City Bus Simulator 2010 - New York (Simulator)
* Simulation of the bus line M42 along the famous 42nd Street in Manhattan, New York. Beyond that, many side streets and different scenarios offer a lot of variety
* Famous buildings and places of interest along and nearby the route such as the Times Square, Chrysler Building, Grand Central Station, Circle Line, Intrepid and of course the Port Authority Bus Terminal as well as each and every house on 42nd Street which have all been realistically recreated.
* The “City Bus Simulator 2010” simulation uses a physics engine to create a realistic simulation.
* 3 game modes: Virtual world (incl. driving to schedule), missions, campaign.
* Interactive tutorial (optional).
* Complete route incl. side streets which can be explored from the very beginning of the game (with the exception of the tutorial).
* The player slips into the role of „Carlos“, bus driver in Manhattan
* Character is animated and controllable using keyboard and mouse.
* Ego- or 3rd person view can be selected; voice output with subtitles (can be switched on/off)
* We have the typical Nova RTS Bus in operation as well as a drivable service vehicle.
* Highly detailed 3d Model
* High quality shader model for a realistic atmosphere with showing sun glare and street lamps
* Realistic physics for shock absorbers; to recreate the behavior when driving on rough roads, through potholes and to simulate skidding on wet surfaces
* The 3d cockpit is being simulated realistically with all controls and rotatable view
* Animated wipers
* Animated wheelchair lift
* Lights switchable in complete interior
* Supports racing wheels (also with Force Feedback)
* Free movement inside the bus
* 6 exterior camera views plus mirror views left and right
* High quality sound with many options
* Radio communication
* Rotatable and zoom able camera
* Animated passengers getting on and off the bus; voice output incl.
* Waiting and animated „living passengers" at the bus stops
* Dynamic AI-Traffic
* Dynamic daytimes with realistic light- and shadow representation
* Dynamic weather incl. realistic rain simulation
* Free movable objects such as garbage cans, pylons and exclusion zones, etc.
* Comprehensive options menu with many settings options
* vehicle editor included to expand your entire fleet with free 3d models from our website (starts with release) or from our Partner Design-X: http://design-x-buses.de you can also add self created 3d vehicles
* virtual radio station "Double Bass FM." with over 43 tracks from great bands/artists
The working day of a bus driver can be very entertaining and full of variety. This is where we have set the main focus.
A lively realization of the normal workday full of curious events. And you are the center of all the action!
With our very first release from the "World of Bus driver" series we will offer something COMPLETELY new for this genre.
May we introduce:
„Carlos“. A new member of the bus driver team, who just can´t wait to begin his service for the New York Bus Company. You will control your character „Carlos“via keyboard and mouse. Ego or Third Person view can be selected. „Carlos“is animated and comes with speech.
More fun-to-play in a simulation game :
The complete route incl. side streets can be explored from the very start of the game (with the exception of the tutorial). Go by bus or take a walk through this exciting city area!
* Turorial: Our virtual supervisor „Jack“will teach you in an interactive tutorial in how to drive a bus plus more important things. This is the right place to train your skills before you launch into your virtual life.
* Virtual World:In this game mode you can select tours and schedules at the terminal stops where you can take on your next task. Repeat this as often as you want. Stay in the virtual world while selecting the schedule without leaving the game. Day times and weather are dynamic. And of course, you can also explore the virtual world any time you want.
* Missions:In the „World of Bus driver“ series you´ll find many exciting missions incl. voice audio output, radio communication and real virtual colleagues who you can talk with. That’s what we call a „living simulation game“!
* Campaign:Our campaign is an exciting interactive crime story confronting you with many challenges. And guess who is playing the leading parts in this story … What do you think? Yes, right! Your character “Carlos” together with his colleagues. We are sure you will have lots of fun in this mode. Of course our simulation game comes out without any violence.
Welcome to Radio Double Bass FM!
This virtual radio station will accompany you while driving if you want. Great artists from Germany provided us with their fantastic music to make our radio living. The result is a compilation of over 43 tracks from different styles played in a dynamic und unique entertainment schow: Radio Double Bass FM. Click here for examples
Please note that our bus simulation will have a low and a high version. You can select the version in the main menu of the game.
Important: To register the City Bus Simluator 2010 (Box and Download) it is necessary to have a Internet connection available.
2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon XP or comparable processor
Windows® Vista / XP, DirectX® 9.0c
Tools: QuickTime-Player >>Download here
RAM: Windows® XP 1 GB , Windows® Vista 2 GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 86xx or a comparable ATI-Graphics Card
Installations-Size: 3.0 GB
We suggest the following specs for very good frame rates in the high version:
3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon XP or comparable processor
Microsoft Windwos XP/Vista
2 GB RAM
Free space on hard disk: 3 GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 9800(GT) or equal ATI