[Tests] Quizz locas.

Responder
Ir a PrimeroPrimero 12345
    Registración
    Apr 2004
    yo la puse porque a mi si me gusta el bondage ...mmm...what? nono...edit, EDIT!!
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Última edición por Phan3 : 15-08-05 el 08:51 PM

Registración
    May 2005
    weno, debo decir q el test la pego muy bien ahi :

we la desc esta bien, pero lain suckea xD

muchas quizes tan caidas media pila , despues pruebo q tengo mejores cosas q hacer, como subir de lv a mi pj en mi mmmporg (???)

el de Dante me salio 1er lv
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Apr 2006

cuanto sabes de DRAGON BALL?

a ver si en esta seccion se copan mas..
    es una quiz hecha en excel, aprecen fotos de pesonajes de DB (db, dbz, dbgt, peliculas) y tienen q ponerle el nombre a cada uno. son 300 en total.

DBZ Quiz - Filefront

DBZ Quiz - Rapidshare

DBZ Quiz - Gigasize

DBZ Quiz - Savefile

posteen sus resultados. yo ya lo termine, y costo bastante
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

of the Wired Avatar de Allocura
    Registración
    Nov 2005
    reviviste esto para postear esa mierda? pauperrimo
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

ly Avatar de Vicarious
    Registración
    Nov 2005
    No, habia creado un thread pero se ve que algun mod lo movio a este
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Feb 2006

---

---

---

nivel 8 del hell
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    todos mancos.

dadyyy Avatar de Cosmonaut
    Registración
    Nov 2005
    What colour are you ?

What Type Of Anime Character Are You?

What kind of an anime pet are you?

What type of an Anime Vampire are you?

Who is your anime girlfriend?

In what Level of Hell are you?

Which Dragon resides in your soul?

What is your element?

What Is Your True Hidden Power?

earthly.

bueno, el elemento y el poder secreto son bastantes parecidos :P, después bueno, mucho black and blue (?).El del infierno jaja, soy bastante calentón :P y bastante forro, kb.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Faustito Avatar de autumn winds
    Registración
    Jul 2003

• Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Jan 2006
    What color are you? (Diria que pego en el blanco)

What kind of an anime character are you? (Se, estoy en acuerdo en esto)

What kind of an anime pet are you? (Mmmm, concuerdo con la descripcion)

What type of Gundam are you? (Whatever, se ve groso )

What type of an Anime Vampire are you? (Ni idea, pero supongo que en parte tiene razon...)

Who is your anime girl friend? (Belldandi rlz)

What type of dragon resides in your soul? (Interesante resultado)

You are a silver dragon. The rarest kind of dragon. YOu are noble yet avoid humans as much as possible. You are the guardian of the defensless and you rule the skies.

What type of element are you? (Mucho de lo que dice aca es verdad :\)
    Spoiler!  
    Your element is Water. You have a calm aura around you and are in tune with the world around. You observe it but rarely interfere. Because of your shy and timid nature you will not have so many friends in your life. But then again, large crowds aren't your thing anyway. You are comfortable on your own and are reserved to others who you don't know or know very little of. You know everyone out there does not want to be your friend, and knowing that is good. However, people who don't know you that well thinks that you are cold and distant since you don't want to talk to them. Although you mean no harm, you can't always be perfectly understood in the world. No one can. Life in general are you quite serene with even if there are some things you don't like. Your love-life is not so full of boys/girls, but if you flirted more with the ones you were interested in I'm sure something would happen. The hobbies you choose are calmer ones, you are no party person that likes to drink and make-out with three or more guys/girls in one night. Reading a book or swimming is more your thing.

What's your true hidden power. (No estoy del todo de acuerdo, pero bueh...)

Your Hidden Power Is Wind
    Spoiler!  
    You have a twisted soul. You change your directions and mind easily. Your beauty is you over powering feature. But many enemies are surprised by your beauty and your great power to control wind

Gem Stone: Amethist, Eye Color:Grey Blue,Hair Color:Grey that goes to your shoulder Blades

Quote:And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear You shout and no one seems to hear. And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

Hice las que pude, algunas estan caidas xD. Mas al pedo no podria estar... bleh, whatever
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    i5 2500K@4.0 ghz | NZXT Phantom | P8P67-M | 2x4GB GSkill Sniper | STRIX 970 GTX | Corsair H60 | CM Silent Pro M 700W | DELL U2711 | M-Audio Fast Track USB | Shure SRH440
    PSN ID: DohKo_SkY - Steam: ][DohKo][ - GFWL: DohKoSkY
    X360 | 3DS XL | DSL | Wii | WiiU | PS4 | PS3 Slim | PSP Slim | PSVita

Registración
    Apr 2006
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por AlLoCuRa Ver Mensaje
    reviviste esto para postear esa mierda? pauperrimo
    no revivi, hice un thread aparte pero parece q a algun mod le cayo mal y lo mando aca.. dudo q le den bola en este thread asique me rindo..
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta

Registración
    Dec 2003
    =O me habia olvidado este posty nunca postee mis resultados y como toy al pedo en el trabajo pues aqui van =3
    What colour are you ?

What kind of an anime character are you?

You're A Bishounen (Attractive Young Male)!
    You hunk, you. All the girls want your body! You have a cool car, and a way with words. You know exactly how to get what you want.

What type of Gundam are you?

What Anime Vampire Are You?

Who's Your Anime Girlfriend?

What kind of an anime pet are you?

Which type of Anime are you like? (mediaval hero rulez ^_^)

ou're the hero or protagonist. You stand up for people who can't defend themselves and are a great friend. You are loyal and friendly definately a cool person to hang out with. Examples are Quatre Rabber Winner from Gundam Wing, and Tai from Digimon. Of all my friends you remind me most of is Drgray2.

Which Dragon resides in your soul? (higher than the sun!!! =3)

You are a silver dragon. The rarest kind of dragon. YOu are noble yet avoid humans as much as possible. You are the guardian of the defensless and you rule the skies.

What is your element?

Your element is Fire. Like fire, you have a hot temper and you can be warm and loving as well and angry and wild. It all really comes down to what you are feeling. You have a lot of close friends who you are very protective over, and with your temper probably some enemies too. You are not Miss/Mr Popular in school since you are your own person and don't want to be forced into behaving this or that way. You are the untamed wild horse, the kind that everyone wants to catch. But you don't want to be tied down for the moment and just keep going with your little crushes. Your will is strong and if you set your mind to do something, you will most likely succeed. But beware, your friends may not always accept your mood-swinging behaviour. Even if you don't mean to be mean, they can still feel hurt. You just need to start thinking some things through before you do them, and not always jump in with so much courage. One day you may be hurt because of that, but then again, your element isn't fire if you start to analyse situations before you act. After all, your nature is to shoot first and ask the questions later.

What Is Your True Hidden Power? (BURN!! BURN!!! BURN!!!)

Your Hidden Power Is Fire

You have a strong and courageou soul. You show no fear when it comes to protecting the ones you love. You know when choosing between right and wrong. You also are quite the rebel.

Gem Stone:Ruby, Eye Color:Red,Hair Color:Red with Blonde streaks that is just below your arm pits pulled back into a pony tail.

Quote:If you're lost I'll keep you warm and if your low just hold on..cause I will be your safety.....don't leave home.....

Take The Quiz Yourself!

• Me gusta
    Me gusta
    MACROSS INTERNATIONAL PLAYER- RAVEN PILOT-WING TWO
    POR SOBRE TODO ARGENTO =P

Registración
    Feb 2006

You're an intelegent anime. You know lots about stuff and never have anything boring to say. You are so fun. Examples are Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon and Michael from Witch Hunter Robin. Out of all my friends you remind the most of Collin.

---

Your element is Fire. Like fire, you have a hot temper and you can be warm and loving as well and angry and wild. It all really comes down to what you are feeling. You have a lot of close friends who you are very protective over, and with your temper probably some enemies too. You are not Miss/Mr Popular in school since you are your own person and don't want to be forced into behaving this or that way. You are the untamed wild horse, the kind that everyone wants to catch. But you don't want to be tied down for the moment and just keep going with your little crushes. Your will is strong and if you set your mind to do something, you will most likely succeed. But beware, your friends may not always accept your mood-swinging behaviour. Even if you don't mean to be mean, they can still feel hurt. You just need to start thinking some things through before you do them, and not always jump in with so much courage. One day you may be hurt because of that, but then again, your element isn't fire if you start to analyse situations before you act. After all, your nature is to shoot first and ask the questions later.

---

---

Your Hidden Power Is Wind

You have a twisted soul. You change your directions and mind easily. Your beauty is you over powering feature. But many enemies are surprised by your beauty and your great power to control wind

Gem Stone: Amethist, Eye Color:Grey Blue,Hair Color:Grey that goes to your shoulder Blades

Quote:And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear You shout and no one seems to hear. And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

---

you are a red dragon. You live in riches and wealth. You know how much treasure you have and if one pieve is missing, you'll know.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    todos mancos.

ShiroHige~ Avatar de S.Seiya
    Registración
    Nov 2004
    Mmmmmmm

Your element is Earth. You have your feet on the ground and are in touch with reality. Some may say you need to lighten up, but you are just not that way. It's not that you don't enjoy having fun, you only find it in more calmer activities such as writing or reading a book. But before you have your fun you always make sure your work is done. You are considered the reliable one among your friends, you would never betray anyone just like and are not influenced on peer-pressure. Friends and family can always come to you for guidance because you are wise and smart. You know what is right and what is wrong and you study hard to become something big in the future. The bad side is that your friend/s feel ignored when you spend more time with books and papers rather with them. You are not such a people person and are sometimes a question-mark on how to behave around them at certain times. Luckily it always works out, somehow. Love is not really desired in your world right now, maybe in the future when you've got a work and so on under control. After all, you are a perfectionist.

38421 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 974010 times.
    7% of people had this result.
    • Me gusta
    Me gusta
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Piolavago22
    Alguien me tira carreras buenas y copadas xD, donde se pueda ganar muchas$$$ pocas horas
    cyas
    Citar Mensaje original enviado por Igha
    Quizás puedas tocar el rallador en una banda de cumbia

14. Compartí este Tema:
    • Vistas: 5320
    Seguí este Tema: Suscribite
Responder
Ir a PrimeroPrimero 12345