. So as many could expect, there will be no delay (so no, we aren't waiting for Episode 6).

As far as it goes, we "might" be able to pull the patch before the end of the year, but there is no ETA so to speak.
    I'm just done after going through the whole game, save the tea parties for the whole day, 4AM right now... quite taxing for a rough first check (I can sense the joy for us editors, especially the bloody red )

Cuestion de dias gente
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

2. Avatar de BADEND
    Registración
    May 2003

we "might" be able to pull the patch before the end of the year, but there is no ETA so to speak
    Pero andate a la re putisima madre que te re mil pario.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Kyo Kusanagi
    Yo siempre tuve la fantasia de mantener relaciones sexuales con un travesti... pero no uno con barba, sin tetas, etc. Yo quiero un traba con pinta de mina en serio. Quiero un chica con pito.
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por silikon
    adhiero a la idea de Kyo, tambien me gustaria estar con una chica con pito

3. Avatar de Viewtiful
    Registración
    Nov 2006

Episode 5: End of the Golden Witch

* Translation: 100%
    * Editing: 100%

http://www.mediafire.com/?dm3qwnm23mz

Holy shi-
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

4. Avatar de vic1337
    Registración
    May 2004

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa NO PUEDO SER MAS FELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ

Post mas formal:

Probably a bit late, but considering the period of the year, I thought we should probably celebrate the recent festivity with Umineko, despite we can't make it in time.

Thus, let's see what Kinzo has to say about it (click on the pictures, they are gifs).

Merry Christmas, everyone! We couldn't really make this release coincinde with Christmas. That being said, we are happy to announce that we can once again fulfill our promise.

Anyway, without much ado:

Witch Hunt is proud to announce that the new patch for Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru is available!

The new patch completely covers Episode 5, End of the golden witch. You can get it with the following links (mediafire, Rapidshare as a mirror link):

Please be sure to check the NEW readme file as some specific points must be taken in account for the full use of the patch (some updated points for Chiru).[INDENT]Log of the recent changes
    -Episode 5, full translation
    -Mute sound feature by pressing "m" key (undocumented on the readme)
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

5. Avatar de Viewtiful
    Registración
    Nov 2006

BTW, antes que nada fijense si tienen 130 tracks en su carpeta de BGM o no. Si tienen 130, van a tener que descargar esto:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CTUR00ZY
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2nkmon0w5hq

Ahi tienen los 6 temas que les faltarian, asi van a evitar crashes y falta de musica en el juego.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

6. Re gru3x Avatar de Peds
    Registración
    Jan 2009

ASDASDADSASD
    ADSASDASDADADSDAS
    ASDASD

ASDASDASD

DOWNLOADAN

ASD
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Sasha-S Ver Mensaje
    btw que buena noche que tuve ayer con victor, increible, de otro planeta, intergalactica
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Dadosmágicos@/3dg/msngroup
    *papa
    *me hago 3 por dia
    *al ritmo de poringa

7. Avatar de ][DohKo][
    Registración
    Jan 2006

BAJANDO YA! Vamos carajo!
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    i5 2500K@4.0 ghz | NZXT Phantom | P8P67-M | 2x4GB GSkill Sniper | STRIX 970 GTX | Corsair H60 | CM Silent Pro M 700W | DELL U2711 | M-Audio Fast Track USB | Shure SRH440
    PSN ID: DohKo_SkY - Steam: ][DohKo][ - GFWL: DohKoSkY
    X360 | 3DS XL | DSL | Wii | WiiU | PS4 | PS3 Slim | PSP Slim | PSVita

8. Re gru3x Avatar de Peds
    Registración
    Jan 2009

10 .
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    btw que buena noche que tuve ayer con victor, increible, de otro planeta, intergalactica
    *papa
    *me hago 3 por dia
    *al ritmo de poringa

9. Re gru3x Avatar de Peds
    Registración
    Jan 2009

Btw, encontré esto en /jp/

NO LEAN A MENOS QUE HAYAN TERMINADO COMPLETAMENTE EL EP 5

Spoiler!  asd  
    On EP6:
    As the leader of the witch side, Battler will be forced to continue the serial murders. So he must carry out 13 murders using the game pieces. If he can create a crime that follows the rules of Beatrice's game board and is seen by Lambadelta and Bernkastel, they'll be able to confirm that he understands this world, and the game will be over.

Ryuukishi, jokingly, said that he might even end with EP6...but he also said that ending on either EP7 or EP9 would even be possible as well. In other words, "no comment"

What is Solvable:
    It is possible to solve the "who dunnit", "why dunnit", and "how dunnit" for up to EP4 at least, but this is from Ryuukishi's perspective. Just because it would be possible for him doesn't mean that it will be possible for all the readers, coming from their own perspectives.

Some people have already solved about 98% of the epitaph. For the rest, you'd need to be on the actual island. However, if the people who have solved 98% went to Rokkenjima, they would be able to solve the rest in about an hour.

Several people have already guessed the true location of the gold.

In both EP6 and EP7, the full process of solving the epitaph's riddle will be revealed. You'll hear about it bit by bit from characters in the game.

In EP5, the game stopped shortly after Hideyoshi's corspe was discovered, but people who know the "answer" should be able to predict what happens next in the second twilight and beyond.

Gold Text:
    If you know the "answer", you should be able to understand what gold text is, what conditions it can be used in, and whether it's stronger than red text or not.

If someone knows the answer of the game, they can use the gold even if they aren't the Game Master.

Erika does not know the truth, but Lambdadelta can probably still use the gold.

Other Stuff:
    Beato managed to communicate everything she wanted to Battler at the end of EP4.

Episode 6 will probably focus more on 'story' than 'mystery'
    What would have been "Land of the Golden Witch":
    People also wonder whether content from "Land of the golden witch", which was removed from EP3, was included in EP5.

Ryuukishi: I definitely can't tell you that! It's true that the most vital part of "Land of the golden witch" is in there, but it's such a terrifying bit. Furthermore, it's something that neither Battler nor Erika nor Bernkastel has ever brought up in discussion. Maybe they didn't even realize that it was a riddle. Well, you'll probably find out soon. In EP6, a huge bit of red text info will appear regarding this point......according to the current plan.

How many players have noticed what this content is so far?

Ryuukishi: Zero. ...Well, I'd like to say that, but I can't. This content is extremely venomous. Very powerful.

Is this content deeply related to solving the crimes?

Ryuukishi: I think people who have found the "answer" probably won't have any problems. I wonder if they've realized it's a trick...... It's a very dirty trick.

To put it another way, is it possible to reach the truth of the crime if you haven't noticed this trick?

Ryuukishi: That's hard to say. If you don't see through the part from "Land of the golden witch", you definitely won't be able to reach several vital answers.
    However, that content was never really necessary in the first place, so you can reach the truth of the crime with it or without it. Still, it's just so venomous that there's a chance you'll be totally confused. Depending on the situation, it's likely to cause a certain misunderstanding.

Probablemente es de una entrevista, pero no encontré el original en ningún lado, si alguno la tiene -capaz que a esta le faltan cosas- que la postee
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    *papa
    *me hago 3 por dia
    *al ritmo de poringa

10. Avatar de vic1337
    Registración
    May 2004

PEDS LIMADO DE MIERDA XD

yo no quiero terminarlo onda arranque ayer y dije voy a jugar un par de chapters y cuando me di cuenta eran las 3am e iba por el chapter 9 ya la re p...

Por ahora arranco como EL MEJOR EPISODIO DE TODOS desde el capitulo 1 al 9 son TODOS INCREIBLES lejos el episodio que es integramente TODO PLOT Y TODO IMPORTANTISIMO, la puta madre no puedo creer que bern y lambda aparescan tanto, erika se va a la mierda todo este episode por ahora es un fucking 10 y RECIEN voy por la mitad ni paso la primer twilight UNA LOCURA.

btw tendriamos que haber conocido las reglas de knox de antes y nos habria ayudado bastante para formular teorias:

REGLAS DE KNOX

1. The criminal must be someone mentioned in the early part of the story, but must not be anyone whose thoughts the reader has been allowed to follow.

2. All supernaural or preternatural agencies are ruled out as a matter of course.

3. Not more than one secret room or passage is allowable.

4. No hitherto undiscovered poisons may be used, nor any appliance which will need a long scientific explanation at the end.

5. No Chinaman must figure in the story.

6. No accident must ever help the detective, nor must he ever have an unaccountable intuition which proves to be right.

7. The detective must not himself commit the crime.

8. The detective must not light on any clues which are not instantly produced for the inspection of the reader.

9. The stupid friend of the detective, the Watson, must not conceal any thoughts which pass through his mind; his intelligence must be slightly, but very slightly, below that of the average reader.

10. Twin brothers, and doubles generally, must not appear unless we have been duly prepared for them.

A y tambien queria resaltar una escena y preguntar algo por las dudas va todo en spoiler:

Spoiler!  

Me encanta como no deja de tirar guiños a higurashi sin mencionar que la razon de todo higurashi lo menciona aca como si fuera una razon tonta y sin sentido que en realidad para las obras de misterio lo es, esto tambien es un golpe directo a las miles de personas que creen que toda la magia e ilusion vista por la familia era por un virus emfermedad o etc etc en solo 1 minuto nos dijo que en las obras de misterio ESO NO ES CONTEMPLADO, umineko es UN GRAN MISTERIO por lo que la manera de intentar analizarlo y resolver todo es totalmente distinta a higurashi.

Y por ultimo una pequeña duda que me quedo sobre una frase que dice lambda en los primeros capitulos:

Por que se pregunta que numero de octubre 4 es??? ¿quiere decir que esta tragedia se produjo mas de 4 veces? que tal ves realmente a battler y a nosotros se nos motro 4 juegos pero que en realidad la tragedia ocurrio ciento de veces?????????? no puedo dejar de pensar en eso XD

Hoy a la noche sigo
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

11. Re gru3x Avatar de Peds
    Registración
    Jan 2009

Spoiler!  Sobre las screencap  
    Yo creo que si bien se mostraron 5 games, siendo que hay infinitos kakeras, pasó y va a seguir pasando miles de veces. Como higurashi digamos, se nos muestran unos -10?- fragments, y sin embargo sabemos que Rika estuvo en bastantes más. O sea, si bien los hechos de umineko pasaron varias veces más, solo "jugaron" en 5 de ellos y usan los kakera donde todavía no pasó nada como gameboard.

Y seh, yo ayer me iba a tomar un descanso y lo iba a terminar hoy, pero me dijeron TERMINALO PELOTUDO, y me quedé leyendo hasta las 5 de la matina. La última hora, llorando prácticamente.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    *papa
    *me hago 3 por dia
    *al ritmo de poringa

12. Avatar de Matt Soulblade
    Registración
    Sep 2005

Me acabo de enterar fffffffffffffffffffff...
    Spoiler!  

• Me gusta
    Me gusta
    3DS FC: 3239-2753-5853

13. Avatar de vic1337
    Registración
    May 2004

Citar Mensaje original enviado por Peds Ver Mensaje
    Spoiler!  Sobre las screencap  
    Yo creo que si bien se mostraron 5 games, siendo que hay infinitos kakeras, pasó y va a seguir pasando miles de veces. Como higurashi digamos, se nos muestran unos -10?- fragments, y sin embargo sabemos que Rika estuvo en bastantes más. O sea, si bien los hechos de umineko pasaron varias veces más, solo "jugaron" en 5 de ellos y usan los kakera donde todavía no pasó nada como gameboard.

si yo pienso exactamente igual.

Yo voy por el chapter 11 [Ten Wedges to Pierce Witches] y fue EPICO jamas R7 mostro como el lado magico en una super batalla puede ser representado por una discucion logica tan directamente, ver ambas cosas en paralelo fue MAJESTUOSO

Ya que estamos resalto esta epica parte y una pregunta sobre eso.

Spoiler!  

jajaajaja que epica fue esa pelea tanto la magica como la logica, el tema es ¿esa beatrice es una piece beatrice de lambda no? osea representa totalmente su lado al battler ownear a erika ayudo a lambda y al culprit aunque lo hizo de manera explendida no podia parar de pensar BATTLER SOS UN BOLUDASO encima yo siempre pense que natsuhi era el culprit del episodio 1 y aca me suena a que la razon por la cual natsuhi mata a todos es igual al episodio 1 espero que piece battler no siga defendiendo el lado de la fantasia.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

14. Re gru3x Avatar de Peds
    Registración
    Jan 2009

Spoiler!  vic  
    Te lo aclaran en un par de caps

Btw, no es tan corto como pensaba. Dura más que el ep1
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    *papa
    *me hago 3 por dia
    *al ritmo de poringa

15. Avatar de vic1337
    Registración
    May 2004

Thanks peds es bueno saberlo =)

btw esto es lo que dura cada episode

EP1 14000 lines
    EP2 14500 lines